If at first you dont succeed..........

So far so good!
Cookies and creme shake for breakfast, and just tucking into a double mushroom pasta with chopped spring onion in :D

Do you like the cookies n cream? I remember the first batch that had salt in them.. I didn't find them that bad but others did?
I doubled up on of my packs the other day and I enjoyed doing it! First time ever!

Glad to see you still going strong.
I just need to get my head around this again!

Onwards and downwards.

So so! Trying to keep things under control while its chaos round me! Sleeping better, having 2 shakes and a meal at the moment-using mfp to keep carbs low and not worrying too much about other stuff! It's just easier at tho mo x

Famous last words about sleeping better! Am in work at 7 and still wide awake now-going to take a break from here for a while I think! Got alot going on and feeling under alot of pressure to get it all right x good luck x

Famous last words about sleeping better! Am in work at 7 and still wide awake now-going to take a break from here for a while I think! Got alot going on and feeling under alot of pressure to get it all right x good luck x

Hugs, we all have our issues, I hope yours get sorted soon and you find peace so you can sleep!

Thanks! Weighed in at 21:7, so only 1lb down since Monday, but am pleased to report a total of 12lb loss in my first week! Am chuffed with that, albeit a little disappointing following the immense start! But a good start none the less!thanks for all your support!
Bring on day 8-back to work today too xx

Well done 12lbs on your first week how amazing well done fab results

Back