If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Well I start today, not had my first shake today yet, hope it all goes well.

Managed to loose 2 stone on my own since Jan but it just taking so long, friend of mine is on Lipotrim so I thought I would give it ago.

Mark

Well done on ur 2 stone loss,
And welcome to the forum and lipotrim,
first week may seem tuff but hang in there it will get easyer ..... GOOD LUCK

Welcome Toadie!!!!!! Good choice on the Lipotrim hun....itll fall off ya x
Well done on 2 stone on ur own tho hun, fab achievement x

better today

Hey all,
So today has been my first day on LT, it has been hard but not in the way that i imagined it to be! i expected to feel the hunger pains and long for the food but really its been my emotional state! Today was the first day of my period and from the moment i woke up i was on the brink of tears! i held it in and got to work and just continued to hold it in, but i was so on the brink of tears it wouldn't have took much for the tears to just fall and fall! So then came 9.30 time for my first shake (strawberry) oh my god it was vile! i heaved with every mouthful but just kept goin, washing each mouthful away with water. Then it was done...i felt so pleased with myself, i have started!!!:) i didn't feel hungry but still was quite tearful. Got loads of support from the girls that i work with they have been fab, one of them (jenpink on here) is doing LT and she looks amazing so i know this is all worth it, but can't get over the not chewing aspect but its only day one so i suppose i will! Had the chocolate for lunch and that was much nicer and again still didn't feel hungry but made the mistake of phoning my mum (she's on the CD and doing fab! But also lives 250 miles away so im really homesick:()and then the tears started but again had to bottle them up as was in work. Did cheer up and made it home but when i saw my lovely boyfriend all ready to congratulate me on the first day the tears have just fell and fell and fell. i know its only cos of my period that im so emotional but could do without feeling this low on the first day...i need strength and determination!!! oh well gonna have the chicken soup now but something tells me im not going to enjoy it from what you guys say but hey chin up huh? im a day closer to a fab body than i was yesterday!!!

Thanks for listening and im sorry its been such a depressing first report! xx
Well gene genie that was how my fist day went and i posted that on the intro thred last nite but today has been so much better!

I have been in a really good mood all day, and am so exited about the prospect of a new body in a few months, but i am soooo hungry today, got shaky legs and everything but im just putting it down to being so active today. PLus im also drinking the shakes without gagging:D

Hope everyone has had a good day today!

thanks SamiAnn i hope i will be xx

day2

hi all,

started lipotrim yesterday and found it really hard had literally no energy to do a thing but feelin better today got up and cleaned the house and still feel lik i have alot of energy much more compared to yesterday :)

does anyone have any tips on how they mix the shakes in work????

Hi faith08,

Well done on getting through Day 1!

Genuinely I think you should buy a bowl, and cheap mixer to keep at work! Freeze water for your shake in a bottle the night before and it'll have defrosted but be still cold by lunchtime! This diet is hard enough without having to contend with lumpy room temperature shakes!!

Some people use the shaker you can get from the pharmacy, but to me shake making is a fine art, that needs to be perfect everytime!

Guen

Yesterday was going to be my day one, but the shakes did arrive, but I still lost 400g :)

I have the shakes now so today is my day one.

Mark

thanks guen thats a really good idea we dont have any kitchen or anythin cause its only a small shop so i dont think id have the space for the bowl and mixer so gonna try the freezing :)

cant wait for my first weigh in :):):):):D

Good luck Faith08 and mr Toad, im on day 3 and each day is getting better than the one before. Faith i bought the shaker for a fiver from the chemist, u have to shake really hard and fast to get it right but at least its some exercise for the arms lol. i always use the hand wisk at home.

Take care guys xx

Hi All

Well I started on Sunday and am on day 6 had my first weigh in and lost 9lbs. Have to say I seem to be having an easy time of it?! I like all the shakes, am managing to drink the water and am not feeling hungry, tired etc im just worried there may be a big black cloud around the corner! though one downside just had a peanut flapjack where do they get the word flapjack ?! try sawdust with peanuts in lol

Well done Genie! Its day 6 for me today and weigh in day, so ill be back in a bit with my results. Take care guys! x

Wow i guess this lipotrim stuff does really work

Morning Thinking about starting lipotrim on monday done it in January but felt weather was too cold to be drinking shakes lost 7lb and kept it off since but only done one week. Any ideas how to make the shakes more appealing. Roll on monday.

COM

hi com mixes all the shakes with ice is nice ,or you can have the choc hot and the vanilla mixed with a spoonful of coffee hot is like latte, another nice one is to brew a peppermint teabag and mix it with choc to make mint choc yumm

Thanks Donna I will give them a go and see how I get on. Felt really dizzy the first time I done it but as I said January wasn't a great time to have ice milk shakes.

the 1st week can be tough take it easy to start with and good luck x

hay just started lipotrim already doing bad its so hard its like i have no willpower when it comes to food

hello - doing slim fast - but noticed people were obviously online here - has anyone tried slim fast? - does it work for you? x

Back