If it wasn't for minimins I wouldn't have known......

I'm not sure I every would have got my head round Extra Easy without squiddies excellent sticky Slimming World Advice for New comers....

oh and I wouldn't have understood about Healthy Extras and splitting them or not using them up without reading through some of the thorough discussions on here....

I wouldn't have known...

That there are lots of other people in a similar situation to me and that I'm not the only one who hates cameras and struggles with confidence. It also helped to see a lot of people sticking to the plan and it working...and of course the support, recipes, tips etc...SW Online is nothing compared to this place!

Basically I wouldn't have known it was possible to feel good about myself again and have some focus and hope for the future.

I can pin it down to individual posters!!

if it wasn't for FrugalFifer I would have never heard of the 'resist' list (make a list of everything you DIDN'T eat in a day and add up the syns- it always makes you feel better)
Thankyou CP x
If it wasn't for minimins I would never have been able to stick to the plan from home.

All of you who post recipes, answers to questions, hints and tips and general support and advice make this site fantastic. Without minimims I wouldn't have lost 11lb in 6 weeks ...fact. thank you all. X

Everything Ive learnt this week, te natural yogurt and options is definitely my discover of the day though!!! I'm going to get some tomorrow oh yes..

living in Canada means I have no meetings to go to, this is the place I get my support from. :)

So it is the SW plan and this place that helped me to lose the weight I have so far.

The recipes have been brilliant for us .... lots of different ideas and suggestions .... some little hints and tips that make things a little easier .... but most of all ... the lovely people on here that are obviously feeling the same way I am and understand and share the good days and the bad .... so I THANK U ALL xxxx

If it wasn't for Minimins I wouldn't have known that such incredible inspiring people existed as you guys! I wouldn't have found role models to aspire to such as Cocktail Princess who to me has totally the right approach and ALWAYS wise words! I wouldn't have made such great friends who time after time have kept me afloat through the tough times and celebrated with me through the good , one of whom I have had the privalege to have met up with in person, Ellebear!! Without Minimins I would not have discovered giant jaffa cakes, chickpea dahl loaf and Joe's sausages! XxX

If it wasn't for Minimins I probably wouldn't be on sw at all. Thanks everyone for making this site so valuable to so many!

I wouldn't have known about syn free donar kebab ( mmmmm) , chick pea dahl and wouldn't have so much choice for recipes to rustle up when i'm stuck for ideas and fast approaching a take a way menu!

I would have known how to stay healthy, buy Joe sausages or cook dietcoke chicken, mini mins without u I would be fat!! I always tell people I meet it's this site that helped me

without minimins I would be heavier than what I was when I joined all that time ago! It's been a long journey with the road been a bit wobbly, but I know I can come back and be welcomed with open arms and never judged:gen126:

without SW part I would not know how easy extra easy is! been an old red day fan lol!

Without minimins i would not have had continual support and advice throughout the week. I have also found some fab recipes

if it wasnt for minimins i wouldnt have found my support network for the other 6 days of the week when there's no group.ive picked up lots of tips and new recipes!and there are so many lovely and inspiring people here too :)

I second the doner kebab and kfc chicken.
I also add that I would not have known that I could stick to a diet for 2 whole months, without posting my food diary and speaking to other miniminers for support, I would never have known how to stick to plan and pick myself back up each time I fall off the wagon!

Back