If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

hi all i would love some advise if anyone has any.. i'm 2 and half weeks on lipotrim now and still have a lot more weight to lose. i was thinking if it would be possible to eat on the 5th sept..two week tomorrow as it is a special event, and then do back doing tfr from then on. will there be side effects if i eat and if so what are they. i would really appreciate any tips or advice on what to do here. thanks

Another new member!

Hi. I've been reading through the website for the last few weeks and thought I might as well join- its such good reading and nice to know everyone else is experiencing similar issues! - I've been on lipotrim for 4 weeks now - 5th weigh in on Saturday morning, my weight loss is not as high as many of you - but I'm pretty happy with it - better than I've ever done at weight watchers.

Hey all!

Hey all I'm a newbie here started LT yesterday and so far I am doing quite well.

My start weight was 17st 9lbs so I have alot to lose but I feel LT is my last option I have tried numerous other slimming clubs and never succeeded.

Well today I feel quite lightheaded and bit spaced out hehe, i'm hoping you guys can give me some hints and tips on what to expect along the way.

Thank you

Jo xx

am starting tomorrow and would love to keep in touch with others doing the same as it would encourage
If you are doing Lipotrim or have done it we would be delighted to hear from you.

One of the things I feel that is sadly missing on forums is that those who have lost the weight no longer post very often if at all and I think their experience of how they found the diet and got on afterward would be very valuable for others who are either starting their journey or on it at this time.

As a help and support site which is made up of people like you and me we need people who are willing to give a few minutes of their valuable time to pass on their experience.

Love Mini xxx

Hi, finally gotten round to logging in. Have been reading all your remarks for weeks.
Day 5 for me today and feeling ok. Can't help feeling that I havent lost much tho as nothing feels any looser on me and still feel as massive as I always do!
Did LT about 2 years ago and lost close to 6 stone on it. Am soooo fed up that I am here again. Abused the feeling of being thin and just re-established old bad (verrrry bad) habits.
I really feel this time I will know what to do with my new self.
However I find the support network invaluable and you are all so bloody positive it really helps.
1st weigh in on Thurs and not really sure if I am looking forward to it or not. Am doin the whole 4 litres a day thing and havent let anything pass my lips since last thurs, so fingers and toes crossed.:)

1st week over

Hi All.
Well on Saturday morning I went and weighed in at the Pharmacy and was really pleased with the result.
I lost 1stone 2lbs so excuse me if I seem a little smug.

I'm still wanting food but not really hungry, so think this is a mental thing.

Thank you Taffgirl for the note. I'm sure that the people who drew up the BMI chart are some of Lowry's 'matchstick' people.

Cheers for now.
John

Need Motivation

Hello All

Day 6 and have absolutely no appetite, feeling I will have to force down the strawberry shake at lunch. HELP!!! :cry:

If you look at it sensibly lipotrimmer - i dont know how much you have to lose - but i have 10 st to lose in total. I do not believe that when I have gone to the trouble of losing all this weight i will be putting it back on by eating.

I would think that as long as I dont go back to the old ways of eating and stuffing everything i can find in my mouth then i should be fine. There is the re-feeding programme on here to follow and then you are just as likely as any other human to put weight back on.

I think it is a case of changing for the better, obviously if i lose all this weight and then decide i am invincible and start eating mars bars and fatty crap, then i will put the weight on, but if i am sensible and do the re-feed and then eat sensibly, with treats here and there and then cut back afterwards, everything should be fine.

Thats just my opinion and i am by no means an authority but it just seems like common sense to me.

Hope you stick with it and DO NOT EAT anything... keep going its worth it - i just had my first WI today and lost 12 lb - never ever thought that would be possible.

Good luck xx

Hi all,
I'm on the 2nd day of my 4th week on Lipotrim. I'm actually finding it harder to do as the time goes along.:sigh:

I have not cheated once and the weight is falling off, but I'm getting a bit sick of drinking copious amounts of water and black tea.

I do really like the shakes though and am perfectly happy with the chocolate three times a day.

I must say I'm finding the evenings the worst especially when my husband eats his dinner or we watch TV. He has offered to eat in the other room, but feel that's a bit unfair to him.

It's quite strange how pshycological food consumption is. I thought not eating would be a pleasure and would simplify things completely. That's true to a degree, but I really do miss the process of chewing something.

Oh well, I've lost about a 1/3 of what I want to lose in 3 weeks, so hopefully it will not be too much longer before I'm at my goal.

Would be good to hear from anyone else who is a few weeks/months into the diet.

Hi All
Well this is my second time on Lipotrim. I did my refeed in June cos I had an op coming up. And Ive managed to maintain the weight (give or take two lbs) since then. So I had two weeks supply left over and decided Id do 2 weeks to lose the last bit of weight, as I wouldve liked to have stayed on the TFR longer the first time.
Hoping I can have a good weight loss for the first week again, and get me out of the bad habits that were starting to creep in lately, such as not watching portion sizes and nibbling at nighttime :rolleyes:

Hope everyone is doing well and happy shrinking to all

Missy xx

Hi Bigbloke

Hi Bigbloke

Well done on that loss.

I didn’t know what sort of loss to expect after week 1 so if I can copy you I will be very very happy.

Going for 2nd Weigh In on Saturday so I will be quite eager to get on the scales.

After that I will have a 2week break before another Weigh In as I’m going on holiday with my son and daughter.
Wonder if any Lipotrim dieters have fell foul of the Customs Officers for strange sachets of powder in their luggage?

Cheers
John

Hi All,

I am seriously considering using Lipotrim, I am about 5 stone overweight and I have PCOS (which I only started to develope symtoms when I starting piling on the pounds)

Like probably most people with PCOS I have tried every diet, but nothing works...I eat a healthly balanced diet, run for an hour four times a week and do pilates once a week and still I cannot shift the extra weight the most I have ever lost is 2lbs...it heartbreaking when you are working so hard and get no reward, I dont seem to have a problem with will power so I am confident I can keep the weight off when i actually get it off (I gave up smoking with pure will power after 9 years of smoking 20 a day)

I am turning to LT as a last resort as I just cannot go on like this. Theres just a few questions that I have and I am hoping someone can help before I am make that trip to the chemist to invest in what I hope is going to turn my life around!

Anyone who is using LT and has PCOS, are you still on metaformin?
What changes in symptons have you experienced?
Its a medical fact that women with PCOS lose weight slower - is this still the cae with LT - any women out there using LT that have PCOS that would like to share their weight success stories with me?

I would so appreciate any help anyone could give me
Thanks SO much

5th week on lipotrim

Hi all, long time since my last post. I'm now into my 5th week, getting a bit bored with the food, i've been putting black pepper into the soup as it gives it a bit of bite, thought of using chilli/curry powder but am worried that it will kick me out of ketosis.

I never know when I'm in ketosis anyway. Pharmacy never checks and tells me my ketones.

I lost 6 Ibs last week and i'd be happy if it keeps coming off like that.

Well stick with it and don't quit.

To Trixi

I have PCOS & Endometriosis! I'm between 5'7 & 5'8 and have plataued at just over 14 stone. I trained for about 4 months to do the Manc 10k run and lost only about 2-3lbs.... so i know how you feel!

17months ago i had my little boy, and gained 2 stone extra of which i've lost about a stone - but cannot shift the other 1 - and even if i did, id still be over weight.

I've struggled with pcos & endo since i was 17. 10 yrs later, nothing has changed, just slow gradule weight gain. I was on Dianette for about 4 years, and then medroxyprogesterone - but i decided to take myself off it all when i was about 22 as the side effects were rubbish and psychologically damaging.

Anyways - I started LT on Wednesday just gone and can already feel and see a difference!! Its the best. I can't help standing on the scales in the morning (even though i know i shouldnt) and so far i think i've lost about 5-6lbs!! from what i've read - LT can't not work......

So far, i've had a super horrid headache day one - slept it off- havent had it since. Feeling a little dizzy and weak, and can't stop thinking about food!! I don't suppose it helps having to feed my little boy constantly thorughout the day as well as my partner eating his regular meals (he does help with our little boy - but i can't let him do that all the time). I'm drinking about 3 litres of water a day, with green tea & tablet sweetners.

I'm now on day 5 and am determined to keep going for atleast 3 weeks. I just don't know how to stop thinking about food!! argh! I'm looking forward to the refeed and maintanence bit already! The chicken soup offers a little relief........

Anyways - good luck with it. I'm now glued to this forum, so i'll keep an eye out for you ;)

lalala x

Hi fellow Lipotrimmers.

Just had my second week Weigh In and the result was a 10lb loss. You can imagine the grin on my face.

The loss of 1stone 12lb in 2 weeks is very welcome and makes the lack of food (almost) bearable.

I can say that I’ve not been hungry doing Lipotrim but the yearning is still there and very strong. It’s this ‘desire’ for food that’s got me in the situation I’m in today.

The next 2 weeks are going to be both interesting and challenging.
I’m off to Northern Spain on Wednesday (also my birthday) and the idea of doing the diet whilst abroad and entertaining my two children 22 & 19 for a week is rather daunting. Luckily we are self catering so I can have my shakes ok but really need (want) to be out with them for meals.

I’ll let you know how it goes and the results of Weigh In on Sat 12th.

Good luck to all

John

Hi,

Im not suffering too much either, I do have the furry tongue thing going on which isnt too nice. I had my 1st weigh-in on fri and lost 8lbs! Delighted! I think on this type of diet it is difficult NOT to lose weight! Keep me updated!! P.S I thought I was a weirdo for not suffering badly!!

Back