If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hi X, don't worry too much about the hunger, it dims down after day 4, still get hungry but not as much.

Best of luck.
Minnie x

Welcome milktrayman, hopefully you'll soon become 'slim x'! Lipotrim will work for you, just make it through week 1!

hi i am here because 2moro i start on the lt programme for the first time, i am scared and have so much to lose, i am currently 19st 10lbs and want to lost the 9st 10 lbs as i am only 5ft 3ins, its great to read all the peoples testimonies and it gives me great hope, i shall return tomorrow after the first full day on my journey to find the real me, if anyone has any tips please share x x
also can anyone help me make a ticker
thanks

Last edited:
Hey there lemonadelily :) Welcome to the forum! Whenever you're feeling low or in need of support make sure you log on here as there'll be someone around who can help take your mind off food or just make you smile :)

To make your ticker go to Graphical Tickers and Trackers: Weight Loss, Trying To Conceive, Pregnancy..., create your ticker and then copy and paste the code into your signature. For more info on this there is a sticky post that goes through it in more detail.

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/32356-how-set-up-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

As for tips, I'd say if you're struggling with having only 3 shakes per day and feeling really hungry inbetween, try splitting the shakes up and make half a packet up fresh each time. After a few days you can try going back to 3 a day, or some people even continue to split them up the whole time they're on LT!

Make sure you drink at least two litres of water ever day, but ideally aim for about 4 litres. The more you drink the more you shrink ;) When feeling hungry, water will also help take some of those cravings away.

I won't lie, the first few days can be really tough, but if you can keep focused on your goal and troop on through you'll make it to your first weigh in and be so over the moon with your results that it will make the next week even easier!!

Good luck doll and keep checking back in to let us know how you're getting on! :)

xx

thank you, i am at the moment trying to eat my first shake, i made it up at a mouse type thing its vanilla, i dont know how i'm going to eat it all its not the best taste in the world, thanks for the help with the ticker it will be good to see it move :)

The thing with the LT products is that they are so loaded with vitamins and minerals that in the beginning that is what you can taste over the flavour. After what might be a few days or maybe a couple of weeks however, you don't notice the taste of the vitamins etc any more and just taste the flavour. Trust me, I hated the shakes when I first had them, and now I love my choc shake so much that I add extra water to make it last longer lol! You can do this hun, keep smiling and keep your chin up xx

garlic, chilli and salt and pepper??

cool, i have made it through gloopy breakfast and then decided to make a shake for dinner, choc and i added ice it was better, i am actually looking forward to the chicken soup for tea but at the pharmacy she said i could add salt and pepper i got excited but the lipotrim ppl said no, but i went and bought a grinder today with chilli and garlic and salt and pepper all in one tub thinking flavour might help and that garlic and chilli help boost metabolism :/ but now i'm confused:sigh:

Day 3 is drawing to a close for me. So far, so good. Getting a bit ratty, and finding the smell of food is driving me nuts, but havent given in yet (and won't). Not suffered any headaches or feeling weak.

Sad as I must be, I actually LIKE the vanilla, strawberry and chicken!! Didn't go for the chocolate flavour, as not a big chocolate drink fan at the best of times. Maybe I like them because I am so hungry!

I will think about splitting my "rations" out as well. Being a bloke, I only get 2 shakes a day. One I take for lunch and the other for dinner. Which means I go from 6pm to 12pm ish the next day with nothing but water. Man its tough!

I keep fantasising about a KFC bucket - eating the whole thing!!!!

hi all, i have started LP today any advice from anyone on what to expect feeling ok at the min but so early on only had 1 shake at 10am this morning what times are best to have shakes etc

cheeers x

hi New To The Board

Hi I am on my first day of LT with a huge starting weight of 17st 4 lb
My goal is st be down into the 11's by december it will be my daughters first birthday and I don't want to lok back at the pictures and be horrified by how big I look and it will be nice to be thin for Christmas of course. I had a lapband fitted in July 05 and lost 7 stone I then got pregnant last year with twins however i went into premature labour at 23 weeks and lost one of my babies and the other was very ill for a long time, She is now home and doing fantastic, however I put on so much weight with the pregnancy and the stress. My band has also slipped so no longer works I am getting it taken out in september so also want to lose some weight before the op. I have now decided that I will deal with my weight problem omce and for all. So no weightloss surgery for me nothing but willpower and exercise. sorry for going on. I am very determined I have done LT a few years ago and lost a few stone so I am aware how hard it is but the results are fantastic. I really hope I can do it. This site though is fab and the support I am hoping will get me through. So Hi everyone, looking forward to our journey and seeing so great results. Today is the day! :D

Hi Guys

Wish you all the best of luck with our weight loss journey with Lipotrim. Hopefully over the coming months we can keep one another going when times get rough! I am on day 3 and the hunger that I suffered on days 1 & 2 seems to have lessoned.....Here's hoping it stays that way:)

Hi Everyone
After weeks of reading posts on this site about Lipotrim I have finally taken the plunge and gone to my chemist. Its my first day today and its going well! This site is fantastic I feel well prepared and informed to succeed with Lipotrim! Fingers Crossed!

Hello all,

I started LT 10 days ago. 1st WI, I lost 6lbs. I was very happy although I thought I would lose more. This week has been very easy. I have cheated a few times by having just a spoonful of rice. I feel very bad about it and I hope it does not affect my next weigh in. I need encouragement pls.
Start Weight : 12st 2
1st WI: 11st 7

Hi all, down to 14.7 now :) another 3 pound and thats 6 stone!!!!!

Madison I was only going to do it for another 4 weeks as I'm going on holiday to Turkey for my friends wedding. Would my body go back into cotosis if I did re-feed for a week then maintenance with food for 2 weeks then went back on the full thing?

I'm really nervous about finishing the diet :(
What do the rest of you think? thanks

Hi Anne-marie,

Well done on your 10lbs. off!!! That is wonderful and it really does motivate for the week ahead:) :D

I also did CD back about twenty years ago and was very successful on it.

Tried WW and while I think it is excellent for teaching you about what is what...I must of been one of the worst members as sometimes I gained in the old days instead of losing and the last time I did lose weight but ever so slowly.

Husband followed it at home and did fine.

I did Lipotrim until April and lost five stone with them and then changed over to CD I was up and down and now I am back SSing and it is two weeks today and glad to have my head back in the right place for it...so here is to Christmas and hopefully three stone lighter:D

For me the only difference between Lipotrim and CD is the vast variety and choose, "both of them does what it says on the tin (pack)":D guideline of a stone a month is about right. For me anyway.

With Lipotrim it is grand while your SSing and stick with it, but it does not have the flexibility of CD which has five steps to chose from. But I do like both and for some Lipotrim is the only one available here in most parts of Ireland.

I am 51 myself, like to say that real fast so that I don't notice the big numbers:eek: But now I feel ten years younger and that is for sure.

Stick with it and you will be so happy with yourself as options do open up as the weight comes off. Your health is your wealth!

Love Mini xxx

Nice to see some people around my are-51- and sooo nice to hear that you are succeding, I am on day 3 now and apart from the headache and feeling a bit woozy not doing too bad, although this morning my stomach is making some very odd noises !
I am just looking forward to the first WI, so fingers crossed :)

Nice to see some people around my are-51- and sooo nice to hear that you are succeding, I am on day 3 now and apart from the headache and feeling a bit woozy not doing too bad, although this morning my stomach is making some very odd noises !
I am just looking forward to the first WI, so fingers crossed :)

Hi Judy,

Welcome and well done on getting to day 3!

The tummy does grumble and awful lot in the first week and I know I seemed to noticed all kinds of weird things...I found a glass of water seemed to settle it down.

Be sure to do some before photos and body measurements as the weight and inches do come off fast!

Good luck with weigh in! What day are you?

I am 51 myself, like to say that real fast so that I don't notice the big numbers:eek: But now I feel ten years younger and that is for sure.

The post above is either very old or I must of had a memory lapse:eek: I am 53!

But one thing is still the very same and that is I definitely want to lose three stone by Christmas and I am back to doing Lipotrim diet as I find it suits me.

Love Mini xxx

Well i am on day 3 now but my WI day will be on a Monday so I will have done 10 days so should be a good result(fingers crossed)
thanks for the lovely reply It really helps :jelous:

Hi Judy,

Your welcome :)

You should have a very good result after 10 days!!!

Be sure to start a new thread and let us know the results!!!

Love Mini xxx

Hi,

My name is Mick, I started LP last monday, 4/08/08 and in my first week I have lost 1 st. I am feeling very happy bout that but still a long way to go. I need to lose 8 stones more. My BMI was 48.4 when started, now is 46.4. My aim is to keep on LP until Xmas.
When I joined LP I thought it would be easy to do it but I have to say it is quite the opposite, it is very hard, very hard. But thinking what I will achieve after few more weeks on this, helps a lot.

My wife is also doing it, she started the same day and lost 4 pounds, she only need to loose 2 st 6 lb. She is finding hard the day by day but because both of us are on, we give us a lot of support and didn't cheat at all.

Good luck to everyone, and do not quit.

Mick

Starting 24 st 1 lb :cry:
Week 1: Loss 1 stone :D
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Week 9: