If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hi Claire :)
I am exactly the same - thinking about it all the time but not actually hungry.
I am only on day 3 but a lot of people on here have said how much easier it gets after the first week. Fingers crossed eh?!

Hi dd26,
Thats exactly it, im feeling fine and im not hungry but i think about it A LOT. I guess it is just boredom but now that im not cooking/eating i seem to have so much more time to kill, distraction is the key.

I am just after taking a look through the gallery though and it really is inspiring, i really want to do this but i am still at the stage where i am nervous and kind of wondering when ill give into temptation if you know what i ,mean.

Guys how do you put up a ticker? I know how to make one but i cant figure out where to paste it.

Oh and where do you put up your weight loss goals and information, like how do you get it to come up at the end of every post?

hi all just found this site just started lipotrim last friday for the second time,worked very well the first time over 2 years ago,my own fault i piled on weight again so trying this again to get healthy fingers crossed

Hi all and welcome to the lipotrim forum. Good luck on your journeys. Lipotrim is simply the best diet I have ever been on.

im on day 4 now day 2 was a killer!! i got very tired and weak during the day,hopefully through the barrier now!!
im 5ft 9 and 264lbs hoping to stay on this for about 12 weeks

bit disheartened :(

hey, im on w.2 of tfr! its going good, first week i was drained but now im fine, well better than fine, im really good! not hungry at all, (though i want hungry much on w1 either) but best of all, the food cravings are lessening! i dont have that burning desire for kfc!! all last week all i could think of was greasy chicken!! kind of unbearable!! but now im ok!! still get cravings when i smell food but its managebale!
however, i am very disheartened! i got great support from readings posts here in week 1 of the incredible weight loss in first week n i went for my weigh-in n only lost 2lbs!!!!!!!!!
i followed it strictly, drank approx.3litres of water a day n i dont know what happened!
the only thing i can think of is that i went for initial weighin in morning and 1st weigh-in in the evening! i thought that would only make a small difference but i dont know!
the pharamcist said i can happen sometimes!
but i was so sad, because i had built up all my hopes without realising it i suppose n i cried on-off all eveing afterwards!
i felt like giving up afte all that hard work! but i havent, i am still going strong but i am terrified it's not working for me! i know it sounds silly but im actually scared of my w2 w.in! just wanted to know if im alone with this problem?
and also the fact that im not hungry anymore is making me feel like nothing is happening!
i guess im in need of some support at the moment! xx:break_diet:

Hi - I cant give advice as youve been on it longer than me and more sucessfully but if you feel good and it's not to much of a struggle i would give it another week or two and hopefully you will start to see some results - I also only lost a few pounds in my first week but consideing I kept eating food I wasnt suprised - I started again on monday and havent been tempted so far so fingers crossed - I just want to loose a stone and a half so I can get back into my clothes - I also want to retrain myself in my food options - good luck for week 2 weigh in - im sure youll se a real difference

Crazyfrog

thanks crazyfrog!! ill let u know how it goes!! n good luck!! i hope u stay on the wagon this week!! those cravings really get to u!! although it does kind of show how much of what we eat is just cravings and not really hunger!! good luck!! xx

Hello

Second week so far more sucessful than the first week - three whole days and not wanted to give in once - found it much easier this time around - looking forward to weigh in on saturday but the biggest challenge for me will be easter - any more sucesses out there and ad whens your weigh in - rooting for you

Crazyfrog

welldone crazy!!keep going with it!think of summer n the beach!!
yep easter wont be fun!! :cry:i was thinkin of doing a refeed over that week but dont think ill chance it, i will lose the run of myself!!
my weigh ins on friday!! i cant wait! i need to see some results at this stage, just to keep motivated!
just keep going through the cravings, its all a mind game i think!! im getting them much less frequently now!

Hi everyone my name is kelly im 20-21 on friday! so starting lipotrim on saturday after all the party food is gone lol. I had a baby 4 months go and getting married in just over a year which is why im gonna try it out, also my mum is on it and she id doing really well so she can help keep me on track! Anyhow I am 14st and size 14 top 16 bottom, would like to be 9st 7lb and a nice size 10. If anyone has some tips on how to stay on track please help. I love reading how u guys are getting on, keep up the good work!!

Kelly x x

Hiya LT Peeps!!!!

How are you all doing?!!

Well, my name is Bec, i am 28 and i started LT Last week weighing in at 15stone 9lbs. I have found this week really hard. I know it does get easier but being a chef REALLY doesnt help!!! hee hee! I plan on giving up smoking too! I know that if i can do this then giving up smoking will be so so easy!! But, one thing at a time!!
My weigh day is tomorrow and i am really excited! I know i have already dropped a dress size from an uncomfortable 20 to a very comfortable 18!! So, i know something is working!! I am doing a lot of exercise too! Running around the field, aerobics, stepper and bike!

Well, i wish everyone on here the best of luck!!

Bec xxx

I've been bad....very bad!! and now I'm feeling very guilty. After nearly giving up last week I decided to carry on.
The shame....I've fallen off the wagon for a cheese salad sandwich on brown bread...it was gorgeous but now I am feeling very guilty. But I'm dusting myself off and getting myself on the treadmill tonight and having my shake for tea.
Just have images that half stone will just pop right back on, which I know is not the case but still. I know I have only lost half a stone but as I was verging on going up a size it does now mean I can fit back into trousers again. I have this image that I'll pop and the buttons will be straining. I know this isn't how it works but just my mind.
The worst is you can't get worse than bread and cheese with mayo...afterall fat is fat.

I guess it'll just take me longer to get back in ketosis and to my goal.

Good luck with the weigh in Bec D....let us know how you get on.

Kelly - this is the best place to come for support but it will be great to have the support of your mum, that way you can both get throught it. Happy Birthday for tomorrow and let us know how you get on. Its not easy but it does give results more quickly than a normal diet.

hey, im on w.2 of tfr! its going good, first week i was drained but now im fine, well better than fine, im really good! not hungry at all, (though i want hungry much on w1 either) but best of all, the food cravings are lessening! i dont have that burning desire for kfc!! all last week all i could think of was greasy chicken!! kind of unbearable!! but now im ok!! still get cravings when i smell food but its managebale!
however, i am very disheartened! i got great support from readings posts here in week 1 of the incredible weight loss in first week n i went for my weigh-in n only lost 2lbs!!!!!!!!!
i followed it strictly, drank approx.3litres of water a day n i dont know what happened!
the only thing i can think of is that i went for initial weighin in morning and 1st weigh-in in the evening! i thought that would only make a small difference but i dont know!
the pharamcist said i can happen sometimes!
but i was so sad, because i had built up all my hopes without realising it i suppose n i cried on-off all eveing afterwards!
i felt like giving up afte all that hard work! but i havent, i am still going strong but i am terrified it's not working for me! i know it sounds silly but im actually scared of my w2 w.in! just wanted to know if im alone with this problem?
and also the fact that im not hungry anymore is making me feel like nothing is happening!
i guess im in need of some support at the moment! xx:break_diet:

It may be a few things, the weigh in between morning and afternoon may slightly add to it..but it may also be because you are taking longer to get to ketosis so you may see better results for yourself in week 2. I nearly cried and gave up after my week 2 weigh in but had decided not to until I came crashing from glory today of course...which I am duly feeling very bad and guilty for.
As I've been bad I'm guessing I won't lose anything this week but if I can even lose a 1lb as I'm climbing back on the horse..at least it will be a loss and they all add up.

First weigh in!

Well...Just came back from my first weigh-in and lost 17lbs!! Now thats crazy!! I cant believe it! I feel sooo good! hee hee! i just hope i can keep it up now! I feel hungry but i know its all in my head!
Thanks for the good luck Bitbot!! Good luck with you too!! Dont give up!! I was naughty in the week too and i regreted it so much i wanted to turn back the clock!!
Anyway, Gotta run!!! xxx

wow bec dats amazing!! actually more than amazing its insane!! go u dat must be like a record! congratulations!!
n kelly i was d same startin weight as u but i only wanna get down to bout 11 stone coz den id b a comfy size 12 n quite happy!! yea this place ive found a great help , i come on it when the family are having dinner to distract myself really! ...like now der having chinese takaway!...smells good! haha!
tanx bitbot, my w.ins tomorrow so fingers crossed w.2 will be better coz i need to see the numbers for a boost. eventhough clothes feel a bit looser, i need to see some proof, ya know! heres hoping!
and dont worry, i think everyone falls off the wagon sometimes..dont feel guilty ,if ur gonna cheat try be sensible and really enjoy it and then hop back on it and try extra hard !xx

Back