I'll prove I can do it!!

I have food - I've done that from the beginning - u'll still get good losses :) I've just eaten a mini roll. I'm banning them from the house now. It's too much temptation :( xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha ha you and your bloody mini rolls. My weakness is cold meat and cheese. I just had an omlette with cheese and tomato. I really have to get back on it. My little friend visited yesterday though so I have major munchies. Xxx

I've eaten cheese too lol...and grapes.....god I'm bloody useless! Can't believe how much I'm messing up at the min :( xxx

Lets get this weekend over with and do it 100% for two weeks so we can see how much we lose in that two weeks being uber good. X

Now that sounds like a plan!! I've got a first date with a new guy on Tuesday but I'll just eat a salad so I'll be 100% after the weekend :) xxx

Christy we have come so far and we had massive will power at the beginning. Lets go for it. What do you get to eat when you have your ss+. Xx

And also who is new guy? I can't keep up with you ha ha. I decided not to tell the friend how I feel. He is so happy with the new girlfriend. It's nice to see him happy. :) xx

I know you're right, we can do this. I really believe it is me unintentionally pressing self destruct on this diet. This is the barrier I need to get past because I'm now back to my 'normal' weight. I really want to shift the rest of my weight though!!

To motivate me I have just got my sister to retake my measurements and in the last 8 weeks I've lost:

4" off my chest
2.5" off my arm
5.5" off my waist
5.5" off my hips
4.5" off my thigh

Those stats don't go back to the start because my CDC doesn't measure me, I get my sister to do it now. I think that's put it in perspective and I need to he serious now and stop being a complete tit, my CDC is right, I'm just wasting my money of I don't do this diet properly and I've come to far to blow it now.

Yeah there's a new guy but I'm not getting excited about it - I've had so many false starts i don't know what to think. He's a really nice person though and very tall...6'4"....I love tall men!! Need to text Nick the Nurse at some stage and tell him I don't want to go out again, the thought of it makes me feel a bit ill to be honest and why I keep making excuses lol.

Prob best not to tell your friend how you feel, it could just be a blip and it would could damage your relationship. I had a crush on my bestie years ago (before he came out) and years ago stuff did happen between us but luckily neither of us voiced how we felt, I don't think our friendship would have survived the 31 years it has otherwise. He's now dating a brilliant guy and I'm off doing my thing and we love each other but in a lifelong platonic way xxxx

Christy those stats are amazing!! I ain't been measured since I started but she has said we will measure on tues.
ooo I loves tall men too!!
Ok so my friend. We did have a wee thing about 3 years ago but before it got serious he still had feelings for his ex who he has kids with. I told him to go and make a go of it as we had only been seeing each other for about 6 weeks. We still spoke but his ex hated me. I then got an email saying he didn't want to see me again and he was only using me for one thing. I was so hurt. Cut a long story short we got back in touch over a year ago. When I mentioned the email he had no idea what I was on about. His ex had sent it along with other mails to stir the ****. I know this because I got the IP address of where it came from. Handy havin guys in it depts ha ha.
We ended up meeting for drinks an its just so ace when we meet up. We did sleep with each other before he was with another girl he was with and I had no feelings in that way for him. He finished with tht one and has started seeing this other lassie. She seems really cool but we was speaking about what could have been if we was given the chance years ago. I tried to say we might not be as good as friends now as we may have fallen out. He said can you ever see me and you falling out fairy. To be honest I can't. I was so jealous he went back to the girl he's seeing as he's perfect. Total head ****. However I can't say anything. His happiness means so much to me. And he is happy. Ugh I like to make things complicated. Sorry for the mahoosive essay. X

Ahhh I totally understand, you know if I were you I would focus on you and getting to where you want to be and just take things as they come, I'm not saying wait for him because things may work out with this girl, but you never know what the future holds - it may be that your both single and something happens in the future :) In the meantime I would just keep your options open and see what other guys come along, Monsieur Amazing could well walk through the door tomorrow :)

It's pretty much what I'm doing at the moment - Daddy Longlegs is still technically married but been legally separated for 3 months. Our sons are similar ages. He was married for 15 years and he's very unsure of himself and quite shy which I'm finding really cute (not that I'd tell him that!) Original Date Guy is still on the scene but think I'm going to sack him off because I'm not liking what my friends are saying about him - I live in a small town and everyone knows everyone - looks like he's a major ladies man.

Who knows what the future holds but I'm determined to enjoy dating again and meeting new people and having a giggle xxxxx

Ok so I know I'm going to be drinking tonight and decided not to be silly and drink whilst in ketosis which is what I did on Thursday - despite eating toast on Thursday night my wee stick was glowing pink this morning so going to have beans on toast before I go out tonight. I've had really bad constipation throughout the whole of this diet so will also help in that department. I know I'll have a tough few days getting back in ketosis but it will be safer - I do worry about the scare stories you hear about it being dangerous so going to be sensible. Beans on toast isn't the worst thing I could eat either and quite healthy xxxx

From your non judgemental friend I would say having something to eat if you know you are going to be drinking is the best way to go. The man advice you have there is brill. You are so right. I'm goin to concentrate on me and the kiddies and bigger anyone else for now. :) xxx

Oh and hae a blast tonight missy because the next two weeks we are going to be uber good and blow this weightloss out the ficking water sugar!!!! X

Well I can honestly say I got completely hammered on Saturday night - I was so poorly yesterday and couldn't face any of my CD products. I spent most of yesterday in bed and only had 2 slices of toast all day....horrific! I still feel queazy today :(

I'm back on plan today, scales say I only put a pound on so I will easily shift that before Friday. Here's to a really good 2 weeks girlies!!!! xxxxx

Ahhh ladies ive been reading away and feel like ive read a good magazine in the chat column with you pair haha. You both really making me chuckle. Think your both doing so well and its nice you both bounce off each other as your both in the same boat ..i.e weight loss and date wise. Nice little friendship seems to have blossomed here :) Diets arent all that bad eh?

Well done oth of you on your weight losses so far... i know how well christy is doing as she reguarly updates on my diary which is always a good spur on but i also think your doing so well Fairy and look ace in your new pic you have recently uploaded

Thumbs up ladies x x x x

Alooohaaaa. How are my fabby ladies doing? For some reason this forum has been a bitty dickerish with me the past few days. Never mind I'm here now and that's all that matters. How are we all? Mr T is back from Africa!! He may just have to get it. ;) x

Fairy, sorry for hijacking thread but I have put some pics up now! It was you who convinced me to do it so I wanted to let you know!

ciaraxx said:
Ahhh ladies ive been reading away and feel like ive read a good magazine in the chat column with you pair haha. You both really making me chuckle. Think your both doing so well and its nice you both bounce off each other as your both in the same boat ..i.e weight loss and date wise. Nice little friendship seems to have blossomed here :) Diets arent all that bad eh?

Well done oth of you on your weight losses so far... i know how well christy is doing as she reguarly updates on my diary which is always a good spur on but i also think your doing so well Fairy and look ace in your new pic you have recently uploaded

Thumbs up ladies x x x x

Ahhhh thanks Ciara, Fairy makes me laugh soooo hard - u r BOTH becoming awesome buddies :) We've all been drawn together with the hell that is CD ha ha!! Fairy does look fantastic in her new pic...she's turning into quite the babe :) xxxxx

Fairy577 said:
Alooohaaaa. How are my fabby ladies doing? For some reason this forum has been a bitty dickerish with me the past few days. Never mind I'm here now and that's all that matters. How are we all? Mr T is back from Africa!! He may just have to get it. ;) x

Yay!!!! In lots of respects...(1) I've missed u!!! And....(2) Mr T is back from his travels!!! Omg he is going to love the new Fairy - i'm pretty convinced he's going to be getting it too ;) ha ha ha!

Well Daddy Longlegs has just texted me and said I looked "amazing"....yes u heard right...."amazing" (a straight man has NEVER said that to me before lol) last night and he wants to know what diet I'm on ha!!! I think I need to prep him for the torture if he's contemplating doing it lol

God I feel so bloated, i haven't had a poo since Saturday and I feel like I'm going to pop ha!!! xxxxx

Nik I replied to your post but I will say n here again. You look bloody brilliant an what a pretty lady you are. Christy I has totally missed you too gorgeous. College is about to get mental so will need to get Mr T over for a coffee, black, no sugar. :(
Makes a change from beer. Ooo we love compliments from daddy long legs. I had a few nice compliments from make friends the other day. One asked where the rest of me has gone and the other asked if I had been got washed as I had shrunk. Love it. Xxx

Back