If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hi guys,

:welcome: to the forum and good luck with your diet. Keep us posted on your losses! And if you need any advice there is always help on this forum.

All the best
Soph

Hiya,

I'm on day 2 now and apart from retiring to bed early I'm doing OK. I did LL before for about 2 months and lost about 2.5 stone, I only came off it because of my little girls impending arrival.
I like LT though, half the price :) also does anyone know if you are allowed Marigold (savory drink thingy).

Good Luck to everyone.

I started lipotrim 5 days ago...wasn't an easy thing for me to decide to do as managed to block worries about my weight for years...then a couple weeks ago ...i went to get dressed and realised skirts that were tighter and tighter yet had only a few months ago go up yet another size. So i bite the bullet and started...not sure how much i weighed at start as refused to look at the scales in chemist. But nearly done my first week....am getting weighed and am determined to be brave and look this time...
Hoping that by knowing what battle i have to fight i might stand a better chance of winning it. I really hope so as have always been big....and spent years telling myself i'm happy like this.Also finally admitted to myself that the years in denial came from not feeling like i was worth much any way so why bother...finally after a lot of changes in me and in life started new relationship with a man who never judged me on my size....never made me feel fat but never pretended i wasnt...and never once has tried to make me diet.Oddly enough in doing just that gave me courage to try and do so for myself.
Hoping that with his support and the support of chemist and here I can do something that i know will make such a difference in my life and health
vik xx

Hi all. I'm on day 13 now and not finding it too bad at all. Weight crept up and up since having kids but that was 18 years ago so that's no excuse. Tried different diets but all weight lost leapt back on eventually. My hubby is fit and healthy and I feel I let him down by being the size I am(he is so supportive and loves me for who I am and has no problem with my size). Most females in my family are short and overweight so am determined to fight that gene! Can't wait to be "normal" size. I just want to blend in with a crowd and not stand out because of my weight. That's me, except to say can't wait to reach my goal weight and to share our journeys along the way.

Having weighed in at 23st 8 i,m now on day 5, Have found it very tough at times but feeling brave enough today to cook the wife and kids breakfast and hey i managed (although i couldnt sit and watch them eat it)

The one thing i do hate though is the bad breath and the fur on my teeth - anyone got any ideas please

Lots of the peeps on here use Listerine strips that are supposed to be good.

Haven't found any in Jersey yet so haven't been able to try them myself.

Dinking more water really helped with the mouth problems! Although on the toilet all the time! I'm also on day 5! Good luck.

Soph

I think that you can get them in Boots. I've been chewing sugar-free gum and that helps.....even though I know you're not supposed to!

Cool, I'll try tomorrow (I'll be there for WI anyway).

Did have a quick look last week in Boots but couldn't find any, so I'll ask.

Thanks Sandra x

good luck with WI, I see that we're at about the same weight, give or take a couple of pounds, and both heading for 10 stone - see you there!:)

hopefully this is it......

hi all
ive been trying to start lipotrim for about six months, unfortunately i have never got past the first day. My pharmacist offers no support at all except to sell me the sachets.....

im hoping to start again in the morning, ive had a read of the other posts so ive got some tips and hopefullt i might be able to get some support from here as i didnt know about it before......

so here goes

thursday 22nd january 15 st 10

Well the good news is that you didn't give up :) Promise yourself that this is the last time you will allow yourself to try LT and that if you don't stick to it you have to lose the weight the old-fashioned way - hard hard work.

It's very much about your state of mind to be honest, if you're truly ready to start the diet you will succeed. You need to prepare yourself for the worst and then be surprised when it's not as bad as you thought it would be. Hot drinks are key, as are hot baths if you're feeling really hungry.

Keep focused on how great you'll look and feel after just a few weeks on this diet. It works so fast and you just need to stick out the first seven days to see the results.

Use this forum as much as you want to rant, rave and complain. It's what we're here for :)

Best of luck!!

Hi everyone, I've just had my very first Lipotrim sachet and I am very nervous. Ive read that you can have fantastic results by sticking to the system, I would just like to know how to begin. If anyone can give me any advice, please feel free.

Started LT on Monday 19/01/09 weighing 14st 10lb and so far so good. want to be fit and 40 (i will be 40 on 20th march):p

23/01/09 day 5 and feeling fine. did not have much caffeine to begin with so not had headaches as yet, i thouht it would be harder than this, maybe i'm talkng to soon.

Last edited:
Hi People!
Started Lipotrim on 17th January and am looking to lose loads and loads of weight!
Has been hard to start off with (headaches, feeling sick and weak etc etc) but am getting better.
Had my first weigh in today after 5days and have lost 6lbs so far which is a start :)

Hows everyone else getting on?

Last edited:
help im on day ten and iv eaten ..only a piece of toast im craving bread terribly is this common? have i ruined it now? i feel so guilty i want to cry will i still be in ketosis my pharmacist is not very helpful to be honest and i feel im going it alone with no help from them.. i done brilliant last wk lost 12lb im so scared iv messed myself up now. advice please someone x

Back