If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hey
I have another awful pharmacist story.
I figured out that if I go on a Wed I can ask the nice girl to weigh me instead but the mean one is still there! Last week was fine, she just told me to do more exercise. But this week I had a small weight loss-3.5lb and I said discretely to the girl who was weighing me that my TOTM was due. Then of course the mean one came up, and said "How'd you get on?" and i replied "It was small, but I think it'll be bigger next week" and the lil wagon announced, in the middle of a busy pharmacy "OH! Something to do with your period??" I just grabbed my weeks supply n left, trying to maintain dignity.
:ashamed0005:

This is not acceptable behaviour and I would make a complaint firstly to the owner of the Pharmacy and also to Lipotrim UK about it.

They are suppose to have a private place for you to weigh and discuss your programme.

3.5lb is an excellent weight loss.

While the guidelines around a stone a month weight loss...some people lose a lot less a month and others a lot more as everyone is unique in how they lose weight.

Well done on your weight loss to date.

Love Mini xxx

Well day one over and I must admit I feel dreadful. The thing I hate about this diet is I dont ever feel hungry on it. Its the other symptoms that really bring me down and which make me really struggle. Today I am so so tired and the constant muggy headache which is on the verge of turning into a migrane.

Anyway I coped with it and I am heading to bed now. Lets hope tomorrow brings something a bit easier. Give me anything but the headaches arhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well day 2 for me and woke up with an awful headache and took something straight away. I have asked my chemist not to tell me my starting weight and also not to tell me my weight loss weekly but on a monthly basis. I think this will help me more as the last time I did this I found it so dishearting when I would get the odd week where I would only lose a pound or 2 so telling me a grand total at the end of every 4 weeks might keep me motivated. My first weigh in is not until next Thursday and I just hope these headaches will ease off.

That's a really interesting approach pink380.
I weigh myself every morning, I shouldn't but I do. Generally I'm happy, and if a few days go by with no change, I increase the exercise, and water intake, or take a senocot. I have a really really good scales tho, got it as an easter present from my mum instead of an egg (isn't that just beyond hinting!). I think it's way better than the chemists scales. I have my weight, my fat %, water %, BMI, change since my last weigh in and lbs to go to my goal. If I begin to get 'scale dependence' I might try your trick tho!
Best of luck!
Guen

hi, i started on monday and everything going great, no problems, then today..... i've just got really down about it, its not that i feel hungry or even that i'm craving anything, i just feel really down about it.... just finding it really hard today.
x

Ibskinny,
Don't worry hun, you'll wake up tomorrow and feel much better. Has happened to me quite a few times. Go to bed, read a book, relax, or have sex if the option is there. Don't fall off the wagon! :hug99:

thanks, i'll have to go with the book option unfortunately for me, lol... i

Hi all,

Sooooo glad that you are all here! Today is my 3rd day on LT and I am loosing will power already. :cry: Especially in the evening when there are lovely smells coming from the kitchen! I can almost taste the food in my mouth! :sigh:

But coming to this forum really does help me to regain some of my wiliting willpower. Thank you all!

Hi Gemini,
Don't worry, it'll get easier! Just keep going. I cried I wanted dinner so bad on my first few days (dinner is my favourite meal), and now I can barely remember to drink the shakes. I have to set reminders on my phone. You'll always have the
odd bad day, but it gets so much easier. How much have you to lose?

Guen

hi, i started on monday and everything going great, no problems, then today..... i've just got really down about it, its not that i feel hungry or even that i'm craving anything, i just feel really down about it.... just finding it really hard today.
x

Hi there,

Please stick with it, this is pure normal. I did it 2 year ago for 8 weeks and lost 3 stone but within those 8 weeks there were days were I would be so depressed and I mean really fed up feeling sorry for myself etc. Whenever I used to get like this I would get on the phone to a good friend etc and have a good natter and it seemed to solve the problem. These moments would only last for a couple of hours at a time and I would be fine again the next day.

DONT GIVE UP!!!

I am over day 4 now and I feel fantastic, I think the reason being I have kept myself so busy and out of the house etc. I am also taking a vitiam which my doctor swears is the best thing since sliced bread and I started these on day one and I am not sure if these are working miricales as far as keeping me feeling fantastic. I have never felt so well on lipotrim. The name of the vitiman is Vivoptal it is actually a food supplement. I was convinced my chemist was going to tell me there was no way I could take them whilst using lipo but she said there was no problem and my chemist is fantastic at running lipo and are very strict and know what they are talking about. Give them a go.:D

Keep going girls LT is brill it works sooo fast!!!

Its the best thing iv ever done ;)

Hi all,
I'm hoping to start lipotrim tomorrow.I started doing the maintenance a few weeks ago to ease me in gently but think I 'll be ready to progress on to the full blown version tomorrow .
Am a bit nervous to be honest so no doubt I'll be checking in regularly.
Talk soon,
April.

Hi all,
I'm hoping to start lipotrim tomorrow.I started doing the maintenance a few weeks ago to ease me in gently but think I 'll be ready to progress on to the full blown version tomorrow .
Am a bit nervous to be honest so no doubt I'll be checking in regularly.
Talk soon,
April.

Good luck. That is something I never thought about doing, the maintenance first. Wow what a great idea, what exactly were you doing, was it 2 lipo and one meal etc. I am sure you will progress onto the full version without hassle. I tried doing the maintence many times but for me its far easier for me NOT to eat than it is to eat. Very strange but true :(

first day

hi everyone this is my first day on the lipotrim diet and I am already struggling I keep thinking about food and how long it will be before I can eat real food again I dont feel hungry:cry:

:welcome:aisha-lou,

The first couple of days are tough, keep drinkig the water, it does help.

In about three to four days you will be in ketosis and this will make the diet so much easier...honestly it does.:)

Be sure to take some before photos and body measurements as the weight does come off fast.

Here is a link for you to set up your weight ticker.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

Hi
Started LT today, dont feel to bad at the moment, a bit of a headache tho, struggling with so much water intake and desperate for a diet coke or lemon squash.
Really need to do this now and try to get healthy, have tried all other diets going and lost well in the past but always put it back on and more, hope that wont ahppen this time!

Keep going....

Hi everyone,

I had my 2nd weigh-in today and lost 5lb! I lost 6 1/2 the first time, so that's nearly a stone gone is less than 2 weeks!!!

It has been hard at times but coming on here really helps plus DRINK THE WATER!

Good luck & keep going. x x :D

Hi All

I'm new to this site. I started Lipotrim on Tuesday 3rd June. I have found it ok so far. When I'm feeling hungry, I just drink water. If it's after 9.30pm I think about going to bed early. I changed my day for visiting the chemist, as a weekday doesn't suit with work. So my first weigh-in was after 4 days. I lost 4 pounds. Next weigh-in is tomorrow. So here's hoping!!;)

Back