If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hey Witchy
You're doing really well, well done! That's really inspirational! Keep posting and let us know how you're doing! How much weight do you lose each week?

My weight loss is quite slow in comparison to others on here. Usually its 3 lbs, occasionally 2 lbs.
I have heard that green tea can boost metabolism but I dont drink tea or coffee (havent for years).
So I just stick to chicken soup, peanut flapjacks and water.:eek:

IM ON THE SAME BOAT AS U!!im on my 5th day of LT to!! omg im so hungry & im trying to convince myself to eat to!!

Hello room,
I'm new to this LT diet, Day 1 is tomorrow and i'm looking forward too it 'i think'. Please!!!!!!!!!!! i need all the luck in the world with this diet........... but here i go 10 weeks of lipotrim.

Starting weigh 15 stone of hell (smile)
Goal a sexy 11 stone woman (bigger smile)

Well done to all of you that are getting closer to your goal weigh.

Hi everyone! Started LT on Thursday and I am determined that this is going to work! Thought I'd have a sneaky peak to see if there were anyone else on the web doing this- and oh my god- there's loads of you!
I had a baby (Isla) just over 3 months ago- and desperate now to get to a weight that I feel comfortable with so I can chase her around in a couple of years!
Feel okay at end of day 3- Not tried the flapjacks yet, but slightly happy that I don't mind all of the shakes and the soup! Bit hungry and lightheaded, but on the whole enjoying the new tea sensation that is peppermint!
Lots of inspirational stories on here- think I needed it just to get through the first week- ketosis here I come! :party0011:

i start on monday!

Hey everyone!

so i went to the pharmacy today and i'm all signed up! Im weighing 16st and my target is 12, with a BMI of about 34 which is needing to be 25. Feel nervous but also excited and im loving all the support and inspiration on here! ( especially as everyone is so sceptical..."ooh i couldn't do that" and "you'll put it all back on later") i do have to say though my boyfriend is being soooo supportive, i'm just gonna prove the rest wrong!!!!!

I've just had my last take away, and tomorrow gonna have my last roast then its knuckle down time on Monday. At this point im so strong about this and so committed, i just hope i continue to feel this way! i know im gonna really miss my fruit and chewing gum, but hey, this is just a few months out of my life right? and hopefully then it will improve the rest of my life!!!

take care everyone and congratulations on all ur weight loss!!!

Hi newbies!!!
Best of luck in ur first weeks!!!
Xxx

Thank u i think i'm gonna need it x

Hi Everyone!!

Im Crystal,
I started my first day today - its so had to drink all this water!
I am looking forward to seeing results and cannot wait for the 'new' me!
Loved reading all the messages so far!

xxx

I am only on day 1 Leah - but my mum has managed 2 weeks!
You need to close your eyes and visualise yourself where you want to be! Thats what i do when I feel like im going to do something silly.
I also hang a dress on the door of my wardrobe that i want to get into - it spurs me into action everytime i look at it!
When are you due to get weighted in?

Crystal xx

Hiya
Well its day 1 and ive been up since 6:00am, I drank a vanilla shake at 9:00 and a chocolate one at 2:00 planning on having a chicken soup at 7:00 ish, managing to drink a pint of water every 2 hours so reckon by the end of today i will have done 4 litres or so!! its my first day so I didnt expect to feel hungry and dont but i know i will be ready to rip someones head off tomorrow when the memory of my lovely last meal last night wears off lol!

Hey guys only hope that my first day tomorrow goes as well as ur's Gene genie. Ive spent the evening making myself a weakness book, so that when im feelin weak i can take a peek inside and read all the reasons why im doing this, look at my before pictures and look at my goals to give me strength to carry on!

xx

Have lost another 6lbs in my fourth week. Now at a total of 36lbs. Have managed to stick to the program with no cheating. I have one question though. Has anyone had a break in the LT routine by refeeding etc, and then going back on it a couple of months later??? I have a holiday booked in 7 weeks and don't want to miss out!!!

I will be re-feeding for my holiday in 7 weeks time. I will re-feed for a week , then maintenace for a week and then I'm going to take some maintenace bars with me and also stick to low fat low carb meals.I do plan to go straight back on LT when I get home.

Oh sorry...well done on 6lb. Thats fab.:D

Well I start today, not had my first shake today yet, hope it all goes well.

Managed to loose 2 stone on my own since Jan but it just taking so long, friend of mine is on Lipotrim so I thought I would give it ago.

Mark

Back