If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Good Morning

With reference to the mousse about 4fl oz of water but you have to whisk it like mad (electric).Am going to try a pudding at the week end using one of the bars and half a shake.Break up the bar into small pieces and place in a small bowl lighly compress it with a spoon then make a mousse an put on top of the broken bar then place in the freezer.Got the idea from the lady i see at the phamacist (sounds good will let you all no).

morning all! Gah, I can't remember the last time I was actually functional in the morning! Because I work from home I never have to get up before whenever-i-want-to-o'clock lol, which is great! But this morning I just couldn't get back to sleep. Methinks the LT is the culprit lol
Morning to sunnycupcake! You're post sounded so cheerful (so does your name actually :) ) that I had to say hello!

Let us know how you get on with the pudding, bigbloke! Sounds interesting.

Anyway, i hope everyone has a marvellous day!

My incentive is getting back into all the old clothes that I outgrew when I got fatter, i've got clothes that I started seeing my missus in over 14 years ago and earlier.

I wish I'd took some pictures when I started. 3rd week weigh in on Sunday (will update my signature then with new weight).

I can't wait until I have the confidence and weight loss to tuck my shirt back into my trousers. Do women do this too? wear clothes outside trousers/skirt when fat and tuck them in when thin.

Nearly at end of week 3 weigh in Sunday. I've got to say that this has been the hardest week for me, I feel a bit light headed and weak, apart from that ok.

I see food now though and look at it and think it smells lovely, then think to myself, I don't want it.

Made a latte out of a vanilla shake the other day, mixed in hand shaker, then added two teaspoons of coffee and pinged in the microwave (was nicer than expected).

Akra....im high on life!!! your posts made me smile too.:D.
Bellyman , your pudding sounds like a plan. Im just doing shakes for the first week , may incorperate soup next week.
Great to meet you all x

My start weight is 14 stone 5 lbs....been in denial , thought i was around 13 stone!

I'm back.....I'm starting Lipotrim for the second time. The first time I wasn't as motivated as I am now. Fingers cross I'll get the weight off. :flirt2:

Old clothes

I agree bellyman cant wait to get into my old clothes if the moths havnt ate them all .I am going to try the vanilla shake as a whitener in my coffee for the day tomorrow any one tried it and how many coffees can you get out of one serving.Well the pudding has gone in the freezer will let you all no tonight how it went must say looks damm good.

Hi everybody, day 3 and feeling great!!!
In response to the vanilla shake as coffee whitener , i do that!!! i only use mellow birds as its milder coffee and blends better i find.... its the only way i can actually stomach the vanilla shake.
Hope everybody ok , im just off for a peppermint tea yum yum:wave_cry: xx

day 4

hey everyone,

on day 4 today and feeling a bit drained had to come online for support-dont want to break but feel a bit weak and light headed:(. To make thing worse my blender broke yesterday so cant blend the shakes:sigh:

Anyone else going through this ??

Hi! I am on day 6 of lipotrim and amazed that i actually got here!! I am having 3 chocolate/vanilla shakes a day and 5 or more ltrs of water a day :D I feel better these last few days now ketosis has kicked in and really cant wait for my first weigh in! Good luck to everyone else :D x

Shineyd, I had a really bad day 3 and 4, i literally was at the fridge with a peice of cheese at my mouth ready to eat!! I gave it too the dog lol.... Common sence kicked in.. stick in there!! Day 5 + 6 are so much easier.. im not hungry or thinking about eating much! As for your blender, i dont know where i would be without mine.. i know the chemist sells the ones you can do by hand ? x

Frozen pudding

Well the pudding was made and the pudding was half ate.The frozen mousse was gorgeous but the peanut bar was well i cant explain it really it makes the chicken soup taste nice.So this morning i tried the coconut bar and the same disgusting .Before buying these bars i would only buy one of each flavour as i reckon its like marmite you either love it or hate it.So i will now be continuing on the shakes.

thanks skinny-minnie, yesterday was tough but got through it (didnt think i would) but as you said common sense kicks in id hate to get this far and give up. Looking forward to the first weigh in sooooo much (",)

good luck everyone!

Hi all

Well, I've ust started lipotrim so hopefully here goes. I did LL this time last year for six months and lost a lot of weight but sadly I stopped going and managed to put four stone of weight back on.:break_diet: Thankfully, I didn't put it all on but I could kick myself for doing it. Hey-ho though no point going backwards time to get on and finish losing the weight before I turn 40 in January. Hopefully, this site will help me get through it again.

Am x

bellyman week three weigh-in

Hi all the ones starting Lipotrim or in the 1st week. Stick with it and don't cheat and the weight loss will surprise you.

Just got back from my weigh in for the 3rd week and I am now at 238 Ib (loss of 11.3 Ibs this week).

I am shocked as I have done nothing different.

Pleased with the weight loss, am fitting back into some of my old clothes and feeling better about myself.

The wife wants me to stop and says that speed of weight loss is bad for me. It is only fat i'm losing so I can't see the harm, I feel healthier.

Been at home off sick since Wednesday recovering from injections into facet joints (pain relief injections for prolapsed disks). I must say you need a bit more willpower when food is so close, but didn't sucumb even when it was my son's eightenth and there was cooked food and cake everywhere.

mmmmmmmmm lovely chicken soup for tea. I quite like the soup now, it's how you make it.

Hi everybody.
Hope you are all ok.
Its day 5 for me. I had a bit of a funny evening , just couldnt get warm , and feel cold this morning , had to put my socks on lol!!
Has anybody else had this?
Other than the fuzzy head on day 1 and 2 and the coldness , i cant really say ive experienced any other effects.
Still feel positive and its great to know you guys are here .

sunny x

Hi Sunnycupcake, I was really off form day 4 and 5 adding the extra layers of clothes and weak (maybe a bit grumpy too:eek:) but feeling good so far today(day 6). Well done for keeping positive. We are nearly there and im sure we will be very happy after our first weigh in :cross::bliss:

Stay strong ;)

Hi guys,

I'm on day 4 of Lipotrim. I found the first three days to be alright, I don't think I was hungry but the smell of food was very appealing!!

Today, however, I felt really tired and very fuzzy and I had to take some painkillers to get rid of a headache I've had all day.

Guys, does it get easier? I do have to say that reading this forum has helped a bit.

When I started 4 days ago I was 17stone. My target weight is 14stone. I'm not sure if I'm going to do the whole thing on Lipotrim though because I have a few occassions coming up in about three weeks. Is there a way that I can stay on the diet even though these occassions are coming up? One of the occassions is a going away party from work for me - which means I will be drinking and eating!! The other occassion is a mountain climb, and I'll need extra energy for the climb.

I really would appreciate any advise.

Back