If you plateau...

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
My friends trainer has told her as her losses are slower now as she gets towards her goal to stop looking at the scales for results & get the tape measure out as that's where it's likely to show x

yea i heard someone saying that too. just gotta keep in your mind to keep going even tho the scales say there is no loss your body will defo be losing. dont u find that when u lose weight on the scales u look at yourself but u dont see no diffrence then a week or so later u start seeing your body getting smaller. its like u gotta wait for the body to catch up or something x

Kayee said:
yea i heard someone saying that too. just gotta keep in your mind to keep going even tho the scales say there is no loss your body will defo be losing. dont u find that when u lose weight on the scales u look at yourself but u dont see no diffrence then a week or so later u start seeing your body getting smaller. its like u gotta wait for the body to catch up or something x

Definitely! I weigh a stone more than I did when I got married 9 years ago but I'm wearing the clothes I used to wear then so exercise really is key!

Definitely! I weigh a stone more than I did when I got married 9 years ago but I'm wearing the clothes I used to wear then so exercise really is key!

im trying to do at least 30 abdominal crunches a day plus with my gym too. i also got down to this weight before i got pregnant with my son and still got some old clothes frm then and even now i still cant yet get into them. just waiting for my body to catch up looool x

I have found the inches drop off more than the weight, I have just bought myself a pair of Jeans in a size 20 from ASDA, I dont remember the last time I bought anything in a size 20. Probably just after I met my Now Husband 5 years ago.

I think for me the last few weeks I've lost inches rather than lbs! X

Feels good doesnt it :)

Back