I'll prove I can do it!!

therealbbe said:
My day was a nightmare chick my daughter was poorly. All ok at the moment. Anyway how about you and your unofficial weigh in what will that make you have lose again lol xxxxx

So sorry to hear about u'r daughter, I saw it on u'r diary. Really hope she gets better soon :)

Back and work and trying to keep focused lots I'd post holiday treats in the office and just blocking them out - trying best not to be tempted lol.

Big push to lose 9lbs before the wedding in a fortnight and determined to get there or as close as I can by then, then it's into the 16s....yay!!!! xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey ladies. I have been checkin posts but been super busy. Kinda caved on sat night and had a couple drinks. First weigh in tomorrow evening! To say I'm shitting myself is an understatement!!! X

Fairy577 said:
Hey ladies. I have been checkin posts but been super busy. Kinda caved on sat night and had a couple drinks. First weigh in tomorrow evening! To say I'm shitting myself is an understatement!!! X

Ok you say caved in. What did you have and is this your first week and was this your only cave in of the week????? Xx

I am sure you will be fine and will have done really well!!!!! I'm all excited to know how u've done!!! x

Well ladies I just had my first weigh in. 1 STONE 4 FREEKING POUNDS!!!!!! I can't believe I have lost that much in 2 weeks!!!! I'm so happy I could **** I I had any food in my belly. Ha ha ha. Sorry but I can't believe I have lost this much in 2 weeks!!! X

F#?!ng hell missy that is AWESOME!!!!! Massive congratulations lovely!!! I'm off to WI in half and hour and bricking it!!! Sooo want a good result - I was 17st7 this morning and they are weighing me at 17st10 at the min....really hope they are the same at Tracy's!!! Arrrgghhh xx

Omg!!!!!! I've lost 7lbs!!!! A whole half a bloody stone in one week - thintastic!!!!!! :D xxx

Aw Christy that's fantastic. Good weight losses all round. :) xxx

I think we all need to have a good pat on the back and a celebratory glass of water ;) bring on the thinness my lovely xxx

I went and bought an outfit in a size 14 today. I'm just thinking realistically when I could get into it. X

Fairy577 said:
Well ladies I just had my first weigh in. 1 STONE 4 FREEKING POUNDS!!!!!! I can't believe I have lost that much in 2 weeks!!!! I'm so happy I could **** I I had any food in my belly. Ha ha ha. Sorry but I can't believe I have lost this much in 2 weeks!!! X

Well done fairy that's amazing!!! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

ChristyT said:
Omg!!!!!! I've lost 7lbs!!!! A whole half a bloody stone in one week - thintastic!!!!!! :D xxx

Well done you!! It's a good ole diet isn't it ? x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Bloody love this diet!!! Why have I never tried it before?!! So chuffed I'm only 5lbs off losing 3 stone and I've only been doing it 7 weeks :) amazing!!! :D xx

Fairy577 said:
I love it. Plus I get to eat bars now!! Xxx

U know I hardly touch the bars now - I tend to keep them as an emergency for when I'm having a really hungry day xx

I had to have one just because I haven't really eaten anything. I had half of it and was full so just finished the other half. 3 stone is amazing!!! Well done hunny. Im goin to see Slash with my mate on the 7th Oct. Ladies how much weight do you reckon I could lose efore then? X

ChristyT said:

Awww www huni soooooooo proud of you blooming amazing!!!! Freakin hell your a weight losing machine whooohoooooo :D xxxxx

Well done Christy - 7lbs is a brilliant loss and nearly 3 stones gone! Just think what you are going to look like come Christmas - you'll lose at least another 3 stones. I can tell you that I felt fantastic at 14.7 - clothes fit properly and knees don't creak so much! I felt so confident that I actually allowed myself to be photographed! You could of course lose a lot more.

Fairy577 said:
I had to have one just because I haven't really eaten anything. I had half of it and was full so just finished the other half. 3 stone is amazing!!! Well done hunny. Im goin to see Slash with my mate on the 7th Oct. Ladies how much weight do you reckon I could lose efore then? X

I reckon you will easily lose another stone by then and that's being conservative...maybe closer to a stone and a half xx

Back