If at first you dont succeed..........

Well day 9 has arrived and I've been awake since 5:30! Not so good! Only doing 5 calls today, but it's double pay so that eases the blow a little!
Weighed in at 21:5.5 so thats another 1.5lbs down this morning! So close to that stone off :) well within my grasp! Woop woop xx

Also just realised as I was updating my stats on minis that I'm back under 300 again!! Never ever again to go above! x

Morning Jo. Managed to find your diary! Is this a different one to what I posted in before or did it just disappear from my list?! Sounds like you've had a great first week back, well done!! Amazing loss that. So pleased to hear you were offered full time hours at your other job, must be such a relief!

Morning Jo. Managed to find your diary! Is this a different one to what I posted in before or did it just disappear from my list?! Sounds like you've had a great first week back, well done!! Amazing loss that. So pleased to hear you were offered full time hours at your other job, must be such a relief!

Thanks Hun! It's such a relief!
I'm so glad I'm tucked away in this little slim n save corner now-there is so much nastiness and negativity over in the SW section it's sad! Lots of valuable members have been pushed away due to newbies not liking answers to questions and then being unnecessarily rude to them :( sad times :(

Well after 2 planned days off, I'm back on plan this morning! And have only put 1.5lbs on! Am thrilled! As even tho I've even 'off plan' I've not eaten much! It's mainly been due to feeling dreadful and having this awful cold!
Just had 2 scrambled eggs for brunch! :) yummy x

Well after 2 planned days off, I'm back on plan this morning! And have only put 1.5lbs on! Am thrilled! As even tho I've even 'off plan' I've not eaten much! It's mainly been due to feeling dreadful and having this awful cold!
Just had 2 scrambled eggs for brunch! :) yummy x

It's amazing how in control you are. Well done for getting back on the plan straight away.. :)

It's amazing how in control you are. Well done for getting back on the plan straight away.. :)

Oops! Think I jinxed myself! Fell off! Back on again tomorrow! Have lost a week, but all in all, scales are still about 8lbs down from start! It'll all be good! Just need to cope better in certain situations! Thanks for all believing in me-sorry I'm being a bit pants! xx

You're nowhere near pants lol :) We all have slipups.
Back on tomorrow, back in the game?
I'm dusting off my packs after.. ooooh I dont even know how long. Have laid out my packs ready, must NOT deviate. I know the first day is the hardest for me. Once I get 1 x 100% I'll be ok!
Glad you're still 8lbs down, thats a good achievement!! :D

You're nowhere near pants lol :) We all have slipups.
Back on tomorrow, back in the game?
I'm dusting off my packs after.. ooooh I dont even know how long. Have laid out my packs ready, must NOT deviate. I know the first day is the hardest for me. Once I get 1 x 100% I'll be ok!
Glad you're still 8lbs down, thats a good achievement!! :D

Thanks! Have got my packs ready for tomorrow :)

You're not being pants, you're being human! Was it a nice fall off the wagon? lol

After one of the cra*piest nights of sleep ever(or lack of) I'm up, in work and back ON IT! Have got a cookies and creme shake for after my next call cos I have a 10 min break! My friend is coming over for the day on Saturday and they want to go for fish and chips on the sea front so I'm just going to have fish! I have to be able to live! xx

After one of the cra*piest nights of sleep ever(or lack of) I'm up, in work and back ON IT! Have got a cookies and creme shake for after my next call cos I have a 10 min break! My friend is coming over for the day on Saturday and they want to go for fish and chips on the sea front so I'm just going to have fish! I have to be able to live! xx

Thought I would pop in and say hi, just back on it myself again.
Go girl, you know you can :D

So far so good!
Cookies and creme shake for breakfast, and just tucking into a double mushroom pasta with chopped spring onion in :D

Back