If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hi Guys, had my first weigh in on monday and i lost 7 & 1/2 lb so i was delighted and it gave me further motivation for this week. How is everyone else getting on?

ad that is fabulous - brilliant news i bet youre feeling great - ive lost nearly a stone and am down to 156 pounds - im loving the diet and dont want to stop but am now starting refeed so that I can have a glass of wine over easter - ive still got a stone to go but am going to slow it down now and try and do it more gradually - have to say feel fab and cant believe the results in 2 weeks - im just going to aim for a pound or two a week now on maintenance -

Hi everyone else as well thats still going

Crazyfrog

I'm on day 3!

Hi to all who are doing the Lipotrim!
I'm Erica and am on just day 3 of it. I'm 19stone 5 and 5'9". I have been told my goal should be about 12 1/2 stone so have a way to go but I'm lucky because I have a friend who has been doing this for just 12 weeks and had lost 4stone 9lb!!!! If that doesn't inspiare me nothing will.
I am finding it very hard, I have a constant feeling of trapped wind in my chest which I'm hoping will go in a day or two. If anyone has any tips to make things easier for me please let me know!!!!!
Having 3 kids hasn't helped as I still have to make their meals but they are very supportive and want to help mummy loose the weight. My hubby is a star who is trying to do all he can for me!
Will I always feel this empty inside? Or do you adjust to it and how long does this take?
I just keep on looking toward my goal of loosing the weight in time for my holiday which is the begining of September. I was told by the pharmisist that thats how long it should take for me to loose it, so here goes!!!!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Love Erica.xxx

Hi rix

for the first three days all i felt is hungry but after a week i just felt fabuloous - im starting refeed as ive got a stone to go and i want to do it slowly as i really want to maintain - im almost scared to start eating properly again as i dont want to put any weight back on - the only advice i can give is stay focused on your goal and the results you will get - on days that i really wanted to eat i said to myself if i feel the same way tomorrow i'll eat tomorrow but the more the weight came of the more under control i felt and the less i wanted to eat

good luck and hi to all

crazy frog

hey rix hope its going well!! yea definately the hunger n cravings lessen. first week i was pretty wrecked during it but once i got well into keitosis the hunger has vanished !!

i mean ur never 'stuffed' but definately once u become aware of it, u realise that your not hungry either! but smells of food give me cravings so probly that will be tough when u r cooking for family! but be strong, the smell of chicken soup sometimes makes it easier!

add ice cubes to the shakes, makes them yummy n thick!
sometimes i make hot choclate from the choc shake or hot vanilla drink n add coffee to make it nice for breakfast if u dont like cold things early in the morning!
i also cook the soup in a pot, just to give myself the feeling of preparing something..u know.. to make a lil fuss over myself! kind of a silly mind game i suppose but feels nicer that a cupasoup ritual!!

i think its important to invest some time in what ur preparing so it feels important and u think about what ur doing and can perhaps enjoy the routine of it because otherwise u end up feeling like u r missing out BIG TIME!

ive realised that a huge part of the eating experience is not just eating or taste, its smell,feel, time, prep,effort, relaxing n building anticipation! so on LT u gotta increase ur efforts in the other aspects of eating to enjoy it more!

realise ive rambled a bit n hope it helps u out a bit but i think definately its important to make ur experience feel special and important so ur more inclined to stick with it!

good luck xx

I'm on day 4

Hi, I'm on day 4 of LT and really really really am finding it hard!
I'm hungry all the time, have heart burn and am a bit grumpy (incase you can't tell lol).
Reading some of the messages on here has helped loads and think it will be the one thing that will get me through the first weeks.
My start weight was a whopping 19stone 5lb! and I'm told I should be 12 1/2 stone so I'm hopeful that by September I may be near that. But to be honest at the mo I'd be happy with a size 14 waist so thats my goal not what weight I should be!
well done in doing the website I'm sure it has inspired many and will continue to!
Love Erica. xxx

Hi erica,
your post was like deja vu........
i am on day 3 and suffering all the same symptoms.....
I am 15 st 7 and my ideal weight is 10 st........
today was not as bad as yesterday but i am feeling it now!
i cheated testerday which has just made it harder for me cz itll probably just take me longer to go into ketosis!
The only thing that has got me through today is this website and also splitting the shakes in half, adding half a tea spoon of coffee (in the vanilla or choc shake)and 2 sweetner tabs.
this way i can have 6 mini shakes throughout the day and if i wait at least 3 hours inbetween each one my last one isnt unill about 9pm and then i am not starving before bed!!!
dont get 2 excited tho..... i still cnt crak a smile hahaha!!!!
i also think it helps if i use loads of ice and just a little water and blend it for a while (everyone in my house is complaining about the blender noise th hahaha!!!)

hope we both feel better 2morrow!

lemo
xxxxxx

hey lemonade n erica! hope u guys r getting on ok! yup this sure isnt easy..on week 3 ..its still tough but ive kind of gotten used to it now! the hunger does go though, youve just got to stick with it! i havent been hungry since week one! just stick with it n stay motivated! good luck! xx

Today is my 5th day of my Lipotrim diet.
I am sitting in front of this computer mainly because I cooked lunch and was tempted to eat. So I am trying to motivate myself by reading blogs and forums. Hope I will get through this :)

Suddenly, I started worrying about onething. I can manage and loose some weight if its for a short term but how long can I be like this. What if I start gaining weight after I go into normal food. So why should I be struggling to loose this weight which anyways I am going to gain. May be I'm trying to convince myself to eat... :mad:

Can anyone tell me whether we will not gain this weight back
Hi I'm on day 5 today to and the same thoughts have been going through my head!
But then I tell myself that yes I may put it back on but how good will I feel while I've lost it?!
It will be that your body is telling you to eat and is putting thoughts in your head before you can stop them. I've even found myself thinking I can't be loosing the weight as we've not the money to buy new clothes lol!!
At the end of the day you have paid for so much if it so you may as well try to keep on untill they run out or you'll be waisting money (another thing I've been trying to tell myself).
Good luck and take care love Erica. xxx

Hi I'm on day 5 today to and the same thoughts have been going through my head!
But then I tell myself that yes I may put it back on but how good will I feel while I've lost it?!
It will be that your body is telling you to eat and is putting thoughts in your head before you can stop them. I've even found myself thinking I can't be loosing the weight as we've not the money to buy new clothes lol!!
At the end of the day you have paid for so much if it so you may as well try to keep on untill they run out or you'll be waisting money (another thing I've been trying to tell myself).
Good luck and take care love Erica. xxx

Hi Erica and Lipotrimmer, I hope you are both feeling better today. I am just starting wk2 today, I lost 11.5lb in my 1st wk and was gobsmacked... so come on stick with it, it is definitely worth it!!!
If we put hard work into losing the weight, we have to put some hard work into keeping it off ;)
I think it is a change of life style, if we go back to what we ate we will be what we were before discovering LT. We all know what we should eat and how we should exercise but it's having the motivation to do it :D
I want to be a better role model for my 3 kids, and be able to have more energetic fun with them e.g. play football go ice skating & swimming etc :giggle:I also want to feel good for myself too xxx

traceydacey

Hey everyone, I'm on day 12 of Lipo and am still having a tough time of it. I cant remember feeling physically hungry in ages, but i miss food so much. I'm going abit nuts i think! I can't stop imagining all my favourite foods, and all the meals I'd love to prepare. I reeeeeally miss cooking. Last night after work, i lost it for a minute and convinced myself i needed to bake a fish pie. It was like i was on autopilate and off i went into the shop and paid loads of money for all these ingredients, and a new baking dish and all. Then when i was about 5 minutes from home, it was like i came to and realised that what i was doing was madness, that there would be nobody to eat it and I'd only be torturing myself! I think i really do have psychological issues with food! And I'm actually considering a form of hypnotherapy after the Lipo to help me deal with my attitudes to food. Its like I get consumed by it.
But besides my madness, I suppose I'm doing well. (Lost 13 lbs so far) I think its abit deflating after the huge loss of week1 though, to see the pounds shifting so slowly. My plan is not to stay on this for too long anyhow, as i just find it (emotionally!!) too difficult, its just to give me a boost to go back to ww cos i love the food and planning and all that. I notice that that is alot of lipotrimmer's plans...but does it work? I'm anxious that this Lipo will have driven my metabolism very low. Like, you know how when you start in ww, you usually lose between 3 and 6 lbs - well, does that still happen after Lipo? And then when i think about the later Lipo losses of 2-3 lbs a week, I find it impossible to believe that if i eat nothing but shakes for a week and only lose 2/3lbs, how can i lose the same amount of weight by being in ww and eating all my weekly points?? It must be a metabolism thing?
I'm confused!!?
Well, sorry for ranting on so much, i hope i feel better tomorrow and not so perplexed. Good luck to everyone and stay strong - even in the face of madness!!!
Tracey

Hi there everyone! ^^
I'm currently on day 2 of LT and finding it not too bad. Was a little hungry last night though that's likely because I had the soup at 6 then didn't go to bed until 1 (and my fiance eating chocolate in front of me didn't help either and was swiftly told off!). Loving the shakes, they're really filling and taste surprisingly good. The soup I found to be a bit bland so added a little white pepper to spice it up.
Going to Argos today to buy a stepper and possibly a bike (gyms are far too expensive for students these days!) so I can help the weight loss along that bit more.

I'm currently at 85kg and will be getting back down to 65kg! I've never had any problems with maintaining a weight thankfully, though moving in with my partner at the start of last year I stupidly started eating like him (pasta with cheese at 10pm is not good!) for about two months before rescuing my rice cooker and managed to put on all this weight I have now. DX
Thanks to my IBS I follow a fairly strict diet already but it means most fruit and veg generally aren't good for me which is why I've started LT.

Hoping to get back to my original weight before a convention in the summer (want to look great in some new costumes!) and definitely for October when we're getting married. Looking at how well everyone else has done on here really gives me confidence in this diet! You've all done great!
I'm keeping myself nice and busy to keep my mind off the diet and I love drinking ice cold water so I'm not having any problem with that!

Hello, I thought some of use could help. I am coming to my 4th day and I am so angry that i have only lost 1 pound!

I have eaten nothing and drank loads of water and lost one pound! I cant believe it! Everybody else has lost bou 7-10 average.
What am i doing wrong? Ive been perfect. I am so angry i could scream! Please help. xx

Hello, just a question about your last weigh ins. Was you perfect the first week because i think Im having the same problem, Its my 4th day and the scales say Ive lost one pound! I am so angry as ive been perfect. not had a taste or munch of food once, and ive drank loads of water? I could scream am so angry! Could you help? xx

hi, started LT and on my 17th day today :) all going well so far, enjoying the shakes and loving the soup and not hungry and full of energy, just waiting for things to change as it is a bit too good to be true at the minute lol the only thing is I am a bit bored with not eating and drinking so will need to find new hobbies haha...

lost 14 first week and only 2 the second well I think nearly 3lb but chemist does it in kilo's so she said two even though i lost 2.85 lb but can't complain with 16lb in two weeks :p

hi everyone,
i have a major problem with comfort eating, i was on lipotrim last year and lost 3 stone and felt great,thought i had the comfort eating beat but no have really let myself down and now am heavier than ever.have started back on the lipotrim today because i feel so bad.i am trying to be positive and tell myself i can do it this time and keep it off.

Hi jess dont get disheartned.

I was the same in my first week nothing was shifting untill the 5th day and then as if like magic my the 7th day i had lost 7lb

So stick with it dont give up it should start shifting.

Tip: dont weigh your self at home as it can be disheartning if the weight isnt moving and wants to make you want to quit.
So if you can wait and be weighed at the chemist.

good luck

Hello, just a question about your last weigh ins. Was you perfect the first week because i think Im having the same problem, Its my 4th day and the scales say Ive lost one pound! I am so angry as ive been perfect. not had a taste or munch of food once, and ive drank loads of water? I could scream am so angry! Could you help? xx

Hi jess dont get disheartned.

I was the same in my first week. I didnt cheat and was drinking plenty of water to but nothing was shifting untill day 5 and then as if like magic by my the 7th day i had lost 7lb

So stick with it dont give up it should start shifting.

Tip: dont weigh your self at home as it can be disheartning if the weight isnt moving and wants to make you want to quit.
So if you can wait and be weighed at the chemist.

good luck

Back