If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

starTED the lipotrim diet yesterday felt great yesterday starting to get headaches today but im gonna stick to it:D wanna loose 3 stone:D erm been trying to exersise aswell as the diet to have more weight loss:D anyway this diet would be so much easier if they had more flavours than what they have at the min:D

Just back from the Pharmacy, will be starting the diet on Friday when they get my 'food' in ;).

I'm not that overweight now - just under the obese mark. In 2005 I went from 236lbs to 165lbs. Since then some of the weight has crept back on. A bad winter into this year did a lot of damage so now it's time to try this.

I would be interested to know of people experience of running while doing this diet - I easily run 5km 3x a week and was doing 3x 12km runs not so long ago.

Mark

Hi all,
Newbe here. took home my packs today and starting tomorrow.
Talk soon.
Stevo

Thanks Elle Emm i will stick to it! I hope i loose like u have done, u have done so so well!!

Will update Sat Morn! Fingers crossed!

hi guys stick with it headaches will go, and will all be worth it :)

hello well im on my fourth day today and im craving food so much feeling really ill and getting bad headaches please someone tell me it gets better after this week :D

hi peaches yep it does get better i found i went to bed early on day 4 and 5 because of headaches and hunger pangs, but when u get over these few days it will be worth it :) hope u feel better soon ;)

Hi to all you newbies......... you won't regret doing lipotrim.

The first week is definately the worst - I found days 4-5 really bad. But stick with it, it really does get better. If you have your 3 packs a day and drink plenty of water you honestly don't get hungry. It's just the habit of reaching for food that you have to break. Keep busy, have diversions planned for when you get a craving and just crash through it. They get fewer and fewer and eventually there's something liberating about not having to think about what you can/should/want to eat. Just keep reminding yourselves what you are doing this for and GOOD LUCK :D:D:D

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum but I am currently half way through week 5 of LT. I have stuck to it 100% but don't seem to be losing as fast as some of you lovely ladies. I am doing it with my mum and we have weigh ins every 2 weeks.

Start Weight = 11st 13
After 2 weeks = 11st 4 (9lb loss)
After 4 weeks = 10st 12 (another 6lbs off)

My goal weight is 10st as that was the weight I was before I met my chef boyfriend (a killer for any figure). It does get SOOOO much easier after the first week so stick to it :) x

Hi I'm new to Lipotrim and had my first weigh in yesterday.
My start weight was 15st 2lb and at my first weigh in I weighed 14st 6lb.:D
I haven't felt hungry at all if anything I have struggled to drink my 3rd shake some days, has anyone else had this problem?
This forum is fantastic!thanks to EVERYONE that posts!

motherofsingers congrats on weight loss that was big for week 1 well done ye is hard sometimes to drink the 3rd shake but u so need it for the nutrients othewise u go into starvation mode and weight loss wont work, so i've learned on this forum

hi pinkrhiannon, fair play to u for sticking it with your boyfriend a chef must be tough ! i work in a shop/deli and find some days harder than others :( but we'll get there !

Thanks nicolas! I've decided to take my first shake a bit earlier in the day to see if this helps. I have read some fantastic things on these forums but am scared about excess skin afterwards, nobody seems to have mentioned this??

ya thats what i did, i wasnt taking first 1 till 11am but now i take it at 10am
there are so many people on this that have lost so much weight have a look on the refeed or maintenece threads and maybe ask there about excess skin,
i'll worry about that when i get there ha ;) i'm renting a vibro plate and using it at min so hopefully that will help me but u should ask some of the others every1 is so helpful here

:) :) ;) ;)

Hi,

I was on lipotrim last year around april. I lost 2 stone. Wahey!! Last september I became pregnant and gained the 2 stone that was lost. Now since giving birth I have started the diet in the hope of regaining my shape! :)

Becki

Hi everyone

Hi there everyone, I was on Lipotrim I think its two years ago now,and i didnt manage to keep the three stone off which i lost so im back again. Ive just finished my first week on Lipotrim and managed to drop a stone,really pleased but oh my god its so much harder the 2nd time round im so glad i can log on here for all the advise and support.:family2:

Just wanted to say how excited I am :D!!!
I am only on day 11 of Lipotrim and I've already dropped a size in my jeans:rolleyes:
Anyone who is thinking of giving LT a try should go for it!!

Just started

I started on lipotrim yesterday. Spent 3 months thinking about it and finally made the move. Yesterday evening was very hard, I am totally in love with food so it was very weird for me not to have dinner. Today I woke up and decided to weigh myself...1.5lbs (of water probably) gone so that gave me the incentive to do another day. I'm going to take it one day at a time I think.

Anyone else just starting? Need ideas on how to distract myself.

p.s. have 3 kids to feed so the challenge will be hard.

Starting weight: 13st. 01lb
Goal weight: 10st. 0lb

Hi there new members and old ..... kinda have been neglecting logging on to the site in the last 2 weeks which wasn't helped by an internet access problem .... but thats now sorted & I'm back!!!

Just a note to wish all you new members the very very BEST OF LUCK. One of the best helps to me through the diet was .. this fantastic forum and all the great people who log on, post & share their thoughts and experiences ..... I hope you find it as beneficial as I did.:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

I think the key to the diet is drink plenty & I mean PLENTY of water ..... it will help with the odd side effects of headaches and fatigue. First week is the hardest for the newbies, but please don't let this put you off ....... once you get over that wee hurdle, you will be sailing the rest of the way. There is no better confidence boost than getting up on those scales and seeing a weight loss and then the feeling of your clothes getting looser and looser .... WOW ..... so KEEP GOING!!! :wow::wow::wow:

I'm on 'maintenance' now for my third week and its going very well. I do admit that I have missed getting weighed over the last 2 weeks so even though I'm sticking fairly well enough to maintenance, I may have 'lapsed' just a bit, but to be honest, I feel I have been quite good & even getting very creative with my cooking (first for me!).

Hi Athmosphere & Nicolas ... how are ye guys getting on now???

Best of luck to everyone, new & old ..... :):):)

Hello lipotrimers,
i started my journey 7 day's ago...i've done all the usual diets and now carrying 6 stone over my ideal weight it was starting to effect my health not to mention my mind!! :cry:
So after a lot of thought and searching i decided to give lipotrim a try. Boy was last week tough i have two little one's :family2: shopping and cooking for them was tough altho i've found they are now eating much healthier as a result of me not craving all the sweet stuff!
I have found reading your lovely posts very inspiring and keeping me on the straight and narrow :)
Also i've been drinking water by the bucket loads...and now i feel thirsty and i want to drink all the extra water so hopefully that will do me some good too!
I was slightly disappointed with my 7lb weight loss after week one..i was reading some people losing a stone!! But still pleased really as it's the most i could ever wish for in a week of slimming.
Sunday was extra tough as we met some friends for an 'organized' teddy bear picnic and watched my lovely slim friends eating their scrummy food!! We went out afterwards and i had a chicken salad to be socialable plus i was starving! I knew i was going to eat and thought that was my best choice off the menu! I hav'nt eaten anything else tho in the 7 day's.
Initially i wanted to do this to get the weight loss kick i needed then re-join slimming world after a few weeks....now i don't know, i'm kind of taking each day...week at a time..i say week because that was the only thing that kept me going week 1...i'd paid up and i was going to stick to it or get in to trouble with my hubby!! :rolleyes:
Thanku for taking the time to read my post :)

Well done slimmer2moro thats brilliant 7lb weight loss, I know how you feel about the diet im just taking each day as it comes, I think thats better that planning and saying to yourself im going to stop on such a date, im finding it much better now im going into my third week only but i dont have anyone to feed but my self so not cooking but i do have people eating a lot of takeaways around me and the smell OH MY GOD.Anyway best of luck and stick with it.

Back