IF UR THINKING OF BINGEING .............

oh damn done it again now i'm feeling derpressed my one day binge has turned into 3 just had huge bar aero and a huge milky bar AND 2 mince pies and custard aaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was just stupid mindless pigging how the hell am i going to get back in the right frame of mind :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Val man, woman, man! (sorry that's northeast talk lol)

If ever you feel like you may slip in future, read this first post from a very wise lady

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/180613-if-ur-thinking-bingeing.html

Now get back on that hoss and ride into the sunset (in my bestest John Wayne drawl lol)

Steve

That's the ticket Val - remember you have permission to give me an ass-kicking anytime I appear to be slipping or moping lol.

I am really annoyed with myself, furious actually!! After putting on here about my choc cravings (and feeling better for it!) I went and bought some on the way home. Not just any choc though, two grab bags of the stuff and ate one before OH got home and then shared the other with him.

So not only did I eat tonnes but I covered it up too! :mad: I had no need for it and as soon as I was finished I knew it was a stupid thing to do.

One day I will learn not to eat like a pig!!

This thread has helped me! Last night I had to stay at school for the Carol concert, it was all dark outside and I was left all alone in the staff room with three massive selection boxes of biscuits... I had eaten all my packed tea and snacks and I thought well I haven't had any syns today surely a few biccies won't hurt... I was going to cone on here and ask which of the biscuits would do the least damage but then remembered that forums were blocked on the school computers so just had a green tea instead!

Well I really really reallllllly must say thank god for this thread! I’m having a “hungry” day and I could so totally just go and eat a massive mcdonalds or something. I’ve only had a sandwich today so I’m starving :(

hi alb4160 am glad this thread is helping :character00148: it's horrible when u get one of those days when u feel hungry.
hi jules morris well done for not eating the biscuits if ur anything like me a couple is never enough i could easily eat a whole packet :eek:
i hope u both have a good weekend :)

Its taking me alllll my efforts not to jump in the car right now and go to the 24 hour garage for a huge bar of chocolate!! :sigh:

I havnt binged. But I really really want some chocolate!! I was considering walking to the shop so I got in my pjs. Then I was still going to go but when it came down to it, I couldn't b bothered to walk all that way... For once my laziness helped! Lol

My problem is if I have a bad day I tell myself I might as well have another bad day tomorrow, then the next day & the next. Till b4 you kno it a month has gone by and I'm still eating rubbish! That's y I can't go back to my binging ways.

Great post btw :)

Ccxx

Oh I was wandering where this thread had gone?! I have eaten a packet of chedders, 3 chocolate coins, and 3 of the new fero rocha (sorry spelling). I had eaten my breakfast and although not hungry for lunch i'm picking at chocolate :( I get annoyed with myself when I nibble on things....argh.....stupid chocolate!

I'm affraid I wont stop, but I am trying. Oh had an alpen bar too DOPE for got about that!! Please slimming world gods help me gain self control today...thanks amen x

Oh no, no, no, I've started the day in a pants way! Making my porridge, I managed to eat 3 roses chocs, my advent choc, then had the porridge. After that I've had a couple of handfuls of peanuts :( !!!! Do I sound like someone who wants to lose a few pounds before new year - nope I dont! Rest of the day has to go well as we're going to our new neighbour tonight for wine and mince pies. Really need to put effort into today, even though I've started badly.

Stay on the sw wagon today everyone and if anyone has a long mr tickle arm, please hold it out so I can get on too :)

Thanks x

Gobolino ... i know how you feel .... i was sooooo naughty yesterday ... and i mean mindless troughing :( .. You can take control now, you`ve only had a couple of very minor slip ups, so line under it, be strong, and carry on as you were :)

Yesterday i decimated 4 bubbles bars (4 syns each) 3 funsize bags of Buttons (don`t know how many syns) ... and cadburys highlights mousse. 8 bourbon biscuits ...... Other than that i was on plan all day though ... lmfao !!!!!!!

Ah well ..... Todays a new day x x

Daisy -at least each day we can start again!!! I'm even starting today again, so who knows I might even have an on plan day too!!!! all the best for a good day x

daisysp8 -did u enjoy ur choccie binge i always love the first mouthful but the rest goes in so quick i don't actually taste it lol :eek:

gobolino- hope u have a nice evening mmmmm mince pies yummy
we ought to commit to staying on plan from tomorrow till christmas day do u think we could do it :eatdrink051:

Thats a challenge Valerie! But we could do it if we put our minds to it. I'm in work tomorrow so that'll keep me away from the munchies (though it could get stressful), then I'm off for the rest of the week (as I'm working between crimble and new year). We do have family coming tues evening, so from then on I'm not too sure. Mon/Tues could definitely be on plan though :)

Are you up for it ?

Back