If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Yeah about the water, I was told by my pharmacist that 2L of water a day is what I need to drink, is that right? I saw a few ppl saying I should be on 3 or 4 litres...I dont think i could drink that much...I currently go through a 2L bottle on top of the shakes and any tea or coffee I have, this ok? Also I heard that 1/3 of the weight lost is comprised of muscle, is this true? If so I planning on doing extra weight training, plus i wanna join the Body Sculpt class in the gym. Sorry for asking so many Qs, I'm a terrible worrier :(

Last edited:
I only get through about 2ltrs a day sometimes a little more but nowhere near 3 -4 and I have lost nearly 2 stone in 5 weeks so I would say 2 ltrs is enough. as for the muscle loss I dont think that applies to LT as you produce the ketones they break up the fat cells and that is why it is such a efficient way of loseing weight, but of course exercise is a great thing to do as well, but I would wait untill you have been on LT for a few weeks as you can feel a bit tired and weak for a while.

Ok thanks :eek: Day four, bad day. super hungry and first thing I had to do when I got into work was run out and get my boss 3 sausage rolls :( Then another guy brings in doughnuts for everyone! :eek: And there's numerous items for food lying around, a moro, cuisine de france blueberry muffin, cadburys Digestives, rich tea biscuits etc. i really wanna grab all of it and gorge :( Plus I going out to a show tonight and possibly out to the pub after, as tonight is my regular "go out" night, dreading no the lack of alcohol cos I know my Pub Buddies are gonna offer me drinks :( :sigh: ok rant over, apologies

hehe no problem, I know you will not believe me but if you get through this first week it will all become easier :) and after a while you become detached from the food, I cook everyday for my family and it no longer bothers me, just try to be strong and say no thanks and stick to the water, your halo will be shining so bright after that...

I trying so so hard. My boyfriend tells me I'm doing really well, he's been very supportive which I'm very grateful for. I know this is the hardest week but you're right, I find it hard to believe the hunger will fade :p All thats keeping me going is the thought of how I'll look and that first bite of my first meal on the refeed week :) Oh another thing I worried about is excess skin. I'm 22 so I realise my skin is still fairly adaptable but I was wondering if there's any trick to firming up your skin? Moisturisers, Massaging etc?

Hi - I,ve just joined lipotrim this afternoon and i'm starting it in the morning - dont really kno where to join threads - :eek:

Silver, hope the day has gone well for you and you have been drinking that water ;) as for skin there have been a few threads about that and it seems that a lot of people use the creams, search the treads and read all about it, the general thought is with all the water we drink it is not such a big problem, but of course that depends on how much you have to lose.

welcome emma,
best not to do too much for the first week or so as you will need time to adjust to LT but once you have settled in then some exercise is good, but keep it gentle :)

My story

Hi guys, Im on Day 2 of Lipotrim and wanted to say hello.

Im Laura, 25 and work in the NHS. Ive always been overweight except for once. Last year I lost 64lbs (4 stone) on a VLCD, The Cambridge Diet. It was great! I had a healthy BMI and could buy any clothes I wanted to.

Unfortunately, I started a new job once I had finished and all my focus went on that, not what I put into my gob.

Ive put 27lbs (just under 2 stone) back on in 1 year and Im devastated. Particularly seeing as I am marrying my fiance in December this year.

He also did Cambridge with me and lost 64lbs, he's put 42lbs (3 stone) back on and he's also really upset.

He didnt want to go back to the Cambridge Diet, so I did some research and found Lipotrim which has the same priniciples but has a better option of being run by a Pharmacist which will stop my mum shouting at me for doing yet another crazy diet without being monitored, lol.

We're on Day 2 and feel like we're back in hell! Unfortunately, as we've done a VLCD before, we know what to expect and we're both SO hungry!

But, we are looking forward to being thin for our wedding. I dont expect to lose all my weight by then (6/12/08) but I hope to lose 2 stone of the 3 I want to lose. Barrie (my fiance) wants to lose 3 stone too.

What I like about LT is that I can do this until I reach my goal. Cambridge told me to stop when I was a mere 7lbs away from my goal and their refeeding programme was rubbish. I gained weight on their refeeding programme and I didnt receive any support.

I tried to go back onto Cambridge last year for 2 weeks with products I had bought off eBay and fainted on day 3 in work which was very embarrasing. I think that's whats put me off until now.

At least, I guess, I dont have the 64lbs to lose again like last year. But 49lbs overall...I hope I can do it!

Thanks for everyone for posting their inspiring stories! I look forward to posting mine one day!

Hi laura, as you know already it does get easier after a few days :) and you have your wedding as a goal which must help, hope all goes well for you and your fiance, at least you wont have to cook for other people whilst you are on LT.....

oh yes it does get easier, I have to cook for the family every evening and somehow it is not a problem, apart from not being able to tast anything. I never thought I would be able to say it but food is not important! it is as if you have become detatched from food, dont know how else to explain it.
and thanks for the congrats on the weight loss, I still cant quite believe it....nearly 2 stone in 5 weeks...its what you dream about.
so just hang on in there...YOU CAN DO IT

Thanks for your support Judyb. I hope im as successfull as you. I know what you mean about cookin the meals every evening for the family. That is the hardest part for me.
Just stumbled on another lipotrim forum and they were nasty people on it sayin LT was not good so i clicked off straight away...dont need people putting my off.

2 stone in 5 weeks,WOW:) i would love that now so fingers crossed. Well my goal is 3 gone for christmas and another 1 stone gone then and i have reached my goal.

Well done again Judyb......its all systems go for me now:)

Nice to hear you being so positive, you should have no problems losing 3 stone by xmas - if you dont cheat - they say a stone a month but you lose a quite a lot in the first week, providing you have been drinking enough water :)
So just keep thinking how slim you will be very soon

Hey JudyB, thanks for the support and well done on your weight loss!

Last year when I did CD I had to cook for my fiance for 2 weeks before he got jealous of how much weight I had lost and joined me on it...lol. Then he reached his goal before me! The sod! lol.

Im definately in ketosis now though, my breath is FOUL. And Im peeing like there is no tomorrow. I lost 12lbs on my first week last year. Im not expecting the same because I dont have as much weight to lose but Im hoping 6lbs or more!

Back