I'll prove I can do it!!

Hello there Ladies, Hope you don't mind me butting in, I'm an emotional one as well, I find that anything set's me off whilst I'm on CD!xx

Don't ever feel you are butting in you are just joining in on the convo. I like a joiner iner. :)
I have decided to take the day off college today. I can't handle it today. I'm just gonna stay at home and chug my water. I don't think I have been having enough water so I shall be chugging loads today to see if that makes me feel better. This is te first time I have ever felt like this on this diet. I keep getting pins and needles in the tips of my fingers and my feet too. Slightly bizarre. Hopefully this "wow is me attitude" will shift ASAP. I think I'm a bit down as I don't feel any lighter this week either. I feel fat and bloated and yuk. My pee sticks say I'm still in ketosis and my friends think I look slimmer but I'm not feeling it this week. Jebus I sound so depressing ha ha ha. X

Hello missy :) I'm back on track today - stuck to my products and having chicken and salad for tea. Bloody hate not being in ketosis, I've got the munchies....how are you getting on?! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah im the same, nothing worse than having the munchies. Im ok during the day at work but its evenings that do it for me. Could quite easily pig out on crisps xxx

I'm terrible for cheating lol! Had alot of "Blip's" Throughout my 10 weeks! But the guilt just isn't worth it at all!xx

Aw Christy I hope you are ok. :( What happened with Mr Big? Mr T (train man) is away off working for 4 weeks so we shall see of a second date happens when he comes back. I hae slept all morning but I feel a bit better for it. Away to chug me some water and do some cleaning. :) x

Aww I am ok, just feeling a bit low and grumpy. Things have been really really busy and I think I just let it all get on top of me. Mr Big is turning into Mr K*&b head, really thinking I am better off on my own and being in a relationship isn't my thing at the moment. He saw a text on my phone that I got of the guy I dated few weeks ago - we are still in touch but just mates nothing more and this guy is a massive flirt.

Mr Big has got all jealous and nasty about it and has jumped to conclusions, I know he has trust issues because of his ex wife ran off with someone else and his last gf cheated with her boss. I don't see why I need to explain myself, I am also angry that he was checking up on me by reading my phone, we have only been dating a couple of weeks and we are not even official yet. Also the thing that really gets to me is I know he is still speaking to his ex and he expects me to put up with that but I can't text my mate?! Just seems a bit of double standards to me....

Sorry rant over, but it has really got to me and it has definately effected my moods - but that said I seem to be quite snappy at the moment anyway. I seem to be falling out with my Dad all the time at the moment and he does so much for me looking after my son, I feel like a horrible ungrateful teenager.

Glad you had a good sleep and are feeling more yourself :D

I'm terrible for cheating lol! Had alot of "Blip's" Throughout my 10 weeks! But the guilt just isn't worth it at all!xx

I am getting terrible for cheating too...I have discovered I have an obsession for cheddar cheese at the moment and keep sneaking into the kitchen for a slice, this is not helping me get to my mini goal one bit!!! grrrrr

I've lost 26lbs so far, should be way more though lol!xx

Awww Christy, bin him off if he is showing those kind of signs so early?! Concentrate on yourself and your weightloss, once you start getting into the rhythm of losing weight, you will feel soo much better about yourself.
Hope your ok x x x

It does sound like you'd be better off without that kind of hassle tbh! Especially that early on!xx

Christy he sounds like a total prick!! Why should you have to justify texts on your phone! He shouldn't even be goin through your phone. However I do believe people deserve a second chance but trust is a major issue. Do whatever you feel is best for you hunny and we will all be here for you whether it's to rant about him being a dick or to tell us he's actually being a good guy. Xxxx

He's been binned - just called him. I'm not the type of person to put up with that sort of behaviour - I'm too independent and too gobby for starters lol.

Anyway had my porridge, butterscotch shake and a peanut bar. Having chicken and broccoli for tea. Don't think I've drunk enough water so going to try and drink a litre tonight.

WI is now on Friday, fingers crossed I break even and don't show a gain, I'll be happy with that. After the wedding on Sunday I'm going to have a big push to see if I can drop into the 16s within 2 weeks....fingers crossed!!!

So how are you all getting on my lovelies?? Just been and bought 3 dresses for work, none of my work clothes fit me and I'm looking a mess...all dresses are a size 18, im sooo pleased I was a size 24 when I started 2 months ago :) xxx

Hiya ChristyT
Some men are just jealous and insecure and it makes them act like twats! Trust me. I've been married to a control freak and insecure bstd for the past 11 years. It doesn't get any better. The worst thing is ( with me anyway) it makes me want to eat sweet naughty devilish things. Each time we have a row I find myself staring at the loaf of bread in the fridge or the biscuit tin. Not good.
Funny you should mention cheese though. The past few days I have been nibbling on mini baby bell light cheeses. I make one last me a whole evening. I'm on SS+ and in my mind see it as part of my dairy allowance. What is it about cheese??
Anyway, I hope your doing ok. . . And your new bloke realises that he was being completely unreasonable
Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

ChristyT.
Just seen your post in binning the boyf. Well done. You did better than I did. Lol xxx

Go Christy go Christy! I'm on a I hate men campaign. Wanna join ha ha. I'm hoping to break into the 16 stones mark when I get weighed next tues. I feel like I have lost nothing this week though! I was 17.4 last tues. fingers crossed for next tues xxx

Wannabe lollipop said:
ChristyT.
Just seen your post in binning the boyf. Well done. You did better than I did. Lol xxx

Ha ha ha well I was engaged and almost married someone who was jealous and insecure and he turned abusive....never going down that road again! Onwards to better things I say :) xxx

Fairy577 said:
Go Christy go Christy! I'm on a I hate men campaign. Wanna join ha ha. I'm hoping to break into the 16 stones mark when I get weighed next tues. I feel like I have lost nothing this week though! I was 17.4 last tues. fingers crossed for next tues xxx

Ahhhhh how exciting!!! You are soooo close!!!! I'm 17st7 on my morning WI so 8lbs to go until I see the magic 16 flash up. I need to stop cheating and start being good...I'm blaming it on TOTM ;) I've promised myself 150% focus tomorrow in prep for Friday. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for u - WE CAN DO THIS!!!!! xxxx

I have been super naughty too which makes me think I'm not going to see a drastic weightloss next week. If I could lose 5lb I would be happy. If I lost 10lb that would be 2 stone. I can but dream. (she says as stuffing a bit of cheese down my throat ha ha) xxxxx

ChristyT said:
Ah I saw on u'r diary that u'r starting u'r final year aren't u?? Good luck, u'r soooo close u must b looking forward to finishing the end stretch now :) Still got 2 years left on my degree...it's taking forever!!

Ive got the 2nd day back on plan under my belt - its been easier today thank goodness. Got on the scales and I'm a pound up on last week but not getting weighed officially until Friday - going to work hard to get rid of that last pound and try and knock another pound off so at least I can turn it into a loss instead of a gain :) xx

Yeah that is it stay positive chick you can do this. Yeah final year scary to think this time next year I won't be at Uni and I will be a staff nurse :eek: xxxxxx

Back