if i can do it any1 can

calligas

is slowly shrinking
well i been out today where there was lots of food stalls, and went in a bar and had a pint of tap water. I really kept myself focussed and resisted all food whilst out. i am gonna sit down to my shake lollies now.
so if i can do it u can people, this is the 1st diet ever i have ever been out and resisted, and i don;t feel hungry on.

Excellent Calli, the cravings must have been there but we are getting good at resisting are we not? Well done girl.

sure am mark, 1st time i have ever gone out and not binged, must admit the thought was there but then i thought of coming back and confessing to you all, and i couldn't, i thought i be letting you all down as well as myself, so this group sure does help as it is in back of ya mind all time.
must admit tho i am getting disheartened as my scales not showing anything for last 4 days.

Can I ask a personal question, well here goes anyway, do you poo everyday, I don't and have to take a laxative every few days? This makes a huge difference with me.

I take Dulcolax which is available in the supermarkets, take 2 or 3, 3 makes me s....t through the eye of a needle but it cleans me out properly. Do not take more than 3 you will feel ill and get very crampy.

hi calli , i havent been to the toilet in 3 days , i think they say not to use laxatives because it makes you hungry x

one thing to remember too.... is it is frightfully hot outside :D and if you have been walking about a lot also added to the heat our bodies might retain a lot of the fluid we drink, it all adds up on the scales xx

Well done for resisting today!!

I had to take two laxatives last night as my body had not seen any action for days. Man, this morning was eventful!lol

no trying to weigh it you two! hehhe

Back