IF UR THINKING OF BINGEING .............

Hot choc is hittin the spot. Also made toast, philli and some Jam. Kinda like cheesecake, all accounted for hex's and syns too :eek:)

Well done hun ....... proud of ya ;)

It`s all too easy sometimes to just say "balls to it" ... But you will feel better going to bed knowing you`ve conquered today with out a huge blow out ... So very very well done on that count ... and tomoro is the start of a new day ... and a new week .. where you CAN be on plan, and still have goodies x

oooooooooh f*** what have i done went for dinner was really good and had turkey and veg no roast pots, then went to o/h's house his mum lives with him i took some xmas decorations with me i wanted to brighten the house up for her so put these long bead srtings round the light thinking they looked pretty he came in and said oh no i don't like the idea of that they might catch fire but the lights are chandalier ones and they were nowhere near the bulb gggrrrr so i took them down it really upset me he then said oh i suppose i'm being too careful put them back if u want but i thought sod it not going to now (felt a bit like a sulky child lol) then we went back to my house where i ate the following : 2 hotcross buns, 2 vanilla walnut whip, banana, 2 choc mousse, crunchie and a cheese sandwich and 2 slices of corned beef that i had while making the sandwich didn't even think about the concequences now i feel sick and annoyed ...............

Awwww Val hun **hugs**

Rome wasn`t built in a day, and sadly there are days when we will just eat ...... Think of how good you`ve been through this week though, you`ve thought of this thread and saved syns .... So don`t beat yourself up too much about tonight ... Just draw a line under it, and keep your syns low for a couple of days ... that wil help cover what you`ve eaten tonight .. It`s actually not too bad at all x x

((((Valerie))))

All is not lost ~ just put a line under it all and start again.

In fact I noticed a huge positive steak in your post ~ not only did you come and confess (so that shows you are trying to put a line under it and stop feeling so bad) but you can also recall everything over and above you ate. You kept track. Thats brilliant. When I blow out its mindless eating and I haven't a clue what I've had. So I think that is progress.

Its human to be upset when someone puts us down for doing our best. Maybe you need to say something to your OH? Get that feeling out in the open so you don't eat on it any more? Just a thought?

So why not have an early night and plan well for tomorrow? How are you feeling now?

Judith

Too late the binge has happened, but will remember for next time,,,its almost midnight now so ten of a rotten day food wise...but tomorrow is a new day...onwards and upwards...:Djen

hi judith & daisysp8 thanks for ur comments am feeling really really annoyed with myself but then again i knew i would but that still didn't stop me. i told my o/h what i had eaten he said when did u eat that cause he hadn't seen me stuff my face told him it was when i was making him a coffee (see was his fault for sending me in the kitchen to make him one lol) nothing i can do about it now except learn from it it's a new day today. this is how my "diets" always end up but at least now i re-start where as i used to think oh sod it i've blown it then carried on bingeing and put on another stone. did the chocolates and buns make me feel any better ..NO... so think i need to keep this fact in my head for the next time as there's bound to be one, and thinking back do think i took what my o/h said to heart a bit but there u go. have a great day guys x

I just wanted to say - Well done Val! Even though you did have a binge you've given yourself a slap and moved on. It happens to the best of us, and at least you know now and have admitted to all of us that it didnt help so now you can move on and improve on yourself! Maybe next time you'll think back to this occasion and remember that it didnt help and it'll stop you from making the same mistake again. So good on you!:happy096:

hi everyone. just been reading through this thread and it looks like its really helping everyone so was hoping it would do the same to me. Basically, my problem is... I tell myself I can have a little bit of something sweet like a small piece of cake and then once its gone I want more and cant stop myself. Ill say to myself its okay i can syn it and have a syn free day tomorrow. The problem is tomorrow never comes. Ill wake up and think ill start again and before you know it ive eaten another entire cake :(

Wow! it feels good to write about it. Any advise is welcome :) xxxx

Ladochevita, my only advice would be to go cold turkey and not to have the first bite, thats easier for me that way (much easier than saying to myself I'll have a bit, then I get the taste for it and want the whole thing!)...... I do need to practice what I preach mind you!

Ok, here's whats troubling me at the moment - there's one mr kiplings deep fill mince pie singing caroles to me right now (I can hear it from the cupboard) - PLEASE someone tell me how many syns in one of these and how I really dont want/need it !!!!

VAL - NO MORE WHIPS!!!! ;) LOL I have found the key to my under the stairs hampers and I have 2 boxes of 6. I am sooo tempted to go and introduce them to my tummy! I have already had a hot chocolate, pear and massive lion bar...I am trying to down the juice and be good but I know they are there and some wotsits in the cupboard...arrrrggghhh can someone give me the licence to eat tonight, anything I want to and not put weight on in the weigh in tomorrow????? pperrleeaasse

To be honest even coming on here had made me realise, I'm not in binge mode. Normally it would be me thinking mince pie and then what next and what can I have after that!!!! But I'm talking to myself into the fact that I wont even start on the mince pie - its the safest option, head phones on and not listening to the mince pie :)

PMSL @ Val

Go girl! lol. I love these little dramas and the odd tantrum and "toys-out-of-the-pram" moments. We're all guilty of them, and it seems we take turns lol.

So get to the back of the queue Val as a few others have to spit the dummy out before you do again. :p

Anyway, to the nitty-gritty, was it worth it? (pretend if you have to) lol.

Oh and Daisy - get to the back of the line - me next:eek:

Steve

oh damn done it again now i'm feeling derpressed my one day binge has turned into 3 just had huge bar aero and a huge milky bar AND 2 mince pies and custard aaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was just stupid mindless pigging how the hell am i going to get back in the right frame of mind :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I want chocolate, I want chocolate, I want chocolate!!!

So glad to have got that out of my system! Why does writing things down always make me feel better? Fingers crossed I can stay away from anything bad for another day, I really want another loss next week.

Saying that I am also mentally logging where all the choc is in the house! FFS! Why can't I crave fruit :eek:

Not done so well today, meant to be going out with hubby for birthday meal but instead we've eaten lots of jelly belly jelly beans, I've followed that up with 2 bowls of porridge, a yog and now poppyseed crackers - grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(

How can you be doing so well one day and then ((pow)) binge eating starts again! I know why its the sugar that started it!

:cry:and now the mince pie too ! Good job theres only 1 left !

Absolutely dreading weigh in tomorrow after the state of this week.

Must stay positive :eek:

hi gobolino i think u've knocked it right on the head def the sugar that does it once i start on something sugary i cant stop, i think i need to join sugaraholics ha ha (still got a sense of humour) have decided enough is enough if i don't pull myself out of this downward spiral am gonna end up putting all the weight i lost back on, will weigh tomorrow :eek: then start afresh ................................................... :rolleyes:

oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i have been brilliant for weeks..no cheating losses every week- going out this friday had 2 pound to lose to get to my first target and now have been rubbish for past few days I have ate pizza, party food and chocolate- feel sick and totally fed up... worse still weigh in tomorrow and i will be lucky to stay the same now..

Back