I'll prove I can do it!!

Well done Christy that's awesome, and you are so totally back in the game! You've been really good the last two weeks, and example to us all!

Kira said:
Brilliant! How are you feeling today? Any better?

I am feeling 100% better today thank you - I felt horrific yesterday and ended up having to rush to the loo a few times. I had some dry toast to help settle my tummy and I've been a lot better since. Back on plan today and feel great - so I've stood my Dad down from doing a run to the shops to buy me ginger nut biscuits and Imodium lol xx

Tbag said:
Well done Christy that's awesome, and you are so totally back in the game! You've been really good the last two weeks, and example to us all!

Thanks T! I haven't been perfect as I had toast last night to help settle my tummy but I've certainly been loads better than I was. Fitness Pal has been a great help plus I've upped my water consumption loads - i am convinced that's been a massive contribution to my recent weight loss.

I've just discovered I can get into a size 16 dress I bought 3 years ago. It was bought as a target dress when I was doing WW and I never got into it. I was a size 24-26 in July!!! 19lbs to go to my pre-Christmas target....feels so good to be the size I was 20 years ago :D xx

Aw Christy I'm so proud of you!! I on the other hand have been shocking!!! I have had my wobble and now tomorrow I'm on it like a bloody bonnet!! I'm on a mission to see how much I can lose before saturday. I'm going to attempt a dress and heels for my chums head wetting. I would say I'm not going to drink but I woul be lying. Ha ha. How much do you think I could lose before Saturday? I need a mini target to get my arse in gear again. Xxx

Hello gorgeous!!! Well if you do as I did and get back to basics and be super good I can see you losing between 4-7lbs. A lot of the slowdown will be down to water and glycogen and if you stick to plan that will come off no problemo :)

I had a cheeky weigh in this morning and was 15st5 this morning so that means I have nailed losing 5 stone/70lbs!!!! Wowzers!!! I am having a massive drive to see if I can lose another couple of pounds by next Saturday morning :) I want to be in the 14s badly!!!

I am going to start running again tomorrow...eeeek! Not run since i discovered I was pregnant so I will be rubbish - but I really want to get my fitness levels up again.

I had £80 of club card vouchers which I've blown on new clothes today. I got a load of size 16 bits (some of which already fit!!) and some new underwear - It's such a treat to be wearing pjs that actually fit I can tell u - it was getting embarrassing as I had a hair bobble keeping my old ones up lol!!

Go for it Claire - you can do this!!! Start recording everything that u eat and make sure u chug all that water lady....I'm behind u 200% xxxx

I'm going to do ss an be so so strict this week. I want to do this so badly. I feel so bloated and yuk so it's time to get back on it. I'm still in the 16s just now so my next goal is still the 15s first. I know I can do this!!! Well done again lady. Xxxxx

Yeah that's the spirit ;) Seriously you will be surprised how much the weight comes off just sticking to plan - I lost 7lbs the week I did it and I swear most of that was water/glycogen. Can't wait to here how u do and remember I'm here if u need me xxxxx

Thanks hunny. I think I'm going to be posting a hell of a lot on here the next few days. It's gonna be tricky getting back onto it again, xxx

Ugh I feel mega sick today. Have had a warm mint/choc shake and about 2 pints water. I just want to go to sleep: :( x

Oh no!!! I hope you haven't got the horrible tummy bug I had on Saturday...I felt awful. Try and have another shake because you need to have your allowance I you can but I know it's hard if your feeling so sick :(

I had the mint choc shake this morning, coconut shake for lunch and a cranberry bar about an hour ago. Going to make a 2 egg omelette with a couple of chopped mushrooms in a bit for tea and still have a litre of water to drink.

My friend at work has decided to do CD for a couple of months. She's getting married next year and she's been dieting for a few months now by reducing calories and has lost a couple of stone but wants a bigger loss. Will be nice to have someone going through to same thing - another colleague has started weening herself off plan after her success...I still have a long way to go so need to stick it out for at least another 3 months or so xxxx

I'm tired, cold grumpy and ****ing starving!!! Ugh i just want to go to bloody bed! X

Sounds like your getting back on plan though lovely!! Just remember those dark first days all those weeks ago - bet u'r going to have a huge loss this week xxxx

I just wanted to moan and I knew you would listen or pretend to listen. Ha ha. I just peed on a stick and my stick is pinker than yesterday so that's a step in the right direction. I just need to chug more water and get on with it. I'm going out on Sat but I'm going to take it easy.
I know you shouldn't drink but I am ha ha. Is there any advice on what to drink? I might do vodka and soda or whiskey and soda. What do we think? Also what's best to eat? Stick with a bit of plain chicken before I head out? X

I always listen to my favourite Fairy :) i know how you feel though - I've been there so many times. My ketone levels are at trace at the min and I don't know why because I have been good - I did have a coke zero a couple of nights ago and i suspect it kicked me out of ketosis, it's done it before.

Hmmmm well when i go out I drink vodka, lime and soda or vodka and slimline tonic if I'm being good - just avoid wine and lager at all costs - I feel like death if I drink those. I'd have some plain chicken or maybe even a 2 egg omelette with chicken or mushrooms maybe - anything from the SS+ list would be a good plan. Make sure you do eat though lady, u need something solid in u'r tummy :)

I mega jealous of u'r night out - I'm being a right boring fart at the minute and staying in loads :( Rock on the Christmas partying which kicks off with the big office party in a fortnight...although I'm driving to that one and god only knows what I am going to wear....arrgghhhh!!! I decided to drive because if last year is anything to go by, most people stay quite sober, and as a Manager I really don't want my team to see me in the hammered mess I can get into with my buddies lol, I'd never be taken seriously again!! Ha!!! Xxxxx

Ha ha this is the only night out I plan to have for Xmas. I bought a new pair of shoes for it today and I have gone down a size in my shoes. How bizarre!!
I am also going to attempt to wear a dress. Well I think I am. I have not worn a dress in so so long. I have never gone onto ss+ although I am tempted to try this. Xxx

Ahhhhh I want to see Fairy in a pwetty dwess!!!! Please please please????? :D You're going to look amazing lady xxx

I do SS+ every day so if you need any ideas give me a shout. I've had 3 omelettes this week and I deffos need a change tomorrow - may have some cod baked in ginger and soy with some steamed pak choy...mmmmm!!! xxx

Oh my goodness that sounds so bloody yum! Think I am going to give the ss+ a go in a couple weeks as I'm getting a bitty fed up if I'm honest. Are you still losing as much on ss+? X

Well I've been doing SS+ since the start so can't compare but my losses have been averaging just over 4lbs a week. I have never had a SS day in that time. I'm supposed to be doing 810 but I cant bear milk...not that I've told my CDC that lol!! I wasn't allowed to do stage 1 because my bmi was 46 when I started and I'd need GP sign off. It was only after 2/3 weeks that I realised that by cutting out the milk I was doing the stage I shouldn't be, but I've felt fine and the weight's going.

As my bmi is 33.7 I would be able to SS now but my CDC says I may as well keep doing it as I am because I'm losing. I find it a lot more bearable knowing I have a tea and proper food once a day.

It also means I can eat out - I just have to make the right choices which is helping me learn discipline. I had to put in my meal selection today for the team Christmas meal and without thinking I ordered the spicy tomato soup (without bread), turkey with veg (without potato, parsnips, sausage and Yorkshire pud) and requested no pudding. I didn't even feel bad about it because it's just how I eat. I've decided I'm sticking to plan and only going to eat what I want on Christmas day and boxing day - both Christmas parties I am being strict xxxx

I have a new advisor coming in a couple weeks. I may smash her about this as I think I need to bit of food in me. I'm struggling a wee bit. Ooo I would live the milk allowance for a cup of tea. Can't have tea without milk. Gadz! X

Smash?? I meant ask ha ha. Ok so I went to cheer myself up and got my hair chopped. Have posted a wee picky. So I thought I would have a sneaky peak on the scales.... I have lost 5lbs!! That makes me bang on 16st and 2 lbs off my 3stone mark!! Thanks so much for being there for me girls. So determined to break the 3 stone mark and hit the 15s by Saturday. Xxx

Attachments

• image-685585863.jpg
    image-685585863.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 51
Back