If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

was thinking about trying slimfast a friend tried it shes 13 and a half stone and she lost 8lbs and i think that was in the first week

i bought a ready made shake and loved it - ive tried other diets but have no sticking power - now ive bought my first tub of chocolate powder going to be really strict for a week and see how well it works - im at that stage where now i feel i have nothing to loose - so im going to really go for it.

so why dont you try lipotrim or have you tried it befor i know another lady she was a size 14-16 and she went on slimfast and she lost so much weight in less then a year she is a size 6-8 a bit to small for the size i want to be but shes more happy now the slikfast powder tubs are bogof in morrisons thought id tell ya

hi every1
im well into my second week gettin weighed agen on Monday!
i found it realli hard in the first week i must admitt!
second weeks gone fine, although i was dissapointed in my 6 pound weight loss in the first week i was determined to carry on and not let food get in the way of me being a size 10 for my hols in september! iv already gone down to a size 14 from a 16 in my first week so thts given me the determination to carry on!
this weeks been ace though not felt like i need to eat anything must be gettin used to the shakes by now.
I FEEL GREAT
x

Well done fiona and im sure monday's weigh in will spur u on for another week. i had my first weigh in today even though its not a complete week, and i lost 9lbs!!! im made up, thats gonna keep me going into next week! x

Morning started my first day today feeling really positive, had a vanilla shake for breakfast, and I am having a chocolate one for lunch. I work in a hotel and I am surrounded by food all day, trying to keep away from the kitchen but lunch time will be hard watching everyone eat. I done lipotrim for one week in January but felt quite dizzy all the time and January wasn't great for drinking cold shakes, fingers crossed this time
COM

As far as I can tell from other people's posts curry powder is a no-go but chilli flakes are allowed.

Hi

How much water do you have to mix with the shakes, what is the minimum amount. Can you put cinnamon in the shakes I was told you can just checking has anyone been told otherwise.

COm

Hi here com. I'm not sure about putting cinnamon in the shakes but the minimum amount of water to use when making the shakes is 240ml

Rainbow girl thanks for that i will try the chilli flakes any other tips to make the bars and soup more palatable???

I think I heard Garry (Fattothin) say he put garlic and paprika in his :) No probs honey, always here to help :D

Hi, I started lipotrim last week, I am going for my first weigh in a couple of hours, just thought I would send a post, I found the first week pretty easy, I think its because of it being a new thing, today already I am getting the cravings, only stuck with the shakes last week, not sure whether to be adventurous this week and try the soup and flap jacks, not heard good things about them though.

I have read a lot of inspiring stories on this forum, hopefully will become a regular poster.

Satty

Good luck Satty ...

Hi everyone, I'm on day 2, and feeling much better today. Yesterday I had the shakes (in more ways than one!!!) and was feeling really light headed all day - I l know it's only 4 o clock, but I'm doing much better today - could be that I'm drinking a lot more water today!!! I just found this forum today and I know it's going to help me through!!

Hi Sus murf and welcome.
Make sure you drink plenty of water,it really does help.If you need support,just log on here and someone will be happy to help you out. Good luck for your first week.Stick with it...it will be worth it:D:D

hi im on week 2 and i am doing really bad all i want to do is eat somthing can some1 help

Please don't eat hun,you will kick yourself if you do.Can you go for a walk or have a nice bath.The cravings will pass,try more water. Sometimes a hot drink helps.;)

Day 2 feel ok. Been thinking a lot today about what i miss and what i am looking forward to when i finish

Back