If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hi All

I'm new to this site. I started Lipotrim on Tuesday 3rd June. I have found it ok so far. When I'm feeling hungry, I just drink water. If it's after 9.30pm I think about going to bed early. I changed my day for visiting the chemist, as a weekday doesn't suit with work. So my first weigh-in was after 4 days. I lost 4 pounds. Next weigh-in is tomorrow. So here's hoping!!;)

good luck with your weigh in, let us know how you got on hon.
4 lbs is great in 4 days so well done you xjx

Well. 2nd weigh in on Saturday, and..........lost 6lb. :D That's 10lb in 11 days. I feel fantastic. Although I don't think that I could maintain that level of weight loss forever. But its a good start.

Well. 2nd weigh in on Saturday, and..........lost 6lb. :D That's 10lb in 11 days. I feel fantastic. Although I don't think that I could maintain that level of weight loss forever. But its a good start.

Well done hon, thats amazing!

Sammylou x

i dont know any of these diets can you get information about them here?

Here would be a good place to get info on the diets once you've chosen one but to be honest before you decide I'd read up on the official websites.

For example the Lipotrim website is here:

Welcome to the Lipotrim Website

That gives you info on LT. I imagine the other diets have their own websites but I don't know anything about any of the other ones.

Hope that's at least semi-useful :)

~Gem x

Deidre,

You are a star - well done for sticking with it. Read and read when you feel like going off this diet that's my advice. Try hard to get to goal and then take your time getting back on to real food. It is hard but the w/loss and the high when you achieve goal is AMAZING. You can do it now as you have gotten thru' the first two weeks.

Colly

thanks, the trouble with diets is that you could gain the weight again i think its best to make a lifestyle change :p

thanks, the trouble with diets is that you could gain the weight again i think its best to make a lifestyle change :p

some things work for different people, i see this as a lifestyle change..... as with anything if you go back to your old habits you will gain weight.

some things work for different people, i see this as a lifestyle change..... as with anything if you go back to your old habits you will gain weight.

I completely agree. Part of the point of LT is that it teaches you to have three meals per day without snacking etc - which is a lifestyle change.

Everyone is different but personally I know that I'm more likely to make a lifestyle change once I've lost the weight as it'll be so tough getting there I sincerely doubt I could psychologically put myself through seeing myself undo all of my hard work.

Even though I've only been on this for 2 weeks, I can see that it was all the picking and nibbling I did in between meals that must have piled my weight on. My husband used to say that he couldn't understand how I was so heavy, cos I didn't eat big, oversized portions at mealtimes. Since starting lipotrim, I have to admit that it's the picking that I miss most, not the meals. Being a mum of 4 I was in the habit of picking while I cooking their meals, and nibbling from their sweets/treats. Therefore if I can stay on this long enough to banish that habit (cos that's all it is), then I'm hoping that will help me long term.

I think it's harder for people who gained the weight through picking and snacking than people who gained it just eating bad things at meal times. I never picked. It never occured to me. But I'd eat crazy things for dinners, and I was a devil for deserts. Or I'd make a cake for 8 or 10 and my bf n I would eat it over 2 days. Slice each after both lunch and dinner. I used my deep fat fryer all the time!

Hi there.....

I am 27 and have struggled with my weight for quite some time now, i have never really been able to loose the weight.....just kept putting it on all the time. A carer that we used to have coming to the house to look after my dad went on Lipotrim and lost an amazing 8 stone and has kept the weight off......i have since decided to go on Lipotrim to get rid of the weight i need to loose as i have put more on since loosing my dad at christmas. I started Liptron on Monday and weighed 17st 5Lb....that is the heaviest i have ever been..... i am now on my 4th day and have been running to the loo more than ever and have gained a nickname ( Niagra) ....cheers Ryan....just wait until you go on it !!!!.....i havn't had any headaches yet but have become very friendly with the toilet roll in more ways than one !!!!
I am hoping to come down from a size 18 to at least a 14 so i can at least walk in any shop pick up a pair of jean's and not bother about if they will fit me or having to take them back for a bigger size..... i am going to Cyprus in September so i am aiming to be able to wear some form of a bikini when i get there and not some frumpy tankini like i am used to wearing......

Good luck to anyone else who is trying to beat the BULDGE.:p

Zowie,

Good on ye girl. You will be in size 14 before you know it. Just remember not to look longterm but day by day. you will notice the clothes sizes change so quickly and you will meet your goal. No diet has ever worked so well for me before. I did t his last year and lost nearly 3 stone after years of struggling. I stayed slim until Christmas when I went crazy and just got down and low and kept filling my face. Now I have been trying to restart over and over again but couldn't get past day 2. I just finished week 2 and lost in total 11 lbs. That was with 2 binges in between which meant I had to start all over again that horrible phase before ketosis. My advice is drink water like you'll never get another drop - niagra eat your heart out!! This speeds up the loss and don't waver once - don't even taste real food, just go for water instead. I am full sure by September you will be sliding easily into your size 14 and will feel so good and see it was so easy you will wonder why you didn't find the diet years ago.

Good luck

Colly

:)Zowie

Before long you will be called Niagra for a different reason - the weight will be "fall" ing off you!!

Keep motivated by reading this site often.

I started Lipotrim six weeks ago and i have lost just under 2 stone. I am pleased with my progress and the results are brill.
Catch 22 situ though... All clothes are getting or are now too big grrr its great but also annoying when you have nothing to wear haha.

Good luck to all, new and current slimmers!!

Riskz xx

Hi everyone,

I have only just started Lipotrim and this is now my 5th day. Been okay so far, but yesterday evening was a struggle, i think I was just pleased to get over the 3/4th day. I have been weighing myself (I know that I shouldn't) but it just for motivation and I have lost 3lbs, I was hoping for alot more for my first week, my BMI was 26.5 and I would like to lose around 20lbs, this is how much weight I have put on over the past 10 weeks since giving up smoking.

I shakes have been okay, i really like the vanilla cold with a spoon of coffee, i would drink this even if I wasn't on a diet!!! but it does leave a horrible after taste that I wash down with a couple of glasses of water. I had the chocolate shake hot the other night, just to make a change and it was horrid, never again.

I have read other peoples comments who are also on lipotrim and I too am not a great drinker, does the water get any easier???

Little Miss Bossy!!!!

Hi everyone!

I started LT a week and 3 days ago. Had my first weight in last Wednesday and I'd lost 13lb!! Which is amazing! It certainly gave me the inspiration to carry on this week!

I had my first experience of going out to the pub last night and drinking water! Wasn't great, but manageable all the same!

Everyone is doing great, and it's a real inspiration to keep going. Everytime I feel like I want to eat then I come and read the forum to spur me on a bit!

Vickie xx

Hi everyone!

I started LT a week and 3 days ago. Had my first weight in last Wednesday and I'd lost 13lb!! Which is amazing! It certainly gave me the inspiration to carry on this week!

I had my first experience of going out to the pub last night and drinking water! Wasn't great, but manageable all the same!

Everyone is doing great, and it's a real inspiration to keep going. Everytime I feel like I want to eat then I come and read the forum to spur me on a bit!

Vickie xx
well done Vicky, I am staying in tonight as i cant trust myself :mad:

Back