If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

hello lilicat, thank you for your encouragement, i feel much better now, I lost 3.5kg, i don't know how much that is in pounds, but i don't feel tired and dizzy, but I cheated yesterday as it was my husband's birthday, so I think i could really do this.
thank you all

Hi again precious child
That is really good, 7.5 lbs in a week, glad you are feeling better and well done,
good luck for this week
xx

Last edited:

Hi all, I'm new to LT. I did Lighter life for about 8 weeks earlier this year but stopped due to the cost! I managed to lose 2stone on that and am hoping to lose another 2 on LT in a short amount of time. I thankfully haven't gained anything since stopping LL over a month and a half ago so I'm hoping that I will find it easy enough to go onto LT.

I have an appointment this Thursday with the pharmacist and am looking forward to getting started!

Hello to everyone, I just wanted to say thank you, I am on day 5 and I was really feeling sick last night and this morning and reading the posts on this forums really helps. I have 4 stones to lose to get down to a "healthy weight range" but I am aiming to lose 3 as I can remember feeling pretty comfortable there. Think I am going to find it really hard this weekend but I get weighed on monday so that will make it all better. I can feel I have lost some so fingers crossed! Boyfriend is now eating bacon next to me haha, where is my water? Good luck to everyone, I really do hope week two is better because I felt fine until last night! I am not really hungry still so thats a bonus, just angry body! xx

Welcome newbies. It is difficult at times but logging on here can get you through yor difficult times. Keep us all posted. xx:)

Hi
i started lipotrim on the 5th may making today 13th may 2009 my 8th day and i have so far lost 8 kilograms = 17.636981 pounds.

i need to loose 40kg ie about 6stones to get to the right BMI.

lipotrim is the best thing that has happened to me in years, my only regret is not finding out about this till now, cos i have been battleing with my weight for 10 yrs.

Fantastic loss bet your well chuffed know I would be. First week for me cant wait for friday its whats keeping me going.

story so far...

Hi fellow lipotrimmers!
I've just started LT - currently on day 6 and going well. Though today was harder for me than the others so far. I was feeling hungry though not starving, wrecked and cranky as hell :sign0163:
Pretty tired and in PJs now, snuggling up on sofa for the evening!!! Up to now I've been active and busy, weaker than normal but ok overall. Day 2 was my hardest day so far in terms of tiredness and hunger. except for today.
Question: So if I'm in ketosis how come today was so much harder than the others? I haven't cheated at all and have been active and drinking my water too, so...?!?
I suppose you get good and bad days throughout the programme...
Anyway, I've been checking myself on my own scales and have been losing a pound a day which is pretty cool. I hope this is reflected on the pharmacy scales... I'm looking forward nervously to my first weigh in tomorrow. Some people have lost so much just in the first week while others have lost much less. I don't mind as long as I lose a few pounds every week I'll be like this little guy ->:woohoo:
I think I'll wear light clothes to get as close to my home weight or maybe that's silly?!?! Forgive me:p
Wishing everyone lots of solid happy feelings and motivating thoughts :patback:

ps. love these smilies!!!

Hi Guys

the thot of all i have had to go thru over the years dieting with little of nothing to show gets me going. Still feel tied most days but just think of how smaching and gorgeous you will look and feel when u get there.

this forum is fantastic as we can keep one another going

Hi,
Feeling a bit shy..I'm new ( 1st day) to LT and also new to this forum and getting a bit lost navigating....hey ho!!
I managed to gain weight up to 16 plus stone, thats over 200lbs...eeeek!! Want to get to at least 12 stone, and if successful then maybe more...who knows.
I find all the blogs out there so inspirational. My HUGE weight loss seems so far off.

Hi there everyone and hi to you candlewix It looks like we wont have long to wait for the wait loss after seeing the great results everyone is having I'm feeling very positive.

I'm a newbie here too, I hope you guys dont mind me joining your thread:D I am starting the lipotrim programme in the morning:D:rolleyes::D I'm feeling excited but still a little apprehensive. Any advice anyone has to get through the first week would be greatly appreciated:):D Its great to have somewhere to come to chat about it, thanks you are all a great inspiration to me :clap::whacky068:

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

week 1 ideas

Welcome Cee and Mirsy!
I've just finished my first week and it went well for me - didn't want/need to cheat and am feeling great after losing my first 7 pounds.

Week 1 tips

1)
Drink loadsa fluids esp water:
it really staves off the hunger and boosts your losses on the scales. (good for ya too;)) I like the sparkling kind of h2o and peppermint tea with hermesetas.

2) Focus on/Count down to weigh in:
You guys will feel fab after your first weigh in too - the results no matter what they are, will spur you on to greater weight loss. Remember to update your details on minimins as this helps motivate too.

3) Funk up your shakes/soup:
Add other permitted flavours to your food packets to make them more interesting and palatable.
eg. cold mint tea in choc=mint choc shake,
coffee in vanilla shake=morning latte (hot),
crushed ice & cinnamon in strawberry=refresher shake,
curry powder & pepper=spicy chicken soup (hot)

4) Blog or keep a diary & visit this forum:
this is esp good if you're obsessing or fantasising about food. Use it to rant and come up with ideas that will help you understand the causes for being overweight. You'll have a lot of extra time on your hands by not having to worry about food choices for yourself or preparing food (unless you need to prepare for others that is-see 5)

5) If preparing food for others:
Remind yourself this is just a temporary situation to enable you to reach a healthy weight so that you can in the future eat what you're preparing in healthy moderation etc. This programme is NOT forever, just a while til you get healthier and sexier!
Use the opportunity of preparing food for others to learn healthier recipes etc. Many people in first couple of weeks simply run out of the kitchen once the dinner's ready - evasive tactics might well help esp at the beginning.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask questions:confused: This is what the forum is for;)

May the force be with you:D

Fi

Last edited:
Thanks chocoholica for all those great tips it'll definitely help the week go faster for me and well done on your loss thats fantastic:happy096:!:D I started this morning and so far so good! they even had cake in work and I wasnt tempted! Feeling a little tired:snoopyhouse: but really looking forward to seeing the results next week:woohoo:

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Newbee to this site and starting LT tomorrow!

Hi everyone, :wave_cry: i am starting Lt tomorrow and have thrown out all the food and just have my mixer and sachets on the side with my shaker, nervous but excited at the fact i could be losing weight at last.

Can you tell me is is 4 pints of water a day or 4 litres, i thought my pharmacist said 4 pints - please can you help ?

Weighed in at 16.1 this morning, loads to get rid of :eek:

Candlewix we are in the same boat so we can all help each other - good luck to everyone thats new and well done to everyone that has lost soooooooooo much, please help us :rolleyes:

xx

Hey newstart I'm just finished my first day and I'm still motivated to do the programme so I figure that is a good sign! Been tired but ok:snoopyhouse:. You need to drink 4 pints of water a day but I definitely drank more then that today. Water really helps with the hunger:drool: so I'd suggest to keep a bottle with you all the time and if you feel a little sick:strikeout_button: the water will help too:D I found the shakes ok but not a fan of the soup.

Its great that we can all support each other. I'll keep you posted about how Im getting on we can do it together! There is a good few of us started in the past few days so least if we feel we hit a wall:banghead: we can bring each other through it! By the by well done on joining the programme:D

Hope everyone is doing well:grouphugg:

:talk017::talk017:

Last edited:
Big hello to recent posters including Newstart :welcome:
You'll get lots of support here. Forum's fab!

Hey Mirsy - well done on first day - hope you're feeling ok. I was really wrecked for most of first week. Got headaches on day 2 but water definitely helps with that. Still feel bit hungry from time to time (on day 9 now) but learning to live with it as I will have to in the future cos going around feeling "full" all the time's no good either :busted:

The scales really help motivate esp after week 1 result. I check myself morning time and am delighted to see a new loss everyday - down a further 1.5 lbs in last 2 days. It's great to look forward to stepping on them!!

May the force be with ye:D

Fi

just wanted to say hi and ur all an inspiration, i'm on day 6 and managing well so far, quite surprised as with most diets i would have cheated by now but with this one i'm not tempted either, by seeing all ur weightloses it makes me realise that i can do it too. want to lose quite a bit, never been below a size 16 before (now a 22-24) so getting below that would be amazing.
i'm the first of my group of friends to use LT so any advice and motivation would be greatly appreciated.

x:sign0144:

Fantastic loss bet your well chuffed know I would be. First week for me cant wait for friday its whats keeping me going.
Well done kelly on your first week's loss - same as myself!:happy096:

Remember to update your minimins details and ticker - I do this to help motivate me - I like to see the stats going towards goal!!

Fi

Newbies

Hi

my name is Jill and both myself and my daughter Holly will be starting on the Lipotrim plan on Monday 18th May. I have read lots of threads on here and feel really positive that we will be successful if a little nervous! I guess my main concern is how to deal with the questions people are going to be asking :copon:, Im not going to make a big thing about it and try and keep it quiet but I am sure people will start to notice im not eating!! so any advice would be really helpful. I plan on keeping using this site as its really helpful and full of great ideas! Could someone please tell me how I put the lovely bmi counter on my page please as its great to see it going down!

Many Thanks

Jill

hi cyprusjill started lipotrim last thur 7th may lost 7lb the 1st week,have also just joined this forum today aswell and not quiet sure how to use it,i have managed to do my ticker but don't know how to attach it,if you find out how to transfer can you please let me know and good luck!i also had trouble putting my height, weight etc i don't know how i done it in the end just kept playing

Last edited:
Hi chocoholica nearly finished second day and as you said I was very tired:nightf: today but energy is back a bit now and no headaches so far, thanks for your advice I really think the water is helping. Well done on more weight loss you are my inspiration:D I know I prob shouldn't be weighing myself yet but I did anyway and I have lost 4lbs in 2days! I know must of that is prob water but its very exciting:bunnydance:

Welcome cyprusjill! I'm on day 2 and its good;) so far have been more tired then usual but managable:) Well done for deciding to join the programme:happy096:you and holly will have great success.

If you go to Graphical Tickers and Trackers: Weight Loss, Trying To Conceive, Pregnancy... you can get a ticker under the weight loss section. when you have picked out your ruler and ticker they will show you a few options suitable for forums hightlight it and use the right button on your mouse to copy it then come here and leave a post, just right click again and an option to paste should come up. in the advanced post you can preview and see if it works! Hope this works for you:wavey:
:talk017::talk017:

Back