If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
If you are doing Lipotrim or have done it we would be delighted to hear from you.

One of the things I feel that is sadly missing on forums is that those who have lost the weight no longer post very often if at all and I think their experience of how they found the diet and got on afterward would be very valuable for others who are either starting their journey or on it at this time.

As a help and support site which is made up of people like you and me we need people who are willing to give a few minutes of their valuable time to pass on their experience.

Love Mini xxx

Hi to all Lipotrimmers,

I have been on LT since start of June 06 and have lost 24 lbs so far. I have had my ups and downs on the diet, it is never easy 100% of the time. However, the rewards are well worth the effort you put in.

I'm doing LT as part of a study for the university hospital and so this helps to keep me motivated, because I'm doing it for me, but also to help the study understand why people put weight on and what can be done to help obese people.

Luckily I have never been obese, but I was 3 stones overweight and found it extremely difficult to shed these unwanted stones.

LT has been an amazing tool in melting away excess fat.

I would like to hear from anyone on LT to see how you are doing. When I started with LT, I found it very hard and had doubts as to whether I would be able to carry on with it the first week.

Finding Mini on the Discovery site helped me through the early days and the difficult days.

So here's hoping to a response, I would be very glad to hear from you.

Marylyn xx

help again

can anyone tell me what i have to do to post my glitter name etc i did it on the dh but don,t ask me how ???don,t laugh mini lol debbie:rolleyes:

Hello everyone,:) let me tell u a story !

I've been on lipotrim now for 10 days.My doctor suggested that I try it. I think that I have done every single diet known to man (well possibley not man - but definitely woman !!)ww.slimmerworld,rosemary conley, high fibre, and slimming tabs. I think I may have been one of the first to try Cambridge about 20 years ago (eek!) can lose the weight although it definitely has become harder and harder, but always put it back on plus that extra 1/2 stone. So I have been like the incredible inflating woman!slim, fat, slimmer, fatter, slimmer then fatter still!!
Because I carry my weight around my middle (well everywhere else too of course!) my gp was concerned about late onset diabetes (not that that could occur for years and years yet -lol-)he has been on my diet journey with me and is very sympathetic, great bloke. After he first suggested lipotrim I said I'd think about it, went to my ww meeting and had put on 3lb!! So I 'bit the bullet' went in and decided now was the time. I am 60 in March (which I find impossible to believe - but I am) I have spent,most definitely, all of my 50's taking off and putting on weight - so I don't want to spend my 60's doing the same. And I have paid ww an absolute fortune over the years.
So hey folks here I am, I was realy poorly last weekend but am fine now, I lost 10lbs in my first week which has amazed me. I have found it very hard going. I work in a shop which sells lots of nuts, seeds, dried fruit and confectionary I have been there since last November and have put on 18lbs since joining them. Whats the saying 'little pickers wear BIG knickers' !! and mine have got bigger and bigger.

Hope u haven't found this too boring. My plan (if u like,) is to try and lose a stone in 4 weeks then we have 5 days away. I thought I might go on to the Cambridge diet when I come back, because I think there is a bit more flexibility with it. But we shall see.

Ready for night nights now everyone?
Anne-marie

can anyone tell me what i have to do to post my glitter name etc i did it on the dh but don,t ask me how ???don,t laugh mini lol debbie:rolleyes:

How to setup your weight tracker in your signature
Go the website http://www.tickerfactory.com and set up a weight loss ticker by following the instructions, filling in your weight and goal, and create your own. On the finished page it gives several different versions of what to hylight and copy. Pick the BB code version , hylight it, then right click and copy.

Next go you your profile on this site, UserCP(in the blue bar above on the far left), click edit signature, and then paste it in your signature. Click save and your good to go ;)

Your tracker will now appear at the bottom of every post you have!

You do the same for the glitter!

If you click on another persons glitter or tracker that will bring you to the site.

Pierce

Hello everyone,:) let me tell u a story !

I've been on Lipotrim now for 10 days.My doctor suggested that I try it. I think that I have done every single diet known to man (well possible not man - but definitely woman !!)ww.slimmerworld,rosemary conley, high fibre, and slimming tabs. I think I may have been one of the first to try Cambridge about 20 years ago (eek!) can lose the weight although it definitely has become harder and harder, but always put it back on plus that extra 1/2 stone. So I have been like the incredible inflating woman!slim, fat, slimmer, fatter, slimmer then fatter still!!
Because I carry my weight around my middle (well everywhere else too of course!) my gp was concerned about late onset diabetes (not that that could occur for years and years yet -lol-)he has been on my diet journey with me and is very sympathetic, great bloke. After he first suggested Lipotrim I said I'd think about it, went to my ww meeting and had put on 3lb!! So I 'bit the bullet' went in and decided now was the time. I am 60 in March (which I find impossible to believe - but I am) I have spent,most definitely, all of my 50's taking off and putting on weight - so I don't want to spend my 60's doing the same. And I have paid ww an absolute fortune over the years.
So hey folks here I am, I was realy poorly last weekend but am fine now, I lost 10lbs in my first week which has amazed me. I have found it very hard going. I work in a shop which sells lots of nuts, seeds, dried fruit and confectionary I have been there since last November and have put on 18lbs since joining them. Whats the saying 'little pickers wear BIG knickers' !! and mine have got bigger and bigger.

Hope u haven't found this too boring. My plan (if u like,) is to try and lose a stone in 4 weeks then we have 5 days away. I thought I might go on to the Cambridge diet when I come back, because I think there is a bit more flexibility with it. But we shall see.

Ready for night nights now everyone?
Anne-marie

Hi Anne-marie,

Well done on your 10lbs. off!!! That is wonderful and it really does motivate for the week ahead:) :D

I also did CD back about twenty years ago and was very successful on it.

Tried WW and while I think it is excellent for teaching you about what is what...I must of been one of the worst members as sometimes I gained in the old days instead of losing and the last time I did lose weight but ever so slowly.

Husband followed it at home and did fine.

I did Lipotrim until April and lost five stone with them and then changed over to CD I was up and down and now I am back SSing and it is two weeks today and glad to have my head back in the right place for it...so here is to Christmas and hopefully three stone lighter:D

For me the only difference between Lipotrim and CD is the vast variety and choose, "both of them does what it says on the tin (pack)":D guideline of a stone a month is about right. For me anyway.

With Lipotrim it is grand while your SSing and stick with it, but it does not have the flexibility of CD which has five steps to chose from. But I do like both and for some Lipotrim is the only one available here in most parts of Ireland.

I am 51 myself, like to say that real fast so that I don't notice the big numbers:eek: But now I feel ten years younger and that is for sure.

Stick with it and you will be so happy with yourself as options do open up as the weight comes off. Your health is your wealth!

Love Mini xxx

hey everyone, i just started lipotrim yesterday, i'm grand, not one bit hungary but i was killed yesterda with a headache had to go to bed, i don't know what to do i have the strawberry and chocolate shnkes, i finding that the hardest bit, i can't drink them, i can't stomach em, but i'm going to force myself to drink it but if anyone has an suggestion please help. well i don't know whether this is a the right but i can't have my third shake i had two today but i just don't want the third one, i wonder will it hurt my diet if i leave it for today, i hope not cause i just feel like going to bed, help!!!.

Hi all I'd like to tell you about my journey with lipotrim..:)
I started July 11th 2006. I weighed16stone and 2pounds:(, I was in a size 24 jeans with the zip open and a huge size 26 top to hide the fact that my jeans didn't fit:(.. I did this because I could not get out of bed in the mornings- To get me up I had to wedge my legs into the bedside cabinet and heave:(, Enough was enough!!! I have been obese since I was a child 12 years old and 12 stone!!!! Well I didn't tell anyone apart from my husband and I just stuck to it... I will post my weight loss for you but the important thing is I stuck to it 100%.
Week 1............ -11lbs
Week 2+3...........-7lbs
Week4+5............-9lbs
Week 6+7...........-6lbs
Week 8+9...........-7lbs
Week 10,11+12... -9lbs
Week 13,14+15...-10lbs
Week 16+17.........-6lbs

That is 65 pounds in 17 weeks, I am on week 18 now but will not get weighed until week 20 when I start re-feed.. There was one occasion that I ate and that was last week on the Saturday and I had a tomatoe, lettuce and chicken.. I had been told I had to come off that week and arranged a meal with our good friend, but when I went to the pharmacist she agreed that I could do 3 weeks more:)... I am by no means a great weekly weight losser but I was so happy to loose 3lbs most weeks.. Please if you need any advice of help just call- I see people in the street and want to grab them and tell them they don't need to suffer anymore:), If you follow this plan you will regain the inner person you had thought you had lost:)..

hey everyone, i just started lipotrim yesterday, i'm grand, not one bit hungary but i was killed yesterda with a headache had to go to bed, i don't know what to do i have the strawberry and chocolate shnkes, i finding that the hardest bit, i can't drink them, i can't stomach em, but i'm going to force myself to drink it but if anyone has an suggestion please help. well i don't know whether this is a the right but i can't have my third shake i had two today but i just don't want the third one, i wonder will it hurt my diet if i leave it for today, i hope not cause i just feel like going to bed, help!!!.

Hi alij,

How are you getting on?

If you drink at least half a glass of water before you drink your shake it will help with the taste.

The taste does ease after awhile and eventually you will only notice the flavour of strawberry, chocolate, vanilla or chicken off the soup...

When your body is deprived of nutrients and vitmains this is when you will notice the taste more...

Diving up your packs and spreading them out through the day helps, but you must make it up fresh each time as the quality of the drink goes after about 15 minutes.

The first few days when your going through carb withdrawal are the worst.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Sam,

You have had amazing losses each week!!!

Mega Congrats' 65lbs. in 17 weeks, is something else!!!

You rock:D

Love Mini xxx

Hello All

I am on my 3rd day of LT. I got to know about LL from one of my collegue. I was not able to do it because the councellor was far from my home and I have a little one to take care and cannot spend time on the councelling sessions (May be excuses to postpond) Then I found out about LT program and started it on Tuesday.

I'm blogging about LT days on my blog site
Lipotrimmer

I am getting most of the information about diets only through forums like this and Thanks to you all for all the information...

Hope I will continue and loose some Stones :)

;) :D Good luck.
I have just been weighed in on week 3 and have lost another 6.5 lbs - that makes for 24lbs in total. Am delighted with myself.

Also I often take the vanilla shake hot with a spoon of coffee - its like a latte. if i know I am going to be working late I will split the shake in two and have two lates..........
Same applies to the chocolate you can take it like hot chocolate.

I also take the vanilla and chocolate with crushed ice......its delish......like a milk shake...........you will get very good at being inventive.....

I take the chicken soup at lunch time in work because nobody bats an eye - they think I am just having a chicken soup !!!

Before you know it you will be where I am..........before I know it I will be where MINI is !!! :p :D

x

Bettyboo

Tempted to eat :(

Today is my 5th day of my Lipotrim diet.
I am sitting in front of this computer mainly because I cooked lunch and was tempted to eat. So I am trying to motivate myself by reading blogs and forums. Hope I will get through this :)

Suddenly, I started worrying about onething. I can manage and loose some weight if its for a short term but how long can I be like this. What if I start gaining weight after I go into normal food. So why should I be struggling to loose this weight which anyways I am going to gain. May be I'm trying to convince myself to eat... :mad:

Can anyone tell me whether we will not gain this weight back

Hi you can be like this until you loose most or your excess weight,You will have to do a gradual wean onto food thats called re-feed, If you go back to eating like before you will gain the weight but if you eat less and eat healthy you won't gain the weight. I know its really hard at the start but keep with it and when you get weighed in a few days you will be so pleased it will give you the encoragment to keep going. hope this helps a little.

Had handful of rice on 5th and 6th day

Thank you Biggirlsam for your reply. Doing this diet during weekends is very very tough. I even went to the extent of crying when I had to control myself from eating food :(

Both on saturday and today I had little of rice when I was cooking. I felt really guilty after that. God!!! this is really terrible not to eat when I am cooking food. I'm an Indian and cook Indian food at home and the food is so tempting. I was listening to the audio cassette which my pharmacist gave and it clearly says that this is food addiction and I completely agree with it.

I've been drinking coffee and tea with very little skimmed milk in it. I know that its cheating and but I cannot drink black coffee/tea. Is anyone is doing like me ;) Just need a company....that's all

Today is 6th day of my diet and went to weigh my weight because I cannot go on weekdays and I've lost 7lbs. Thats really rewarding. So this diet has been rewarding though, I've been cheating it :cool:. Hope you all are doing well

Lipotrimmer............hang on in there. Once you do your official weigh in and see the results it really encourages you.

I am a really good cook and love food and cooking and the whole process or preparing food. For the first two weeks as soon as I put the meal on the table I had to high tail it out of the kitchen.

I hear you about the crying. Years of abusing food and using food and wine to anaethise myself meant that I had a real psychological rangle with myself for the first week.

I kept logging on here and looking at the before and after photos. I kept drinking lots and lots of water & Peppermint tea. I measured every bit of myself. I kept warm with extra layers. I bought a pair of jeans two sizes smaller for Christmas and hung them on the wardrobe door so I can see them. I brush my teeth a lot. The first week is the hardest once you get in under the blanket of ketosis its plain sailing. I was away with the girls on a spa break and stuck to my lipotrim.
Remember every day is an achievement. Every day is a step closer to a slimmer fitter, healthier you.
Its only food..............
You won't put it back on in the future because you are changing your relationship with food forever. When I am struggling or feeling sabotaged - have a BIL who really wants me to fail... I look at icemooses blog. This man lost 117lbs in a 117 days !!!..........we can too !! His blog is MyLighterLife

Hang in there............we will get there together.

x

Bettyboo

Thank you Bettyboo for your motivating reply

Thank you very much Bettyboo....That's very helpful....Thanks for sharing your experience with me. That makes me understand that its not only me who's going through this, but there's this whole lot of lovely ladies going through this and managing....If you all can do, then definitely I can too ... :)

Hi Lopotrimmer

Well done in making your decision to do Lipotrim. As you are probably very well aware it is not easy, but once the first few days are under your belt you will start to fly! This diet has been my lifesaver, in more ways than one, and you will soon start to feel brilliant!

I have posted my before and after photos, which I hope will inspire you:

Attachments

• Fat1.jpg
    Fat1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 2,122
  • Picture 427.jpg
    Picture 427.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 3,671
Back