I'll prove I can do it!!

Yeah Christy you did it!! Well done hunny. I have just come home from an eventfull trip to the hospital this morning. I have kidney stones. Absolute agony. Xx

Oh nooooo!!!!!! That sounds like evilness!!!! How on earth are they going to treat them?!!! Sending muchos love your way missy..... :( xxxx

We are attempting to wee wee them out of me. I am not looking forward to this!! It's playing with my brain too. Why do kidney ms do that! It's making me very teary and emotional in a nobody loves me kind of way. I know I am acting like this either due to tablets or because my kidneys are buggered as I never am one of those woe is me people. The pain is unreal. They said it could be due to me losing weight really quickly. They asked if its worth the pain. I said hell yeah!!!! X

That's sounds painful! Poor you! I'd be woe is me too! I hate pain! Are you still SS/SS+ing? I assume it is ok for you to continue with CD given you will still be getting all the right amount of vitamins and minerals albeit very low calories? I hope the pain subsides soon ....probably when you pass the stones. ouch! Sorry! x

I'm doing ss+. The plan was to do ss for a week but that's not going to happen just because I need food in me to take the tablets. X

You'll still have good losses on SS+ and I have to is slightly less hardcore than SS and taking the medication is obviously important. Do hope the pain subsides soon. Just take care.

Ouch sounds awful - I really hope you get better soon!

I have been doing SS+ since the start and still losing 4lb or so a week so I'm sure u'll be fine lovely in terms of the weight loss.

I'm sending a massive hug u'r way - I think u'r totally entitled to feel tearful and sorry for urself when u r in so much pain. Just hope u don't have to go through this for long xxxxx

It really is so painful. I'm just an emotional bag right now. :( xxx

Have they said how long you could be in this pain for?? Sounds horrific! xx

If its not passed in a couple days I have to go back in. It's so painful and I'm so sleepy. I just want a cuddle/ :( xxx

:( :( :( that's so pooo!! Really hope they pass soon lovely - I hate it that u'r so poorly xxxx

Haven't given birth to the stones yet. I'm thinking in naming them. :) Liono and megatron are faves here. One good thing is this is keeping my water intake on the up. Felt so full yesterday doing the ss+. Was so nice to sit and have my mushroom omlette. Was so lovely. What else do you guys normally have? Xxx

Fairy577 said:
Haven't given birth to the stones yet. I'm thinking in naming them. :) Liono and megatron are faves here. One good thing is this is keeping my water intake on the up. Felt so full yesterday doing the ss+. Was so nice to sit and have my mushroom omlette. Was so lovely. What else do you guys normally have? Xxx

Ha ha - sounds like you've been talking to my son ;) I love mushroom omelettes, I have them twice a week lol. I also like having some cod baked in foil with fresh herbs and lemon with a salad, or I stuff a portabello mushroom with cottage cheese and herbs and have it with some veg or salad. Love having my meal at night - helps me feel a bit more normal :) xxx

Ooo that sounds lovely. I don't feel so much that im on a diet with the small meal. How is the dating goin Christy? Xx

Ah I am having another wobble re the dating - I saw one of my oldest friends last night and she thinks I am starting to freak out because I don't want to get hurt. Deep down I know she is right :(

I am a bloody nightmare. To make matters worse she is in the process of moving house and is moving directly opposite my ex. I didn't realise until last night and I am freaking out about the prospect of bumping into him - not seen him since we had the massive bust up. He really really hurt me and is probably the reason why I have commitment issues now because all he did was lie, cheat and try and get money out of me. God I am a head case lol!!! xxx

Last edited:
Ha ha - sounds like you've been talking to my son ;) I love mushroom omelettes, I have them twice a week lol. I also like having some cod baked in foil with fresh herbs and lemon with a salad, or I stuff a portabello mushroom with cottage cheese and herbs and have it with some veg or salad. Love having my meal at night - helps me feel a bit more normal :) xxx

My cd lady said I couldn't have lemon as it will kick me out of ketosis .. Just thought I'd let you know.

It doesn't - I've been using it for months and it actually tells you in the CD book that you can use it to jazz up meals.

Just realised the time and I haven't had my shake or a drink yet - need to sort myself out - no wonder I've got a banging headache! Lol Xx

Back