If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hi Sonkie,

Fabulous weight loss on Lipotrim and the first week is hard when your going through carb withdrawal...unfortunately a lot who try a vlcd don't get past the first day or so.

It is great when your in the zone and have the energy to go with it.

Love Mini xxx

Hi I am just starting my 5th week on lipotrim and have lost 2st 9lbs, I found the drinks hard to get used to, the water must be very cold or very hot for the chicken soup. The first week was hard with headaches and dizzy spells but once Igot through that I feel fine now.

Sonkie

Sonkie, 37lbs is fab!!! in 5 weeks!!!

You sound like your in the Zone:)

I can't wait to get back there again....

Love Mini xxx

You are doing really well. We seem to be around the same...............I will have my 6 week weigh in this Saturday.
Don't you just love this diet.

x

Bettyboo

Sonkie & Bettyboo!

You are both doing brilliantly.

Keep up the good work and Lipotrim will continue to give you the news you have worked hard for week after week.

You must be congratulated on sticking with it in Winter too.

Stay warm - make a nice hot water bottle to keep you cosy.

Marylyn xxx 6 months on Lipotrim and now enjoying Cambridge.

No they (the other 993 members on the board) all seem to be on the Cambridge diet................same destination just on a different train !!! LOL. I believe its very similiar to Lipotrim...........although I have discovered a CDC in Dublin and I may switch at the end of January as they seem to have a wider range........jump trains so to speak.

How are you doing today girl. Sorry for being so nosey but what surgery are you counting down to?

x

Bettyboo

Hi I have a hernia repair to be done lived with it for 8 years now, and because of the pain it causes iv not been able to exercise hence the huge weight gain .... well that and eating the wrong things. I look about 8 months pregnant so cant wait to get rid. My surgeon also said that as im having this surgery I can have an apronectomy at the same time so that is more of an incentive.

My first day on lt tommorow , im so excited just to see the end results ! Its great on this site everyone is so supportive . I hope i find this thread again to keep you all updated on my weight loss xxx

My first day on lt tommorow , im so excited just to see the end results ! Its great on this site everyone is so supportive . I hope i find this thread again to keep you all updated on my weight loss xxx

Good Luck on your Lipotrim journey

I did LT for six months and lost 15kg. I'm now within a stone of goal weight.

I changed over to CD for the variety, but I still have Lipotrim sachets and will use them along with CD.

Being on Lipotrim for 6 months totally transformed my life and my figure.

If you are starting LT for the first time, it will be a challenge to get into ketosis, but the first time will be the easiest.

I was under strict medical supervison and was able to sole-source on it for months, unless I chose to take a mini-break.
In retrospect I wishI hadn't taken the first break after two months, because I did feel extremely hungry and found it very hard to get back into ketosis even though it was Summertime.

With the benefit of hindsight I would say if you are starting now and you get into ketosis, as long as you are under medical supervision and can stay in ketosis longer than 4 weeks at a time, then stay in the comfort zone.

It is a truly fabulous diet and you can look forward to making your dreams become a reality on Lipotrim.

Good Luck
Marylyn xx

I have been on Lipotrim for 7 full weeks. Refed and was bold over Christmas and stayed the same and have lost 4lbs the first week back although it was really just 5 days rather than a week. Am back on track now. Roll on March. xBettyboo

Very well done Betty for getting back on track.

You have great motivation and will power and this is what will give you the rewards you deserve.

I changed over to CD in November. I never thought I would change over from Lipotrim, but with just a stone to lose now I don't think the chemist would allow me to have it.

I was getting it from the hospital when I was doing a study with them.

I'm trying to get back into ketosis now and call it bold, because I will, but I'm in bed with a bad virus and I have had 5 sachets of CD already. I thought I will spoil myself and start with a 1000 calories worth and gradually go down to the desired level for ketosis.

They say feed a cold, and I am so ravenous even though I can't be burning many calories. I don't know what Mini would say if she knew I was being so indulgent. I wonder if she will see this post. Haa Haa.

Marylyn xxx

hi again, Petal's story

Hi Mini
Don't know if you remember me from the Discovery Thread last February, but I thought you would like to hear my story. I started Lipotrim last February and weighed 16 stone 3lbs which for someone of 5ft 2ins is morbidly obese. I have tried every diet known to man and finally decided to do Lipotrim. I lost 12lbs my first week and steadily lost six and a half stone, reaching my goal of 9 stone 10lbs in August. It was wonderful to be a size 10 and by floaty clothes and even a tankini! Everyone thought my husband had a new wife. The challenge has been to keep it off, I have to be so careful and watch everything I eat. Before Christmas I was 9 stone 13 which I was happy with but I let myself go a little at Christmas and now weigh 10 stone 7lbs so I am back on the shakes.

Hi petal,

O! didn't you do so very well six and half stone!!!

Mega Congratulations to you:)

You have not gained too much over Christmas, but your so right to get back on the shakes before the 8lbs. is more than that :(

I have not made it passed the elevens yet...still up and down myself but back on the wagon and hope to break my barrier and get into the tens in April.:)

It is lovely to see you petal and once again very well done.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini
Don't know if you remember me from the Discovery Thread last February, but I thought you would like to hear my story. I started Lipotrim last February and weighed 16 stone 3lbs which for someone of 5ft 2ins is morbidly obese. I have tried every diet known to man and finally decided to do Lipotrim. I lost 12lbs my first week and steadily lost six and a half stone, reaching my goal of 9 stone 10lbs in August. It was wonderful to be a size 10 and by floaty clothes and even a tankini! Everyone thought my husband had a new wife. The challenge has been to keep it off, I have to be so careful and watch everything I eat. Before Christmas I was 9 stone 13 which I was happy with but I let myself go a little at Christmas and now weigh 10 stone 7lbs so I am back on the shakes.

First week on Lipotrim

Hi, everyone, I'm just starting my 7th day on Lipotrim, I am going to the pharmacy in a couple of hours to have my first weigh in, I think I've done ok, my scales at home say I've lost 9lb since last sunday??
I am finding it sooooo hard to stick to, but I haven't slipped up yet!

Can anyone tell me if it gets any easier?? do the food cravings go away?? I really struggled last night. Any help will be greatly received xx

Hi Netty, and well done on getting through your first week, as well as losing 9lb! I think you'll find the cravings do subside - I am just about through my 4th week now and I am now not interested in food at all!!

Keep on going, it realyl does get easier as you go along, and the best motivation is getting on the scales and seeing just how quick the weight is going!

Hi there...I am just half way through my fourth week (had one slip while out at a work do) but other than that once the first week was over I found it easy enough....a day or two in between had the food devil on my shoulder telling me I needed a packet of crips or a little glass or wine....but to be honest ....I am just not hungry - was more bored than anything....good luck with the weight in. I have lost 18llbs so far (100 to loose in total:mad:) but I have to say I love the diet and this site is just full of brilliant girls and guys who know what you are going through!!!

back on Lipo trim it does work

HI All,

Well I'm back on Lipo trim after being off it for 3 months in that time I piled back on 10lbs how disgusted was I today at weight in, however have to get over that and move on..

I am a firm believer of the LT, 1 bit of advice I will give to people is keep going and don't think it easy to go back, I have spent the morning convincing myself this is quickest most effective way to lose weight, great knowing it, but pity brain is thinking the same way. I have 35 lbs to lose. I am hoping that I will lose 11lbs this week like last time, which would be a great start..

Those peanut bars are a disaster, I had one this morning, ended up throwing half away after nursing the other half for about 2 hours before that :L :L

But here we girls and boys, it is brillent, sorry I'm a bit all over the place but it does work just need to get threw these first few days... anyone out there who is like me went off and is now back on it, tell me how your coping please

Back