If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

hello

hello
this is my first time on LT and I am on day 5 now, have been reading your views and seeing trickers very encouraging.
But yesterday I had such akilling headache i thought of quittting it, as i am not the right person.
can anybody help me as I hav got a exam in 3 weeks times and i think i hav choosen wrong time???????
when i initially started i thought there is always something, there wouldnt be right time,now i am struggling with craving and headache:cry:though i hav already lost 4 pounds.headache is killing me, i am drinking 3 lits water atleast
hoping to get some help

hello

hello
this is my first time on LT and I am on day 5 now, have been reading your views and seeing trickers very encouraging.
But yesterday I had such akilling headache i thought of quittting it, as i am not the right person.
can anybody help me as I hav got a exam in 3 weeks times and i think i hav choosen wrong time???????
when i initially started i thought there is always something, there wouldnt be right time,now i am struggling with craving and headache:cry:though i hav lost 4 pounds.
hoping to get some help, drinking 3 lits water, can u give me some tips how did u manade to stay away from food.
Good luck with your journey

i think you should stick with it when i get a headache i take a nap x

Hi all,

Have just completed 2 weeks on Lipotrim.Been really lucky not suffering any side effects....(apart from an urge to bake).....anyway first week lost 7lbs which was great sadly appear to have only lost 1lb this week despite sticking to shakes & drinking 4 litres of water ......so feeling a bit disappointed....

hi why do i feel so cold i am on day 6 today am felling quite good !

A newbie looking for inspiration!

Hi Im new to this site but I have been on the Lipotrim Diet for nearly 4 weeks! (19 pounds lost)! Its been quite easy to start with even though the water has been a bit hard going! But im finding it really tough now especially as my weight loss seems to be slowing and I havent touched any food (honest). Just wondered if there was anyone out there who can inspire me to keep going!

Last edited:
Newbie?

Hii! i'm currently considering going on Lipotrim. I'm 18 and about 15st:( .... I am tall so i don't actually look that heavy so my friends don't realise how necessary it is for me to lose weight!
i have put on about 2 st in the last year and a half due to stress from college and probably a stone before that after i left school so i am now starting to notice it all in my bum and thighs! I am lucky that it doesn't really effect my stomach or top half of my body but i am starting to get extreeemely self conscious about it since i am starting to look so out of proportion bottom heavy and being a fashion student doesn't help at all!! i am constantly surrounded by skinny girls who think they're "fat" lol....

I'm currently applying to uni so i think now is the time to do something about it! I really want to try and shed a great deal of weight, but most importantly to be able to feel confident in myself! i will be having interviews for uni for around april time but i have no idea how much i could lose before then if i started next wednesday?? i have tried dieting and i lose at the most around a stone but never anything substantial enough to make me feel good. To me this seems like a complete miracle that I could actually be slim because i never have since i was 11 and hormones kicked in! I realllly do hope this works!!
I've been looking at the inspirational slideshow and comments on this site and it's all so amazing!!

Last edited:
mini can i ask u for some advice i am in week 2 lost only 4 in week one and only 2 pound so far unofficially my wi is tomorrow and i am not thinking of any miracle to happen in 24 hrs, iam so disappointed with my progress so far. My aim is to loose at least 3 stone i think icant really not continue thie diet more than 8 weeks, with this much wt loss i am not able to acheive my target
feeling happy for others loosing so much wt every week but geeting worried for myself, drinking enough water says upto 4 lits
any adv plz

Fist day

Hi Everybody, I don't know if i am posting to the correct place? This is my first day on Lipotrim. Had Vanilla shake for my breakfast and tasted better than i thought, choc for dinner can handle that! Its now i am finding it hard. I can't believe how much i am missing actually putting food into my mouth, is this just me or have others felt this way. I didn't think i would miss it so soon. I feel really determined to do this and hope after the first week it will get easier, please tell me it will?:confused:

hi this is my second time doing this and i am finding it very hard da past few days i also cheated had first my WI saturday lost 3 pounds i hope 2 do better this week is der antin u can do wit da chocolate shakes as they ar da only ones i can take and its gettin a bit boring taking them ??????????

the soup

the soup will become ur saviour wen u start to lose more weight.. its the only ting that will warm u up n ull grow to love it!!

Hello everyone, new and advanced!
I started Lipotrim yesterday and I think I am really going to need as much support as I can get from all of you. It's so encouraging to read other peoples stories. I am a stay at home mum of 4 primary school children and I am surrounded by food! They eat so much....all of it healthy, my weight gain is all my own fault.....I'd even hide in a cupboard to eat a bar of chocolate so the kids don't see me. My main problem though is portion sizes. Too much simple carbs and not enough low GI foods. It has to stop before I kill myself!

I so want to gain control of my life again and start to enjoy things I used to do but couldn't for a while with small kids but now can't because I'm too fat!!!!

I'll keep you posted.

My name is Lou, I'm about to start Lipotrim tomorrow, can't wait to finally start after spending about 2 months convincing my husband to 'let me' do it, then waiting for appointment etc...! The past couple of weeks when I've known I've had my appointment booked and knew I'd be starting the diet, I've eaten more than ever! Keep saying 'ooh this'll be my last McDonalds, piece of cake, bacon sandwich' etc. I'm sure everyone is the same though! :) Glad that this forum is here as I'm sure I'll need to refer to it 'for strength' in the next few months, and especially the next few days. With 2 children to feed and a husband who eats nothing but junk (but is all skin and bone - unfair!)I know it won't be easy!

I've got about 4.5 stones to lose, I weigh more than I did after just giving birth to my daughter 3 years ago, and at the moment can only fit comfortably into one of my skirts!

Here's to a new body for the summer and getting the pre-pregnancy clothes out of the loft (although they're probably all mouldy by now!) :)

Hi Lou and welcome! Your hubby will be buying the shakes for you when he sees how sexy your gonna be soon! :D Best of luck hun and keep posting!

Well I am restarting today! Yipee! I lost just over 3 stone on LT in May and June 2008. I wanted to lose the weight before I adopted my daughter. I was expecting to be matched with a child in Oct 08 but got the magical call from Ethiopia on 23rd June and dropped everything and was on the plane the very next day. I brought my darling home on 30th July at the tiny age of 10 weeks old!

She has had a very rough start and has been ill with everything you can think of since. In and out of hospital. But she has been 100% now for about 5 weeks! She is thriving. She is milk protein, lactose and soya intollerant to mention just a few things. She is the light of my life! (Her pics are in my albums.....sigh.....yes I AM bragging AGAIN!):eek::eek:

Anyway she is starting to get mobile and I need to be able to run after her. So I am back! I very boldly put nearly a stone of the 3 that I lost back on :break_diet:.

So now very motivated and dying to be skinny for the summer as I push her pram around the zoo and parks!

DAY 9

HI ALL! i hope this post finds u as i have no idea with this site !!!!!! i am on day9 (feels like 99):cry:.......week 1 weigh in monday i lost TEN POUNDS !!!!!!!!:p which did spur me on...only i feel dissapointed i cant see any loss...i have 4 stone to lose so maybe thats why...... hmmmmm. question for all u experts ! can u have sparkling water ????????

Wow ten pounds, that's brilliant! I'm sure that on the DVD it said you were allowed sparkling water, but I'm a newbie too so don't trust my advice just yet!!

First day going alright, it was someone's birthday at work and there was the most fabulous selection of food right opposite my desk. Felt very virtuous though not to touch it. Tried to make my soup at work but it was pretty lumpy! Any tips for when you're not at home? I did sieve my shake this morning in the end as lumps make me gag...pleasantly surprised by the strawberry one it wasn't THAT horrible

Also proud to have had a litre of water PLUS peppermint tea, and black coffee already today but doesn't my bladder know about it! :) Still, keep drinking...

Hi I'm Lynn

I've been doing lipotrim for 12 days now and though the first few days were horrible, I'm still here.

I've got 2 children aged 2 and 4 and work part-time as a family tutor and have my own jewellery business.

I've got nearly 5 stone to lose - phew I've said it out loud :cry:. I was orginally going to do this diet for 6 weeks but nearly 2 weeks in, I'm not sure whether or not to see it through until I lost all the weight.

I've got a fabulous support network of friends and family who are supporting me 100% so fingers crossed.

Nice to meet you all

Lynn

Last edited:
Hi all im a newbie to this diet and new to the site and what a very inspirational site it is too!.My sister is on the diet and has lost 4 stone!
ive already lost 6 1/2 stone with sw but no more would shift so i thought id get the last few stone off with Lipotrim! fingers crossed!:)

Back