If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Shellw,
I really don't think it can be done successfully a second time around. I will be in a similar position to you in Nov.
I will be about 10st, having lost 8 stone, and I'll need to lose another stone, but I have The Holiday.
I am going to America with my mum, bf, brother and brothers gf. It'll be a tough holiday, because this I'm 22 and my bro is 19, so it'll be my mum's first time going away with our partners, and she's been separated from my dad for 18 years, so I don't wanna rock the boat at all by still being on LT.

I plan to go away at 10 stone, buy some lovely new clothes, and then lose the rest of the weight very slowly, maybe 2lbs a month. I think it'd be good training for a life of being healthy.

Guen

This actually is my 2nd time Guenevere :)
I did it for 12 weeks lost 3 stone, but as I knew I was starting it again I was eating really bad ( a lot of takeaways & alcohol) I put back on 2.5 stone in about 4 months.

I still haven't decided what I'll do but I don't want to lose too much. I'm 13.12 now and I'd be happy at about 11.7 as I like the way I look now. I'll let you know what the LT expert says.

Hi everyone

Im Karyn
Im 32 from London

I started Lipotrim on friday
and friday i crashed i made it all the way till dinner time then i cheated
and the guilt i have felt since is whats kept me going

I started a fresh on saturday and im now on day 3

Im finding it very hard

I was always always a big girl a 16/18
but i was happy

But since having my two youngest kids {15 months apart)
I have put on 10 stone

My weight on thursday was 21st 2lb
and im aiming to lose 11st 2lb

i have sat on this forum for a couple of days reading posts and do appolaguise as i have only just found the courage to post

Im looking forward to getting to know you all

And wish you all the best with Lipotrim

Is anyone finding this as hard as me?
Any suggestions are welcome as ill try anything right now

Thankyou for reading this

Karyn

Welcome karyn, it is hard for the first few days, but after that the hunger go's and the weight starts dropping off, just keep drinking the water :) and if you feel tempted to eat, just come to the forum and someone will give you support and advice.

Hi taffi, I look at the photos of people who have succeded and the change in not only the body but the look of happiness and confidence on the face.....but also if you start a new thread with the subject help and say that you need motivation you will get it :)

thanks judyb
i started a thread and already got lots of support so far im really sticking to the diet. by now at this time of day id be eating for sure. because ive come so far today i feel really good about myself as long as i last this week i know ill be ok. i dont have long until i go on holiday where ill see lots of family and really want to look like ive lost weight even if its half a stone :)

Hi guys, I found this forum yesterday and decided to sign up as I need all the motivation I can get whilst dieting.

Firstly, I'm John from Bristol, 21 years old and starting lipotrim later today.

I've done it once before and found it bearable for the first week, and after that I got used to it.

Has anyone got any good tips on how to keep motivated when you see everyone else eating? My other main problem is that as soon as I lose a bit, I want to give up as I'm "proud" of my little weight loss. Any tips on how to get through that?

I'm hoping to lose 3st 4lb/46lb in 8 weeks. Do you think thats possible? A good first week involving 10lb weight loss which I think is a realistic target, then 4/5lb a week from then on.

Anyway, good luck to everyone doing it.

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

In order to begin to answer your question about whether your target is reasonable or not I'd need to know your weight/BMI :)

Well I can tell you that I started with a BMI of 33.3 and am currently on my 9th week (was my 8th WI today) and have lost 37lb. You will probably lose more as your BMI is higher than mine was but I'm not sure if 3st 4lb is perhaps stretching it just a tad? You could possibly do it but you'd have to be 100% strict, drink about 4-5 litres of water per day and do some moderate exercise (though not in the first few weeks).

Hope that is at least slightly helpful to you

Cheers for the advice.

Yeah I reckon it is a bit of a push, but its actually 3st1lb i wanna lose not 3st4lb.

Something else I've got in my favour is the fact that men lose more than women. So fingers crossed.

Good luck to you!

That's a very precise target... special occasion?

Hi All,

I'm on my first day and finding it quite hard, i had vanilla this morning with coffee and strawberry as a mousse for lunch but i have felt hungry , does it get any easier !!! I know it must as lots of people are doing really well on it.. I would like to lose about 4 stone for mid dec

It definitely does get easier. If it didn't we would not all still be on it :p

First tip of the day to you is this: don't use strawberry shakes for a mousse. Chocolate or vanilla only are allowed for mousse-making and we don't know why, we just guess that it's because strawberry tastes horrid moussified.

Here's something I posted a few days ago, perhaps it might help:

Week 1 - the toughest by far. You're dealing with being hungry as your body is not yet using it's reserves of fat and you're also not in ketosis yet. This is a very difficult time where hunger is a big issue.

Week 2 - you should have the euphoria of a great first WI to get you through the second week. By now you are in ketosis and therefore not feeling so rough but you will also still have an attachment to food, possibly for comfort. This week can also be found difficult as you are not really hungry but suffering from 'head hunger'.

Week 3 - they say it takes 21 days to break a habit, right? So by the end of week 3 you should be finding that you're depending less and less on food for comfort and learning to deal with issues in a less fattening manner. Also you should be fully and firmly in ketosis. You may still find that you're wanting to chew something but this passes quicker than in weeks 1 & 2.

Week 4 - if nothing else the fact that you have lasted so long should be enough to get you through this week. By now you should no longer be feeling hungry, you should be experiencing more energy and a general feeling of well-being. You've done fantastically well to get this far and that is what will push you forward - you've come too far to let all of this hard work go to waste!

If you can get through the first seven days you will do brilliantly thereafter.

Newbie!

Just started today, like literally had to just force my first "chicken" soup down my throat. Getting hungry and watery mouth lol. Joined here for support, advice and friendship.

So yeah, wish me luck!

Sarah

Just been and got myself a ticker wanted to see if I'd done it correct, feel better today

Good luck to all of our new starters! Remember, just get through the first week come hell or high water and you'll be so glad you did!! No giving in now kids, you can all do it!! :D

Monkeymoo, glad you're feeling better today

xx

Thanks for the support guys! On first full day (started yesterday evening) and i feel so rough, headache and feel sick! but im gonna do this no matter what!

Back