If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Wow.....day three and doing FAB! Glad to hear your little one is fine.

currrrrrrrrry.....thats the thing I miss the most! You did really well not being tempted.:D

Thankyou, luckily he had a madras! If it was masaala i might have been tempted!!
xx

Hi guys i'm feeling awful today(day 4) after feeling so good yesterday. I have no energy at all and my muscles feel weak, not hungry though thankfully!

Just wanted to check that these symptoms are ok and that they will pass??
Tracy xxx

Hi Tracy, know it was a while ago but I hope u are feelin' better.
Yes it is normal to feel tired and apathetic on first week.

I had funny day on Sat, I could feel the muscles in legs shakin and shakin. Its happened to me before on Lipotrim so I didn't worry., but in my imagination they were having their own little work out!!

I'm on day 8 today and I think I startin to level out and feel more energy. I don't hurt r shake r feel listless in fact to the contrary. I have a clear head and lots of energy.

So anyway, I hope ur over the worst now 2.

Thanks yuna, day 6 today and i feel loads better, as u said the shakes have gone and only the occasional headache now and a little light headed getting up. I have a 14 month old daughtrer and i felt like i didnt have the energy to play with her but slowly getting back to normal now. However no more spinning around the room i dont think!!

Tracy xxx

Glad to hear it. And you must be excited about ur WI. I bet u can notice a difference aldready. That's wat gets me thru it anyway - overactive imagination feeling all the ponds fall off!!! And also staying focused on my WI.

Just think after you reach your goal weight you'll have so much energy that it'll be your daughter trying to keep up with you!!!

Haha i sure hope so she is 1 active little girl!
Cant wait to WI and yes can feel difference already, my typical useless fiance said he cant see a difference however, my mum could see a change as soon as she saw me which was great motivation!

I think we are all amazing for having such will power and determination dont you? Each night i sit down with my hot chocolate and think well done.
XXx

Damn right we're brilliant!!
I dropped 3 stone and my bf still claimed he couldn't notice much of a difference!! But then he reckons he didn't notice me put it on!! Whereas I swear my Mum could tell if I gained r lost a pound (ok slight exaggeration!!)

But that makes it even better, we are doing it for ourselves (which is enough, cos we put enough pressure on ourselves without the men gettin onboard!)

I agree I get such a feeling of satisfaction every night, like that's another day done and more weight lost.

Yeah you are very right and if my fiance even considered mentioning me putting weight on id prob kill him so guess we cant have it all ways! My mums opinion is much more reliable anyway!

Just a thought..when i WI tomorrow i have to provide a urine sample. I wont be going until about 3 pm so do you think its best to do the sample first thing in morning or before WI?
xxx

Hey Im back and raring to go!!!

Hi all,
Happy new year to everyone!!!

Some of you may remember me its been a month since i last logged on...(sounds like a confession :):)) Well Ive just spent the last two hours reading over some of the posts i missed out on and would like to say hi and welcome to all the new members and best of luck, and hope the rest of you are keeping well!!

Anyway ive spent the last month on and off the Atkins (And the good news i only managed to put on 2lbs im so proud ;) diet because i wouldnt have been able to go through the sill season on a VLCD.. so im back and and ready to go just started back today.

Looking forward to keeping in touch with ya all!!!
Rachel

I'm not 100% sure Tracy cos my pharmacy never asked for one. But I presume they use it to check for ketosis and if so prob better to take sample in the morning as the ketones will be more concentrate. If you drink water then it dilutes them and if u drink a lot the levels may be undetectable. So to be sure I'd say take u're sample first thing before u have ur shake & water.

Hi Rachel, Congrats on joining the Lipotrim! U'll love it, or rather u'll love the results!!! Best of Luck.

Thanks yuna i'll do that x

Hi Lipotrimmer. I would personally really recommend going to weight watchers to get educated about calories in food and to get their points calculator, it's super useful. Also I would highly recommend a book by Paul Mc Kenna about weight loss. It's really simple things but it allows you to eat WHATEVER you want as long as you follow 4 simple rules. I would say stay on this great diet until you have lost every pound. Maintaining is a whole different story to losing I would imagine. Ok well best of luck and don't break it! it's sooooooooo not worth it! Good luck!

Hi Lipotrimmer. I would personally really recommend going to weight watchers to get educated about calories in food and to get their points calculator, it's super useful. Also I would highly recommend a book by Paul Mc Kenna about weight loss. It's really simple things but it allows you to eat WHATEVER you want as long as you follow 4 simple rules. I would say stay on this great diet until you have lost every pound. Maintaining is a whole different story to losing I would imagine. Ok well best of luck and don't break it! it's sooooooooo not worth it! Good luck!

I agree. I've read Paul McKenna's book and it really simplifies the whole relationship you have with food. CD alone is worth the investment (comes with book). Wish they'd show the tv show again, it was really informative.

Hopefully I'll get the maintainance right - I have no excuse as I have about 4 1/2 months to plan it:)

Lipotrim

Happy 2008 every one.

I started Lipotrim on the 14th of November 2007, and managed to to go from 19.8 stone to 17.10 stone by the 22nd of December which is great.

Needless to say I enjoyed my christmas holidays and only put up 2 pounds.

I am back on Lipotrim since Monday the 14th of January 2008, so three days and I feel great.

I weighed in @ 17.10 stone, and planning bo down a stone by the end of the month. Is this possible ?

Happy 2008 every one.

I started Lipotrim on the 14th of November 2007, and managed to to go from 19.8 stone to 17.10 stone by the 22nd of December which is great.

Needless to say I enjoyed my christmas holidays and only put up 2 pounds.

I am back on Lipotrim since Monday the 14th of January 2008, so three days and I feel great.

I weighed in @ 17.10 stone, and planning bo down a stone by the end of the month. Is this possible ?

:welcome:Odilia,

Congrats' on only gaining 2 pounds over the Christmas holidays!!!

You do have a very good chance of getting down a stone or near enough to it in the next two weeks.

Stick with it and see how you get on.

Love Mini xxx

Hey hey hey, Im starting fresh! Im 18 and from the northwest! i way a wopping 19.10 stone and im only 6ft. This aint good. last time i did LT i lost 2stone in 3 weeks. so hopefully i have the same look again. i want to get down to about 16 :D........wish me look!!!!!

Back