I'll prove I can do it!!

Mine has been real heavy which is really not normal for me. I've also been super emotional and achy including backache. It's been a nightmare especially when I've never been one to suffer from period pain or anything.
According to my consultant, you'll either be really heavy or have spotting. Luck of the draw I guess.

Sooo well done ChristyT. Wooop!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well Monday is here again - it was my best friend's wedding yesterday and it was a beautifully small and elegant affair. Lovely to see her so happy and see all the family. We grew up together and I know all the Aunts and Uncles so apart from some of Paul's family and friends I knew everyone.

Diet wise I stuck to plan, well apart from 2 glasses of red wine and 2 glasses of prosecco!! Ha!! Weighed myself this morning and I'm down to 17st3 woohoo the 16s are so close I can smell them :D feeling sick this morning and suspect its all the wine - I've forgotten my Cambridge products today so going to skip breakfast (naughty I know) have a chicken salad for lunch and then have a soup and bar tonight when I get home.

Hope everyone is ok!!!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey sweetheart well done u xxx 17.3 yr almost in the 16s whoop so sorry i havent been around xx hope yr well xx do up date me on the fit guy u were dating missed yr posts so much x

Mine has been real heavy which is really not normal for me. I've also been super emotional and achy including backache. It's been a nightmare especially when I've never been one to suffer from period pain or anything.
According to my consultant, you'll either be really heavy or have spotting. Luck of the draw I guess.

Sooo well done ChristyT. Wooop!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yes my PMT has been a lot worse than it normally is, I hate feeling so needy and emotional, its not me at all. Not liking the fact that they are coming only 3 weeks apart either, feel constantly yukky and crampy.

C

hey sweetheart well done u xxx 17.3 yr almost in the 16s whoop so sorry i havent been around xx hope yr well xx do up date me on the fit guy u were dating missed yr posts so much x

Ohhh Lea I am soooo glad your back - I have missed you loads!!!!!!!!!

I am back on the dating scene - fit man turned into 'grumpy and jealous man' I really am too old to put up with emotional blackmail and him reading my text messages without asking. I didn't see why I had to justify myself to him after only dating him for 2 weeks.

Soooo I am back on the dating scene, might be going out on one this weekend with a guy I am not too sure about but who knows - I thought I would give it a go - if nothing it will get me out of the house on a Saturday night and give me a story to tell ha ha!! He is a bit too 'nice' if you know what I mean so I don't see it turning into a big love story, I tend to prefer bad boys.

Forgot my Cambridge products today, so skipped lunch and just had a 2 egg omlette that the canteen at work rustled up for me so I am just going to stick to Cambridge stuff when I get home tonight. Really really really want to get into the 16s this week if I possibly can.

Made up your back xxxx

Well Monday is here again - it was my best friend's wedding yesterday and it was a beautifully small and elegant affair. Lovely to see her so happy and see all the family. We grew up together and I know all the Aunts and Uncles so apart from some of Paul's family and friends I knew everyone.

Diet wise I stuck to plan, well apart from 2 glasses of red wine and 2 glasses of prosecco!! Ha!! Weighed myself this morning and I'm down to 17st3 woohoo the 16s are so close I can smell them :D feeling sick this morning and suspect its all the wine - I've forgotten my Cambridge products today so going to skip breakfast (naughty I know) have a chicken salad for lunch and then have a soup and bar tonight when I get home.

Hope everyone is ok!!!! xx

Ahh well done for been so good, think i would have drank the bar haha!! Also congrats on the loss.. i think i can smell the 16s for you also !!!! Goooooo Christy!! You will have to let us know how your date goes :) xxx

Thank u!! Still haven't firmed up anything for definite but I'll keep u posted ;) xx

Ohhhhh wow Christy 16's <deep breath> I can smell something and it's soooooo close keep going lovely xxxxxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Ohhhhh wow Christy 16's <deep breath> I can smell something and it's soooooo close keep going lovely xxxxxxxxx

Ahhhhh Sharon I am sooo excited!!! It's tantalisingly close!!!! xxx

Hey ladies. It's weighing night tonight for me! Eeeeeeeeeeppppp!!! Totally bricking it!! Howis everyone this evening? Xxxxxx

Helloooo there!!! Massively excited to hear how you've done :) please let us know ASAP.

Today has been ok, I've not cheated and stuck to plan. Bit mad at myself for buckling and eating a mini chocolate roll late last night - it was lovely though ;) so been feeling the hungar all day which is a sign I'm out of ketosis I guess...

Think it's more likely I'll be in the 16s next week rather than this but it's still sooooo close :D xxx

Whooo hoo I lost 6lbs in two weeks. That's a total of 24lbs lost in 4 weeks. :) super chuffed. I did however just have some chicken and salad as I am feeling so rubbish. I needed a feed and then bed me thinks.
Ah Christy I missed the 16s by 2 lbs. we will get there babes. And bugger the mini roll! These things happen. Sending hugs and kisses to everyone. Muchos love for being an awesome support network. Xxxxx

Whooo hoo I lost 6lbs in two weeks. That's a total of 24lbs lost in 4 weeks. :) super chuffed. I did however just have some chicken and salad as I am feeling so rubbish. I needed a feed and then bed me thinks.
Ah Christy I missed the 16s by 2 lbs. we will get there babes. And bugger the mini roll! These things happen. Sending hugs and kisses to everyone. Muchos love for being an awesome support network. Xxxxx

Ahhh congrats Fairy!!!!! 24lbs in 4 weeks is amazing!!!! keep it up xxx

Thanks hunny. I appreciate it love. I did have a wee cheat tonight but I feel so rubbish. X

Fairy577 said:

Oh my god Fairy that is fantastic!!!!!!! Congratulations lovely!!!!!! Yes we will get there together :) I am sooo proud of you, and you know what you had a meal tonight but you chose wisely and you probably needed it - tomorrow is another day on the quest for the elusive 16s :)

This forum is amazing for helping me keep focus, we are all in this together and we are going to smash this and look fantastic for Xmas :) xxxxx

Well done!!! xxxx

Thanks gorgeous. Can't believe I have lost so much in a short space of time. I'm guessing now is going to be the sink or swim time. Getting into the 16s is my next mini goal. It shouldn't be too hard considering im at 17st 1lb. Can't remember the last time I was in the 16s mark! I'm so excited and am starting to believe I can actually do this!! How much do you think I could lose in another 4 weeks? Anyone with the same kind of stats as me away to start week 5 to 8? I'm due to go on a road trip at the end of oct and would love to have a goal for then. X

Morning lovely!!!! The rate you are going I would day 9-14lbs so you could try and aim for getting close to 15st!!! How amazing would that b?!!!

I know what you mean about the 16s, last time I was that size was 3 years ago after I'd lost 2 and a half stone with weight watchers, i actually got down to 15st13, then I got pregnant and lost the baby and I just was not in a good place mentally to be dieting and I ballooned up to 21st :(

I know what you mean about quick results spurring you on - I really believe our dreams are achievable on CD and so glad I decided to give it a go :D xxxx

Me too Christy. I'm going to aim for the 15s for the end of oct. What week are you on because I think we are round about the same weight are we? I started at 18s11lbs 4 weeks ago and I am 5ft7. X

Thanks hunny. I appreciate it love. I did have a wee cheat tonight but I feel so rubbish. X

Well have slip ups hun, aslong as we get back on track though we will continue to lose the pounds ;) xxx

Fairy577 said:
Me too Christy. I'm going to aim for the 15s for the end of oct. What week are you on because I think we are round about the same weight are we? I started at 18s11lbs 4 weeks ago and I am 5ft7. X

I am on week 9, started at 20st5, I'm 5'7" so we have the same stats now nearly :). Going on my unofficial stats I have lost 45lbs in that timeframe :) xxx

Back