If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

:welcome:

Welcome Mike,

Well done on losing a stone in your first week that is really very motivating!:happy096:

I hope you have done your before photos and body measurements for at this rate you won't know yourself in a few weeks time!

Well done also for your wife joining in with you to as it is great to have the extra support.

The diet does get easier to manage as time goes on and it becomes second nature.

Well done to your wife as well on her 4lb weight loss!!!:happy096:

She could well see a bigger weight loss next weigh in.

Love Mini xxx

Hi all, can I ask what you think I should do, all help is appreciated!!

I'm on LT 21 weeks now & down 6 stone. I was going to finish the diet in 3 weeks as I'm going on holiday for my friends wedding but now I'm wondering if I should go back on the diet when I get home?

I have dropped 4 dress sizes and getting married next year so can't afford to put any weight back on. Has anyone on here taken a break and gone back on it?

Hey shellw,
some people have managed to do LT a second time (I think Mini is one of them) but the general consensus is that it is MUCH harder, and there seems to be a much higher falling off the wagon rate.
How much more do you have to lose? What's your current BMI? What are your other options?

Guen

Hi everyone, i've been reading some of your experiences and its helped me so much knowing that what I'm going through is normal. Its the beginning of day 4 for me, the first 3 days took a lot of willpower as I was hungry but drinking lots and lots of water helped.

I really like the choc and strawberry shakes and the chicken soup, but I've been so hungry that I think even dishwater would be appealing!

I still feel hungry although not painfully so, will this start to ease soon?

I was told not to have any fruit teas but does anyone know if I can drink red bush tea? I like it, its sweeter than normal tea.

Thanks and good luck everyone x

Hi there happysuzi :) Welcome to Minimins!

Congratulations on taking the first step to a new you. If you stick to Lipotrim 100% then there is no way that you can fail.

Yes, you can have redbush tea, as well as Earl Grey, peppermint, nettle and basically any pure leaf tea - not fruit infusions or berry/flower teas.

You have done really well to almost get through week 1 and yes, all of those feelings will pass soon enough. Just keep smiling and thinking that every day you're melting more fat off yourself :D If you're not already you will soon be in ketosis and feeling a lot better.

Make sure you let us all know how you get on at your first WI!

Good luck! x

Awww thank you thats really helped me. I have to say I've felt really well on LT and have had no symtons of the IBS i suffered from previously, I've even had energy to go to the gym and do a little cardio.

Oh one other thing, is it a good or bad idea to be jumping on the scales and weighing myself everyday or should I just wait for WI?

I'm off for a nice warm mug of my redbush tea now :)

Bad idea!! Weighing yourself every day gets you into a bad habit and makes you feel bad when you see the scales refusing to budge over a few days. Trust, I'm a serial weigher and wish I wasn't. Wait for your official WI and all will be fine :)

Also, that's great that you're feeling good on LT! A sure sign that you'll do fine! ;)

Hey Hapisuzi,
I used to weigh myself every day, and I decided to cut back, as that isn't a good idea when on Maintenance, and now I'm down to about 4 times per week, will cut it down even more closer to Refeed.

Guen

Hey everyone,

I have just found this forum and if I am honest it is just what I need!

My name is Laura and I am 23 years old. I have read that this is the place to tell my story so I suppose I may start.

I am over 6ft tall, which I love, its the weight that is a problem. Life has been hard for me for many years, I dont know how far I should go into it at this stage, but at 23 years old I have been through a hell of a lot, and although I dont see food as a comfort, maybe on a subconcious level I do.

Anyhow, over two years ago, I met the man that I want to spend the rest of my life with, I upped sticks and moved towns, which was the best decision of my life.

Since my early teens I have had a weight problem. I dont think I eat enough to be the size I am, but I think its the lack of exercise. My bf's sis in law started Lipotrim at the start of the year for four weeks to loose some excess baby weight, she done very well and lost the weight that she needed to. I never thought any further about Lipotrim, till all of my bf's family began to speak about all of us going foreign next year, my bf really wants to go, but I fear I am too fat for an aeroplane seat, (second time that I have confessed this and I am DEEPLY embarrassed ), so Lipotrim came to the forefront of my mind.

I done some research, and figured how it all worked, and was due to go on a holiday in here in Ireland, so decided that I would do it after.

My bf and I decided to quit smoking, set the date for 1st August 2008, I have successfully been off cigarettes for 2 weeks and 1 day, with the help of Champix ( they are amazing tablets, if you are looking more information, just mail me).

I went last Saturday to get my first Lipotrim, their scales 'were broken', I started on Monday, unaware of my weight, and to be honest, this week, yeah some parts have been bad, the cravings and the hunger, but on the whole, i expected much worse.

Went today to get weighed and the scales were broke again, and I thought to myself that I needed to know how much I have lost next week. Went and bought a pair of scales, I know the max weight on them, and Im too big for them. Im so upset, its made the journey that I thought that I had to face on Lipotrim, much longer than I had first thought. I feel so deflated.

Thats a small part of my story, its taken alot to type all of that, but you are all in the same boat as me, maybe my boat just needs more fuel, if you know what I mean.

I hope that has not bored any of you. Any advice greatly recieved.

Hope to be about.

Laura x

I had the same experience as you, thought I was finally going to confront my weight problem, bought some scales and got them home, then just an error message! It took me days to figure out why! It was awful to realise how much heavier I was than I thought and how I must really look. Anyway after three weeks I think, they worked, so I'll never know just how bad it was. But that was 4 stones ago and 4 years ago, and now I'm doing the other 4 ( I hope ).
Stick with it Laura its going to be rough without the validation of the weigh ins but those are only numbers. In a couple of weeks you will have proof with looser clothes and feeling much better. You can leave the numbers for later - the encouragement will come in handy then too.
You can do this!

Hi IrishLaura,

Your story is very sad. Well done on giving up smoking and doing LT. You seem like you really want to do this, and I think that's the most important thing.
I'm 22, and I'm only 5ft, and when I started I was begining to get too big for the belts on aeroplanes, and found tying my shoes painful cos of my tummy, and now, only 14 weeks later, I'm 4.5 stone lighter, and a size 16. LT has made such a huge difference to my life, and it will to yours too.

When you find out your weight, get a Ticker, they're really motivating. You'll get great support from the people on here, they're all fantastic.

Guen

Thank you for your replies.:party0049:

There is no way that i am giving up on LT! I have done what everyone says is the worst week, the first, and I got through it, it was no where near as bad as I thought it would be!

In relation to the scales, it states on the instructions sheet that if the scales are overloaded it will say 'ERR', anytime I have tried them it has never said that, it has just gone off on me. My OH has used it as many times, to try to see how to work it, and it gave him his weight 3 times, 3 different weights I may add, and sometimes it hasnt worked. For me though, it has never given me a weight!

I am in two minds, weather to bring them back, or to keep them and try them every week, I know it would be a great boost, the first time that I use them and they work lol, but I know if I try to use them again and they don't work, I will be very disappointed. Oh I don't know!:giveup:

Can I ask, are any of you taking green tea tablets daily while on LT, I was advised by someone who had been on LT before to take them as they speed up the metabolism, but my Pharamcist wasnt sure!

Hope to speak to you soon.

Laura

I don't know about taking green tea tablets as I don't know what else is in them but you can drink green tea so maybe you should do that instead of the tabs? At least you know that's allowed :) Good luck hun x

I actually was looking at green tea tablets in the health food shop...it's become a nirvana for me since I started LT, I love the positive energy given off by nutrious foods....I considered buying them...what it said on the side of the package seemed fine, but I decided that if I was gonna do LT, I'd follow it to the letter, and follow the advice given by the pharmacist (unless she was being an idiot). I have a lot of green tea in my press anyway. I drank it every day for a week, but didn't actually find it sped up my weight loss, taking a daily Senacot did tho. I like green tea just for a warm drink tho.

Guen

My sister in law was on LT at the start of the year, her pharmacist was the one who told her about the green tee capsuels, I thought I would query it with my pharmacist, and she contacted LT as she was not sure.

LT have told her that I should not be taking them, she never said why, but that they were a 'definate no'.

My Pharmacist told her that my sister in laws chemist in Magerafelt told her, ( confused yet?) and the person at LT replied, he was told not to do that, he must still be doing it :confused::confused:

So DONT TAKE GREEN TEA CAPSUELS!!!!!

I wont be taking any more

Hi All :)

Just got weighed 22 weeks down 6 stone 6 pounds, Im so happy.

Guenevere -> my BMI is now 30.5 and I should prob lose 2 more stone, I'm no longer Obese just overweight now WAHOO
I spoke to someone in the pharmacy and she is going to talk to the LT expert about going back on it. Maybe I'll just stay on the maintenance and go the gym lots.

IrishLaura -> Im 26 and 5'7 so I know how you feel, the last time I went abroad I had to ask for a belt extension thought that was bad enough but as I was near an exit they made me move and I wanted to die. Everyone around my boyfriend and I heard the stewardess say my belt wouldn't fit. I have gone from a 26 to 18 on bottom and a 22 to 14-16 on top. I feel wonderfull now and it gets much easier.

Hope everyone is doing well, peanut bars in the evening are lovely with a peppermint tea :) :)

Hey Shellw I cant imagine staying on this diet 22 weeks! I have aimed for about 12, but the more I read the more I realised that I could be on this double that!

I am totally fed up with everything right now!

Hey IrishLaura,

When I started I planned to stay on it for 12 weeks, but when I heard how hard it is to get back on it, I decided to just stick it out. I think I'm gonna end up doing 28 weeks LT, and 3 weeks refeed!
If I'd known 28 weeks when I started, I don't know if I would have started.

Guen

Yeah I think your right Guen! Maybe take it one week at a time! I have started noticing a difference today and I am elated! What a fab feeling!

Hey all,
I knew from the beginning I had a lot of weight to lose so I said till my holiday = 24 weeks but know I'm going to stay on it 25 weeks. I think it was easier as I knew I had so long to go so I got on with it.

I'm so used to not eating now I even invited friends over the other night and cooked dinner for them, I have never put a crumb near my lips since I started for fear of ruining my ketosis. I know a friend who substituted apples and carrots for 2 of her shakes a day and she isn't losing weight.

Back