I'll prove I can do it!!

therealbbe said:
Awww www huni soooooooo proud of you blooming amazing!!!! Freakin hell your a weight losing machine whooohoooooo :D xxxxx

Awwww thanks Sharon :) I'm on cloud 9 tonight!!

I asked Mr Big if we could cool things for a couple of weeks yesterday, just feel a bit smothered at the min. I bumped into the guy I dated a couple of times before him today and the first thing he commented on was how trim I'm looking...bit extreme because I'm still huge but nice to hear anyway :)

Roll on getting into the 16s

How r you?? Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Daisy65 said:
Well done Christy - 7lbs is a brilliant loss and nearly 3 stones gone! Just think what you are going to look like come Christmas - you'll lose at least another 3 stones. I can tell you that I felt fantastic at 14.7 - clothes fit properly and knees don't creak so much! I felt so confident that I actually allowed myself to be photographed! You could of course lose a lot more.

Thank you!!!! God I hope I can lose that much!! I met up with a guy I used to date tonight and put a maxi dress on that is too big now so wore it with a thick elastic belt to sinch in waist and I couldn't believe the change in my figure, He noticed my weight loss straight away and he's really not that observant normally lol xx

ChristyT said:
Awwww thanks Sharon :) I'm on cloud 9 tonight!!

I asked Mr Big if we could cool things for a couple of weeks yesterday, just feel a bit smothered at the min. I bumped into the guy I dated a couple of times before him today and the first thing he commented on was how trim I'm looking...bit extreme because I'm still huge but nice to hear anyway :)

Roll on getting into the 16s

How r you?? Xxxx

Morning lovely!!! I think you are concentrating on yourself maybe for the first time in a long time and your doing so amazing maybe that is why your feeling smothered - sounds normal to me. And stop putting yourself down. If someone says your looking trim accept it as a compliment don't think yeah right have long way to go. Remember they knew you at your heaviest so losing the amount of weight you have quickly no wonder he is saying your looking trim :D

I have doing good my little boy is starting big school today wow where does the time go!!! P.s this is the baby weight I am trying to lose hahahahaha xxxxx

therealbbe said:
Morning lovely!!! I think you are concentrating on yourself maybe for the first time in a long time and your doing so amazing maybe that is why your feeling smothered - sounds normal to me. And stop putting yourself down. If someone says your looking trim accept it as a compliment don't think yeah right have long way to go. Remember they knew you at your heaviest so losing the amount of weight you have quickly no wonder he is saying your looking trim :D

I have doing good my little boy is starting big school today wow where does the time go!!! P.s this is the baby weight I am trying to lose hahahahaha xxxxx

Awww thank you, you are right (as always!) Plus I'm used to being single and just having me and Sam (my little lad) to think about. I've never been good with compliments and normally do get embarrassed and play them down - its not good I know. It's a lot to do with low self esteem.

It's nice having male attention but it freaks me out at the same time, I get this huge urge to run for the hills and hide.

Still men are a side issue, the men focus is getting my saggy arse back in shape and being the best mum I can be :)

Wow big school!!!! Scary stuff but exciting at the same time :) Sam's only in year 1 so I have a while until he moves up but the time will fly, can't believe where the year has gone and my neice starts school today - time goes way too fast!!

zxxxx

ChristyT said:
Awww thank you, you are right (as always!) Plus I'm used to being single and just having me and Sam (my little lad) to think about. I've never been good with compliments and normally do get embarrassed and play them down - its not good I know. It's a lot to do with low self esteem.

It's nice having male attention but it freaks me out at the same time, I get this huge urge to run for the hills and hide.

Still men are a side issue, the men focus is getting my saggy arse back in shape and being the best mum I can be :)

Wow big school!!!! Scary stuff but exciting at the same time :) Sam's only in year 1 so I have a while until he moves up but the time will fly, can't believe where the year has gone and my neice starts school today - time goes way too fast!!

zxxxx

Ahhhhhh yeah I remember Dylan being year one <sighs> wonderful enjoy it!!!! I am like that with compliments my hubby has done it for last 13 years and still can't handle them and just blush hahahahahaha. Anyway how ya doing today still on track xxxx

Yep still on track - had a fruits of the forest shake for breakfast, the mint choc one for lunch and going to have some chicken and green salad for tea tonight - forgot to have my bar this afternoon as I was in meetings and really busy. How have you got on?? xxx

ChristyT said:
Yep still on track - had a fruits of the forest shake for breakfast, the mint choc one for lunch and going to have some chicken and green salad for tea tonight - forgot to have my bar this afternoon as I was in meetings and really busy. How have you got on?? xxx

Yeah done really well I still on track had bar for lunch, will have soup for tea and shake before bed. I started a bit late with my packs lol 3 pm was first as was sooooooooo busy lol just want Friday here lol xxxxxx

Busy days are great!!! Less time to think about all the things we can't eat ;) xx

ChristyT said:
Busy days are great!!! Less time to think about all the things we can't eat ;) xx

Yup I need one last shake!!! Just wonder where day has gone hahahahah x

Morning lovely hope ya had a good evening. Have a lovely day chick and stay strong in what ever you are planning xxxx

Quiet night last night, was in bed for 9! Was shattered after getting in late the night before.

I forgot my shakes today but luckily keep spares
at work just in case...I do this at least once every week!! Had original porridge for breakfast and having oriental chilli soup for lunch. Going to have a mushroom and spring onion omlette for tea, then going over to my friends to show her this site - she's seriously considering doing this diet after seeing her best friend's husband lose 4st on CD and seeing how much ive lost - I'm all excited for her :D xxx

How's u'r day going missy xxxx

ChristyT said:
Quiet night last night, was in bed for 9! Was shattered after getting in late the night before.

I forgot my shakes today but luckily keep spares
at work just in case...I do this at least once every week!! Had original porridge for breakfast and having oriental chilli soup for lunch. Going to have a mushroom and spring onion omlette for tea, then going over to my friends to show her this site - she's seriously considering doing this diet after seeing her best friend's husband lose 4st on CD and seeing how much ive lost - I'm all excited for her :D xxx

How's u'r day going missy xxxx

Awwww that is brilliant lets share share share!!! Good idea regarding packs I keep two in my bag always two soups just in case Hahahahahah. I am doing great weigh in tomorrow I am on track tomorrow when I weigh in will start the proper continuation of my journey I will be able to update ticker and will feel like I have finally lost some weight :) xxxxxxx

Well done ladies, you sound like you are doing amazing! I weigh tomorrow.....fingers crossed! It's nice as people are starting to notice now! X

Fur34 said:
Well done ladies, you sound like you are doing amazing! I weigh tomorrow.....fingers crossed! It's nice as people are starting to notice now! X

Awwww good luck chick what you hoping for xxxx

Fur34 said:

Good luck Fur :) I'm sending lots of positive skinny vibes your way!!! xxx

therealbbe said:
Awwww good luck chick what you hoping for xxxx

Mmmmm I'll be happy with 3.5lbs as that rate will be a stone a month' but obviously a stone a week would be good lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

ChristyT said:
Good luck Fur :) I'm sending lots of positive skinny vibes your way!!! xxx

Thanks!!! I'll keep you posted ? x

Fur34 said:
Mmmmm I'll be happy with 3.5lbs as that rate will be a stone a month' but obviously a stone a week would be good lol x

Well of course we all want that! Lol x

Well I survived the day! Managed to not give in and eat the chicken Thai curry that was cooked tonight.

Have felt pretty fat today and suddenly got the feeling of OMG I still have 6 stone to go and just felt my heart drop. I know I need to keep the focus but it just feels such a long way off!

I know I'm not far off the mini goal and I will get there eventually but there are moments when it feels like such a struggle xx

ChristyT said:
Well I survived the day! Managed to not give in and eat the chicken Thai curry that was cooked tonight.

Have felt pretty fat today and suddenly got the feeling of OMG I still have 6 stone to go and just felt my heart drop. I know I need to keep the focus but it just feels such a long way off!

I know I'm not far off the mini goal and I will get there eventually but there are moments when it feels like such a struggle xx

Awwwwww huni try not to look that far ahead your little goals are better and will hopefully keep you focussed. As for curry whoohoooo get you for not nibbling :) xxxxx

Back