If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hi All my name is Joanne, and although I am new to this site I did LT last year and lost 6 stone plus a stone from going to weight watchers beforehand.

BUT with xmas and lots of events and weekends away over Jan/Feb I have put a stone back on, so I have decided to go back on LT on Tuesday until the weight again comes back off, (which I know it will do) as we are going on holiday in 8 weeks time.

I would just like to say good look to all newbies and keep drinking the water.

Jo x

Hi everyone,

This is my second day on LT and have to say today is much better compared to yesterday. After tasting the shakes i thought there is no way i could do it but after reading a few ideas on this site i mixed the strawberry and chocolate with ice to make like a milkshake and could take them much better. Now i'm feeling much more optimistic that i can do this.

I wanted to do this to lose around 5 stone and then maybe go to WW to lose the rest but i'll see how i get on with LT first. Think this site will be of great comfort and help to me.:)

Hi its my day three!

Hu there, I have to say I like the shakes and soup, but feel very tired and weak and quite suprised by that. I have never been this heavy so it could be the need for immediate energy sources to heave myself around, so I hope the ketones kick in tomorrow. I have the wee strips and am dark pink, but not yet purple.
Fizzy water helps with all abdominal symptoms, and staves off hunger as well.
How much did you lose in the first week and did you have the energy to exercise?
cheers
B2M

Hi to all Lipotrimmers,

I have been on LT since start of June 06 and have lost 24 lbs so far. I have had my ups and downs on the diet, it is never easy 100% of the time. However, the rewards are well worth the effort you put in.

I'm doing LT as part of a study for the university hospital and so this helps to keep me motivated, because I'm doing it for me, but also to help the study understand why people put weight on and what can be done to help obese people.

Luckily I have never been obese, but I was 3 stones overweight and found it extremely difficult to shed these unwanted stones.

LT has been an amazing tool in melting away excess fat.

I would like to hear from anyone on LT to see how you are doing. When I started with LT, I found it very hard and had doubts as to whether I would be able to carry on with it the first week.

Finding Mini on the Discovery site helped me through the early days and the difficult days.

So here's hoping to a response, I would be very glad to hear from you.

Marylyn xx

Take your chocolate mix to starbucks!

I do, amd its a great get out of the flat break. I even went to dinner with my husband and had black coffee and sparkling water as he had a healthy dinner comparable to what we will refeed with!
The staff at starbucks and Nero have accomodated me completely and its great to look the same as everyone with a filling treat as well. I never did the frappaccino thing but the shake makes it kinda kool!
Hi everyone,

This is my second day on LT and have to say today is much better compared to yesterday. After tasting the shakes i thought there is no way i could do it but after reading a few ideas on this site i mixed the strawberry and chocolate with ice to make like a milkshake and could take them much better. Now i'm feeling much more optimistic that i can do this.

I wanted to do this to lose around 5 stone and then maybe go to WW to lose the rest but i'll see how i get on with LT first. Think this site will be of great comfort and help to me.:)

day 4

Hi all god i have been so tired to day and hungry i think maybe ketosis has kicked in im always ok till my lunch shake which i have about 2 ish then im hungry about an hr after that! i hope it passes because at the moment im just thinking OMG i cant imagine being on LT for months feeling so hungry!:confused:
deb x

Starting Again

hello everybody

Starting back at this, day one today, would like to do this to lose couple stone, have about 4 to lose but dont think that I could manage four months of my life without food, we'll see. Would hope to get to a comfortable level and then through exercise or weight watchers do the rest. But we'll see...

Thanks for all support

Suzanne

first week done...hello everyone...i'm now into my second week and feel good, as you see i have 4st+ to loose. i was doing ww but was staying the same or loosing 1/2lb every two weeks and really working at it, so i thought i'd try this as i need to loose this weight for health. i have high blood pressure.my doctor told me he would give me slimming pills but i think this is better.i'm so happy to have found this site as the support is great.the first few days are hard but it does get better.i dont feel hungry now. i have never been so heavy not even before any of my 4 kids were born.i hope when i loose my weight my knees and hip wont be sore.....sorry if i'm rambling on....good luck to all who are starting....stick with it........

HELLO EVERYONE
I HAVE JUST STARTED LT AND IT IS SO HARD...MY STOMACHE IS NOT HUNGRY BUT MY MOUTH IS....WHEN WILL IT GET EASIER?? ONLY ON DAY 5
:eek:

Hello everyone

just started this today - 3 stone to lose - knees bad, tummy huge and can't believe I have allowed myself to get this big again. Did lipotrim 2 years ago and lost 3 stone and it stayed good until about 4 months ago when I just lost the plot again. Have tried and retried to restart but always failing.

Day 1 - b/fast so good - lunch right now and ......... hopefully... today will be the start of a good 4 week hit to get half way there// All support welcomed

colly wolly blindtoes

hi blindtoes the first step is made your bk with LT take it a day at a time if we focus on the failings we've had in the past its just depressing and we beat our selves up too much! keep going im sure you can do it as you've done it before!
deb x

Hi Marylyn, I have just started on my first day today, feeling rather sick, but I am so glad to have found this site, I know it will keep me going, if I cant wait to get past the first week! I have a lot to lose about 10 stone but just looking at the pics of all the people that have done so well is keep ing my spirits up, I hear the first 2 days are worse?
X Lainie X

Hey all on day 5 :) This has been the easiest day by far. Cant weight for weigh in Thursday...lol (puntastic me). I started this as I gained all my weight after post natal deprssion and havent bothered doing abything about it.
Going to get the old me back! This site is wonderful for moral support. Thanks all x:)
I feel more lively today does that mean ketosis is here ;)
Debbie x

Hi, my name is Shelly, I started Lipotrim yesterday after failing on every other diet except good old fashioned healthy eating and exercise. I used to be a yoyo dieter but managed to control it for some years. Then I was badly injured in a motorcycle accident in September 07 and March last year I lost my Dad. As a result of being incapacitated for months and a year of depression I ended up weighing 14 plus stone.
I'm hoping to loose 3 or 4 stone, I'm on my bicycle every day (except today, I'm feeling a little jaded). I'm also hoping to get back to the gym in a few months too as I will be fully recovered:)

hello shelly, im on day 9 i too weigh over 14 stone, i lost 8lb last week so now at 14.3, and i want to loose about 4 stone...You've had it tough but on here you'll find all the support you need to loose!!.
If you post a message on the bottom message board(towards bottom of main page), you'll get lots of the girls and guys coming buy to say hi!..goodluck x

HELLO EVERYONE
I HAVE JUST STARTED LT AND IT IS SO HARD...MY STOMACHE IS NOT HUNGRY BUT MY MOUTH IS....WHEN WILL IT GET EASIER?? ONLY ON DAY 5
:eek:

I am now on day 3 and have felt hungry but just trying to get myself to first weigh in where I hope the weightloss will spur me on. Keep at it :)

Hi my name is michelle, just started lipotrim today. I have been avoiding stepping on the scales since christmas. Had my first consultation and weigh in today and to my horror 83.10 kgs (13 stone), lost 1 1/2 stone last year during weight watchers but it all slowly crept back. I need a big jump start to get me movitated. I hope to get down to about 11 stone. I am really determined, getting married in just over a year and hope this weight loss effort will have long term effects. My details are as follows;
Current Weight: 13 stone
Height: 5ft 6"
Goal Weight: 11 stone
Best of luck to all.....looking forward to a newer thinner me.
XX:)

Hi Everyone, I have just had my first weigh in after only 4 days (had to go early this week so as I can go regular on same day hereafter) so I was not expecting to have lost much at all but hey I have lost 5lb wow! what an incentive, thanks to all off you on here who have helped me during my week x x x Lainie x x x

Hi there, Berni, just finished my first 2 weeks on here too. Also on pills for high blood pressure and cholesterol,(although its only 5.3!!!) I seem to think Doctors love to pump you full of pills and there are nearly always side effects! I'm hopong the LT diet and weight loss combined will dramatically reduce both. I have tried every diet known to man and have promised myself once I've reached my target on LT, my weight will NEVER go back on again...my body must be mightily sick of going in and out like a blooming concertina !!!

Back