If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

well done

well done all ye new members. Keep up the good work

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 -4 13st 8lb

Yup, another new one! Been on LT for 11 weeks and it's really starting to get me down, have been reading all these posts and that has def given me my motivation back, I have lost 76lbs so far and proud to say not cheated once!!!
Mon.
P.s. can anyone tell me how to put a ticker on, I've made it just not sue how to display it!

Yup, another new one! Been on LT for 11 weeks and it's really starting to get me down, have been reading all these posts and that has def given me my motivation back, I have lost 76lbs so far and proud to say not cheated once!!!
Mon.
P.s. can anyone tell me how to put a ticker on, I've made it just not sure how to display it!

Weight loss journey starts

Hi to all :) out there

I have just picked up my lipotrim sachets to start on this very eventful journey.I am sick and tired of been overweight hence I am taking this step. Some of my friends think this has drastic they are of the opinion that exercise and portion control would do the work but with over 3 stones to loose I don't know how this will happen.

I will let you all know how I feel tomorrow.

Hi Guys,
Have started today and feel OK. Have been inspired by all the postings on the site. Feels good to be doing something about my weight instead of just moaning about it!!!:):character00238::character00238: I am struggling with all the water - does the water from tea/coffee count towards the 3 litres a day???

Hi all,

I've been meaning to ask the same - if water from tea/coffee counts. I am managing 3.5 - 4 litres of water a day but also have the odd black coffee or mint tea.

Its day 5 already - my first weigh in is on friday!! I had to force myself to have the 3rd shake today though - they are yummy but so filling and i can not believe i'm not hungry!! If i wasn't on LT I'd probably have eaten half of the pizza my husband ordered lasnite - but i didn't. Felt like it last nite but not really that bad - lucky for me he said he'll sort himself out at meal times and i don't sit with him at tea time so i don't see what he eats half the time :)

Really hope the scales show a difference on friday as i have been extremely strict on the diet.

IT STARTS TOMORROW
I'm already to start tomorrow, I am slightly nervous about the headaches but excited about losing weight.
I have always been big but because I'm tall have always been able to get away with lying about my weight.
I don't think i will get away with it anymore it has been on the increase for years now and after many failed diet attempts, enough is enough and i have got to get motivated!! good luck to all the other new starters.

Lack of sleep

All the best Redpen - I've got my first weigh in tomorrow fingers crossed :)

Does anyone else feel they are sleeping less? I couldn't sleep until past 2am last night and was up at 6.50 this morning - and I usually wake up at 8! It seems to be the only 'side effect' of LT for me.. anyone else sleeping less? is it normal?

hi hon
your first week your bodys a bit all over the shop.you wont know yourself next week honestly,iv had insomnia for the past6 years or so. so i work nights,and katnap for an hour durin the day.on my 3rd week on lipotrim i started sleeping alot,infact im like a new person i sleep a whopping 7-10 hours a night now,with no katnap.
just hang in there let it run its course,next week it will start to change and your skin is goin to feel fantastic too.try have a katnap if you can even 20 mins is great good luck xjx

Hi Jenny - thanx for that - looking forward to sleeping more next week :) good for you - at least you're getting a good night's sleep after six long years.. I guess its the change in diet. luckily the lack of sleep hasn't affected me at work - if anything I'm probably more hyper than before - and that's saying something! :D

Hi Jenny - thanx for that - looking forward to sleeping more next week :) good for you - at least you're getting a good night's sleep after six long years.. I guess its the change in diet. luckily the lack of sleep hasn't affected me at work - if anything I'm probably more hyper than before - and that's saying something! :D

thats great hon,
this diet rocks xjx

Sleep

I was the exact same as you Newstarter!
Awake til all hours and then up early, but it didn't make me feel tired during the day either. Must be change in metabolism or something! :rolleyes:

Sachets and Sleep

Hi all,

I'm glad i'm not the only one who can't sleep then :). And i'm just trying to down my last shake now - just not hungry - but gotta have it :)

So excited about my weigh in tomorrow - but also apprehensive - hope i've lost a bit...

Today is my first day of lipotrim, I feel fine, just going to the loo a lot. Am about to have my third shake. I'm glad they taste unappetising, if they were "morish" I would be inclined to have more. Great idea to add coffee to vanilla flavour, things like that help me. dad one Oh God I hope I last

Welcome to all the newbies! Keep posting .... it really does help! You will all be skinnies in no time! First week is worst. Second is better and it is MUCH easier after that!

I could eat a farmers arse through a hedge. Hope to stick to this. I told my husband that he has to cook for himself, he agreed, good lad. Did you ever notice how we are bombarded by food ads' late at night, they alternate with face creams and hair colours but the biggest advertisement is for guess what "F O OD" NO I am not going to eat. It's only day one after all.

Great encouragement

Welcome to all the newbies! Keep posting .... it really does help! You will all be skinnies in no time! First week is worst. Second is better and it is MUCH easier after that!
I can handle a bad week as long as I know it gets easier, thank you for that encouraging news, first week bad second week not so bad.

Back