I'll prove I can do it!!

Fairy577 said:
Me too Christy. I'm going to aim for the 15s for the end of oct. What week are you on because I think we are round about the same weight are we? I started at 18s11lbs 4 weeks ago and I am 5ft7. X

I never realised we had the same stats before...I'm so blonde lol xx

Thanks Ciara. I didn't even feel guilty one little bit ha ha. Xxxx

Well done Fairy.
I had some pistachios last night. Felt so bad but god they were good. I weigh in tommorow and am hoping I've not done tooo much damage. Here's hoping!

Good luck and well done ladies on the journey so far xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck for tomorrow wannabe lollipop. Let us know how you get on. Fingers crossed hunny bunch! Xxx

Wannabe lollipop said:
Well done Fairy.
I had some pistachios last night. Felt so bad but god they were good. I weigh in tommorow and am hoping I've not done tooo much damage. Here's hoping!

Good luck and well done ladies on the journey so far xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck Lollipop - I'm sure you will have done well :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well today is WI day - not expecting to have a great loss because it was the wedding last Sunday and I have had an obsession with cheese this week.

Oh and I was taken out for dinner last night by Original Date Guy which was nice, it's not leading to any great romance we're just good friends and I like that we are able to get on the way we are at the moment. He commented on how much weight ive lost again and said i'm disappearing!!! Ha ha - was a nice boost because he is not a man to compliment easily. He's turning into a great mentor too, he's a successful businessman and we got chatting about some issues I've got with work an he gave me some brilliant advice - so all in all it was a lovely evening and I'm not going to worry too much about the food I ate (or the G&T I drank lol).

Hope everyone is ok!!!! xxxxx

Well today is WI day - not expecting to have a great loss because it was the wedding last Sunday and I have had an obsession with cheese this week.

Oh and I was taken out for dinner last night by Original Date Guy which was nice, it's not leading to any great romance we're just good friends and I like that we are able to get on the way we are at the moment. He commented on how much weight ive lost again and said i'm disappearing!!! Ha ha - was a nice boost because he is not a man to compliment easily. He's turning into a great mentor too, he's a successful businessman and we got chatting about some issues I've got with work an he gave me some brilliant advice - so all in all it was a lovely evening and I'm not going to worry too much about the food I ate (or the G&T I drank lol).

Hope everyone is ok!!!! xxxxx

Ahhhh sounds like you had alovely evening :) and a lovely comment about you been noticeably smaller :) yay go Christy.
Good luck with your WI today, fingers crossed xxxx

Right then folks I've had my WI....wait for it it.....I lost 4lbs!!! I'm now 17st2 so pretty sure next week I'll be in the 16s :)

Also.....I have a date on Sunday!!!! My mate's friend has asked me to go out with him for a drink on Sunday arrrggghhhhh lol. This losing weight milarky is brilliant for getting more male attention lol xxxx

Yeah well done Hun. That's an amazing weightloss. Good for you. Checks you getting all the male attention. Whit whooo!!! ;) cxx

Yeahhhh :) wowsers 4lbs massive well done to you hun xxx get you hun, all these men falling at your feet ;) keep us posted xxx

Hi christy u have done amazing well done I am about 20 st 8 and called CDC yesterday who will do home visit she says because my bmi is over 40 I need to do the 1000 plan and get signed from gp is this the plan u were on when u started I'm starting when back from hols can't wait xxxx

Fairy577 said:
Yeah well done Hun. That's an amazing weightloss. Good for you. Checks you getting all the male attention. Whit whooo!!! ;) cxx

Thanks missy!!!! Yeah I am really pleased with the loss, I've been quite naughty this week and have even eaten potato...not clever! So was really pleased, my CDC has given me a big telling off about eating things that are not on plan and it's been a reality check as I think I've been getting a bit cocky. So determined to stick to plan and get an amazing loss next week.

Here's to getting into the 16s this week lovely :D xxxxx

ciaraxx said:
Yeahhhh :) wowsers 4lbs massive well done to you hun xxx get you hun, all these men falling at your feet ;) keep us posted xxx

Ha ha thanks Ciara! I don't know about falling at my feet but it's nice to be dating again, I haven't done it since I met my son's dad so it's been years. I'd forgotten how much fun it is! I haven't got huge expectations because I'm not sure if I want a boyfriend just yet, this journey is changing me so I may be a very different person at the end of this to who I am now - but it's nice to have a flirt and get chatting to new people :D xxx

2poundaweek said:
Hi christy u have done amazing well done I am about 20 st 8 and called CDC yesterday who will do home visit she says because my bmi is over 40 I need to do the 1000 plan and get signed from gp is this the plan u were on when u started I'm starting when back from hols can't wait xxxx

Congratulations on deciding to embark on CD - its a hard diet that gets easier and easier and you really won't regret it. The time had flown by and it's done wonders for improving my self esteem and general happiness. It's quite empowering seeing the pounds drop off and wearing clothes you never thought would fit you again :)

When I started my BMI was just under 45 and my CDC told me I couldn't do SS but could do the 810 plan, she said I only needed GP sign off if I wanted to do SS. So I've been having 3 CD products a day plus a meal, I must admit I'm supposed to have milk too but I don't like milk so I don't - my CD doesn't know I do this but then again she hasn't asked!! I guess you could say I'm doing SS+.

Its worked for me and my CD says my stats show that this diet suits me, I've been having bad pins and needles in my right arm for the last 2 weeks and I was worried it was caused by CD but I saw my GP yesterday and he's confirmed it's a trapped nerve so completely unrelated.

Good luck on your journey after your hols - make sure you keep me updated on how your gettig on, I'd love to follow your journey with you :D xxx

Well sneaky look at the scales this morning show I am 17st!!!! Arrrggghhhh I am so close to the 16s now and just over a stone away from the target I really wanted to get too - still pinching myself that this is really happening and I am the size I was in my early 30s.

I know I'm still big by other people's standards but I feel so much better not having to think about shopping in Evans and other fatty shops. My best friend works in fashion and I love beautiful clothes, I always buy my sister gorgeous pieces that I could only dream about wearing - is this actually happening? Could I actually be wearing them myself soon???

Yes you can!!! I went totally over the score yesterday. I went to my nieces BBQ with good intentions and didn't have a drink. That went out the window when I came back home and bumped into a friend. I'm actually still a little bit pissed right now. Ooops. Ha ha. A sneaky peek on the scales say I am 16s 12!!!!! HOLY ****!!!! This makes me so happy in my face. However I'm quite aware of the copious amounts of alcohol I had last night and that could creep back on me. X

Fairy577 said:
Yes you can!!! I went totally over the score yesterday. I went to my nieces BBQ with good intentions and didn't have a drink. That went out the window when I came back home and bumped into a friend. I'm actually still a little bit pissed right now. Ooops. Ha ha. A sneaky peek on the scales say I am 16s 12!!!!! HOLY ****!!!! This makes me so happy in my face. However I'm quite aware of the copious amounts of alcohol I had last night and that could creep back on me. X

I actually let out a little scream of excitement then missy!!!! That is just ACE!!!! Congrats!!! Who cares about you letting your hair down once in a while, it hopefully won't have an affect in the long run - bet you are grinning from ear to ear and omg how much a giggled at you still being a little bit pissed still - hilarious :D

Fingers crossed that you stay in the 16s, I have a gut feeling you will.

I have my date with 'Nick the Nurse' tonight - I'm a little bit nervous ha!!! I'm driving so that will stop me drinking to calm my nerves and doing something silly lol xxx

I'm not so much still a bit pissed now. Ugh I feel yuk and the night is coming back to me! I am a big slash fan and I bumped into someone who was dressed like him last night. I wouldn't leave the poor man alone ha ha. I'm surprised his girlfriend didn't tell me to sod off ha ha. I'll try attach a pic on here of him. I was so excited ha ha. I'm actually a twat!!
I'm not too worried about going out last night as I had such a good time. I did buy a chicken kebab last night but it hasn't been touched and it's now in the bin. I'm praying all the dancing I did maybe worked off the jaeger, wine, vodka and apple sourz! Gadz I feel sick just typing that drink. Yuk!! Ha ha ha.
Worst thing is I went on Facebook last night and attached this pic and said "Slash would have so got it if his girlfriend wasn't there!" my friend replied with, "Claire!!! No way that's my dad!!! Erm Awkward!! Ha ha ha. X

image-4193629623.jpg

Back