If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

I cant believe how long you all have been doing this, i never imagined i would last 2days when i started let alone 2wks, i'm so glad i found this site to motivate me. I've really found now tht my portion sizes have totally changed for my kids meals, i would give them way too much then eat the leftovers, now i make sure i only give them what they need otherwise its in the bin. I love the idea of races to really get you motivated, i've got a cross trainer arriving tomorrw so you better watch it!!:party0049:

Hi all, Im on LT nearly 18 weeks I have lost 5.2 stone = 72lbs or 32.7 kilos :) :) :)
Im on this diet as I was morbidly obese & was so fed up. I was going to the gym 3-4 times a week & eating healthy but wasn't losing weight. I even went to the hospital for tests & the doctor told me "there are NO fat people in Africa" I tried obesity tablets Reductil but they just proved I was not over-eating!!!!
I have a very slow metabolism and also find it hard to eat when I am not hungry so I end up with points not used in WW.

Even tho I was so over-weight I am tall so most people did not think I was that big. I have dropped 2 dress sizes and feel great. I still go the gym while on LT and I'm getting married next year so always busy :)

I do feel tired more the last week or two but I only have 6 weeks left and then I'll join WW to make sure I keep it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shellw - wow you have really achieved an incredible feat! That's an amazing amount of weight to lose and you've done it on your own!! I could never have even gotten to week 3 without the support of the wonderful guys and girls on this forum - to me this site has proved completely invaluable and I know I would have quit if it weren't for MiniMins and all of the wonderful people on it.

Good luck for the next 6 weeks though I doubt you need it as you've done so so brilliantly already!!

Welcome to the forum :)

Thanks Rainbow Brite,
It is getting tougher as time goes on, not the food part Im just a bit more tired but as you said im nearly there :D

Day 6 and I feel GREAT!

Hi guys - I'm really surprised about the way i'm feeling - I'm on day 6 of LT. I've lost 9lb. The first 4 days were absoultly hell.:sigh: I never thought it possible to make it to day 6.

But yesurday the most amazing thing happened, my hunger pains went and I feel GREAT. Really bubbly, happy and last night didn't think about eating at all.:D

The drinking water is a little hard to keep up with but achievable and I'm not experiencing any other side effects. I

I've set myself a goal of reaching 13.5 stone (currently 15st 4) in 28 days - 28lb to go. When I get there i'm going for gold and try and reach 10stone?:eek:

I've been overwieght for 7 years now so I think it's about time get it off. I would always pick on my 16 month olds food as he's not a big eater and would leave most of it. I now give this to the Dog who thinks it's great!.:cool: I also cook for a hobby, I love my food and normall make a special effort of dinners with my Husband, so we're going have to find something else to do now:rolleyes:

This forum has been a life saver for me thanks to everyones stories. Can't wait to post my B4 and After pics:)

If anyone is reading this and they're on their first few days....It does get easier I have the proof!!

Best of luck everyone....keep the stories coming!

Hi all

Just a quick note to all fellow lipotrimers..
2 1/2 years ago I started lipotrim. I did it for 4 months with a NewYork break in between for 1 week. Before I went I did re-feed for a week and then ate as healthily as is humanly possible whilst on holiday there!! Still dream of the chocolate banana cake from Starbucks. When I returned I went back on the Total and did it for another month. I got to my target of 11 stone. I lost 4 stone. I maintained it for 2 years, whilst having a life and enjoying my few drinks every sat night and a bit of what I wanted on Sundays. Monday to Friday strict enough with myself. Limiting the bread/carb intake definately worked for me. A few months ago my doctor changed medication and with no overeating I managed to put on 10lbs:( To alot of people thats not much but to us lipotrimers having done soooo well to loose the weight, its so disheartning to put even half stone back on. Especially due to no fault of our own!!! Well now I've changed back to the original medication I was on and in the last 2 months tried WW but to no avail so i bit the bullet and went to the chemist on Monday and started back on Total for a few weeks. What annoys me about other sites that we look at totally criticise LT and tell you "as soon as you come off it the weight WILL PILE BACK ON". Like any other diet, if a person goes back to bad eating habits of course that will happen. Losing the weight with LT changed my life. I've always had issues with over eating due to emotion, low self esteem etc... Due to this I ended up being in several long disastrous relationships. The week i got to my target with LT I met my current boyfriend. I felt great, confident for the first time in my life. 2 years later and still together. Apart from carrying the extra physical weight when I was over weight I was carrying so much more emotional baggage that I didn't even realise. If anyone is reading this, I hope its ispirational and to those who feel like giving up, PLEASE DONT. You won't know yourself when you meet the new you. When you do, your life will change in many ways. One major change for me was the way I think about food and also the quantity of it i used to put away. Physically I could still do it if I tried, but most importantly mentally there is NO way I would. I said at the start of this that it was a quick note, sorry for rambling on but just wanted to share my story.. I'm so excited about being back on LT and can't wait for the next couple weeks to go by. I had absolutely no side affects from it apart from slight constipation but dulcolax cured that one:eek:
Best of luck to everyone who's doing this with me and for those who are maintaining, a seriously huge well done and keep up the good work.
Madison. xxx:p

Wow that's a great story. It's good to hear from someone that has kept the weight off......

Hi Sweety-Cheeks,
Great to hear you're on day 5 and finding it ok. I'm on day 3, v slight headache this morning but reckon it's due to weather and not my fabulour choc shake. The time will fly by and the 2.5stone will be gone before you know it. I nearly cried the first time I weighed in 2.5 years ago. The reason being coz I lost 8lbs. Such great losses on LT is what spurred me on. Then of course there's all the new clothes we have to buy. Oh the sheer joy of it all. Keep up the good work you're doing great. Onwards and downwards(on scales). :party0011:

I only got the choc shakes and the chicken soup. I mix the choc shake into a stiff mousse which I find tricks the mind into thinking you're eating something:D The chick soup I divide into 2 and space it out in the evening. Oh also I've started "eating"my shake with an eggspoon. Makes it last longer:p Lord the things we do. Anyhow I'm a firm believer that whatever works for the individual and all that.

Beginer

I started LT maintence on Monday and I am finding it difficult to sick to the one meal. :mad: I feel like I am still snacking. Please help me with way I can avoid snacking.

Hello! This is my first time on the forum - it is really nice to see other people out there doing lipotrim as well. I have done two weeks so far and lost 16lbs, which I am happy about, but since my weigh in on Tuesday I have been having problems carrying on. I have just finished uni and am staying with my parents for a few months and my mum has lots of chocolate and wine lying around (she just got lots of presents at the end of the school year as she is a teacher) and that, combined with the diet and worrying about getting a job is making me feel down (which is worrying, as I was diagnosed with anxiety disorder and depression last year, which helped pile the weight on when I was studying or nervous about leaving the house). (sorry about the overshare!)

Anyway- I am proud to have stuck to it thus far and I am hopeful I can carry on to the end! Chocolate be damned!

Hi all

Well on day seven and have my first weigh in tomorrow morning at ten! Cant wait!! Have been making my shakes in a smoothie maker with lots of ice and i find them gorgeous, really frothy. Was getting into my pjs last night and my husband could not get over the change in my body already, really inspires you to go on when someone notices!! Hope everyone doing well, great to have this support to hand. xxx

Energy

The weekend is approaching ... Hopefully I can stay away from food... :cry:I play a bit of sport ... Will I still have enough energy to train if I do two shakes and one meal..? Does anyone have any suggestions on something that gives you lots of energy with low calories that I can take....:wave_cry:

Hi all, down another 4lbs. Just signed for a house so I think the stress of that knocked a bit extra off me :)
I think Madison is right, you have to be willing to change your eating habits when you come off LT and be healthy to maintain. No one wants to put themselves through this only to go back to where you were. Moral support is great, everyone knows I am on the diet and people keep giving me encouragement so I feel great. You need to be able to talk about it!!!

Hey Nosiy,
you're situation is harder than most people, your stats are only a little lower than mine when I started, and as I and other people can attest to, with each stone you also shed some of that emotional baggage.
A close family member is very ill at the moment, and everything in my life is all over the place, and I have to admit that I considered 'postponing' lipotrim until things had settled, but I decided that going back on food will not help anyone. I will just remain unhealthy, and everything else will happen the same. Remember, every time you feel like the world is overwhelming you, "If hunger is not the problem, eating is not the solution"-I'm considering having that tatooed somewhere.

Best of luck,
Keep us informed,

Guen

Hi all,

I am starting LT today, have put it off for ages, as really am quite worried about the hunger side, and what affect that will have on my mood. But I have bitten the bullet so to speak, and gone for it. Not helped by the fact the nearest participating chemist is 30-odd miles away, but hey-ho, give it a go.

About 18-months ago my business partner started a diet (at the time he was 18st 5lb, and I was 16st 4lb, we have the same christian name, so people referred to him as "fat x" and me as "x", which was harsh on him, but fine by me! Anyway, he lost a stone in the first 2-weeks, and I thought hang on a minute, he will be lighter than me soon, so I started a health kick (low fat/carb diet and loads more excerise). He joined a Slimmers World club, and I did it solo. He had much better results than me, and by the summer was down to 13st 8lb, which was remarkable. I was down to 14st 7lb. Which I was also happy with, as I was eating sensibly, and quite happy with life, and he was skipping meals and living on cupa soup, I knew it would never last.

He went back to his normal eating routine (meals out 4,5 or 6 nights a week) and is now back up to 15st 12lb. I was steady at around 14st 10lb for ages, but have really slipped in the last 3-months, so now I am back up to 15st 12lb also, even though I now go to the gym 3 times a week. Clearly messing something up. Snacking is my downfall, and eating late. So, LT it is!!!

Hi Guen,
Thanks so much for your reply. I am feeling really positive right now and looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. I am graduating in October and want wear something nice so I have a incentive when things do get tough. Well done for sticking to it in a difficult situation and I hope things get better for you and your family very soon.

Back