I'll prove I can do it!!

Morning christy! Wow! Just caught up! Sounds like a hot date! You definitely can't SS on it! He'll think your on drugs or something stirring up a pack of powder! Hee! Hee!

You are doing really fab on this and I think taking the scenic route on CD is definitely working for you because you keep things in check. Certainly sounds.i,e you'll manage maintenance with relative ease. I. Very excited for you going on this date dqre i say it.. With a toy boy!

Btw your post on Imitt's thread was fab. X

Ha ha yeah he is a bit of a toy boy, I think it's funny and really not taking this seriously at all - I can't see a 31 year old keeping me in check. I am a bit of a handful (or so my ex used to say lol).

Had a really busy day so been 100%, haven't had time for my afternoon shake so going to have a bar when I get in to stop me raiding the fridge - only just left the office so just waiting for my train to leave. Was going to have chicken salad for tea but going to do an omelette as need something lighter if I'm eating 2 small meals together :)

Downside is I haven't drunk much water so need to drink a litre and a half before I go to bed.

I've bought a beautiful midnight blue sequinned jacket for NYE :) going to wear it with skinny jeans - I'm out with my bestie and his fashionable friends in Leeds so need to keep up with them lol xx

GretaGrip said:
Found you : )

Just marking my place then ill have a read through

Ha ha!!! Forgive my ramblings, I can talk the hind legs off a donkey when I get started lol :) xx

Right then my lovelies....time for some pictures as I have managed to get my backside into a pair of size 16 jeans. I've had these jeans for 3 years and my lovely friend gave them to me as a target to shrink into. It's taken me a long long time - the jacket is new and bought for NYE and I love it.

First pic is my at the end of May and the dress is a size 26!!!! The second is me in a size 16. I still have just over 3 stone to shift but feeling a lot better :)

Attachments

• image-1606336061.png
    image-1606336061.png
    422.2 KB · Views: 86
  • image-1261749098.png
    image-1261749098.png
    420.6 KB · Views: 83
You look fabulous!! Loving the new look!! The combination of weightloss and new look takes years off you! No wonder Toy Boy asked you for a date!! You've achieved so much already and you've yet to finish your journey! You're gonna look like a supermodel when you reach goal! I'm so envious I'm not 5ft 7!

Ahh I'm always envious of my best friend for being so petite - id love to be like her - she's soooo feminine unlike me lol!

But thank u, that was a lovely compliment. Can't wait for the 3 stone to go :)

Just been messing about and tried on my dress from last year's christmas party! I have to show you all!!! Ha ha ha ha - its like a skirt!!!

Attachments

• image-1376823324.png
    image-1376823324.png
    754.9 KB · Views: 82
Right then my lovelies....time for some pictures as I have managed to get my backside into a pair of size 16 jeans. I've had these jeans for 3 years and my lovely friend gave them to me as a target to shrink into. It's taken me a long long time - the jacket is new and bought for NYE and I love it.

First pic is my at the end of May and the dress is a size 26!!!! The second is me in a size 16. I still have just over 3 stone to shift but feeling a lot better :)

Oh my...

I'm in shock! Well bloody done you look fab x

LOVE IT!!!!

Thanks everyone :) it really shocked me to do the comparison - especially as I was having a fat day and felt massive! My TOTM is due any day so feeling bloated.

Mind you putting my strapless dress on from last Christmas was hilarious...god I can't believe how big I was...I knew I was big but thought I just looked chubby. I have made a promise to myself that there is no going back, I will never ever be that size again.

Been at the hospital with my Dad all morning so just got back, I've had a mint choc shake for breakfast and tomato soup for lunch. Hoping to be 100% like I was yesterday...scales say 15st2....I can smell the 14s lol!!! xxxx

Sweet mother of god u look amazing whooooooooo u sexy beast u x well done oohhhh can't wait to read all yr diary and catch up x well done wolf whistle coming yr way x

Awwww thank u!!!! Bit of a difference isn't it?!! Think I'm going to keep chipping away on CD until feb then will start moving over to calorie counting for the final push :) xxx

HOLY MOTHER OF SWEET BABY JEBUS CHRISTY!!! You look bloody amazing! I'm so so chuffed for you. I love the outfit with the sequinned jacket on. It's beautiful. Well done missy! Well today had been the first day in a long time I have been good. My heed is in a bin with all this man business. I wouldn't even know where to begin ha ha.
Muchos love to you Christy. Well done chick. Mucho proud of you. Xxxx

You look AMAZING in your photos - been catching up with your diary, you seem to have such a good grasp on how Cambridge works for you :) x

Fairy577 said:
HOLY MOTHER OF SWEET BABY JEBUS CHRISTY!!! You look bloody amazing! I'm so so chuffed for you. I love the outfit with the sequinned jacket on. It's beautiful. Well done missy! Well today had been the first day in a long time I have been good. My heed is in a bin with all this man business. I wouldn't even know where to begin ha ha.
Muchos love to you Christy. Well done chick. Mucho proud of you. Xxxx

Ahhh thanks gorgeous girl :) finally feel like I'm looking like a normal person. Fell in love with the jacket and had to have it. Going to invest in some super skinnies for NYE as never thought I would say this but my skinnies are not skinny enough!! Ha ha ha!!

Congrats on having a good day - fingers crosses its a turning point for u and u r ever closer to the 14s :) I was 15st2 this morning.

Oh god men...I'm in a right pickle too. Saw that guy I've been seeing on and off tonight, not seen him in like a month but he invited me out for a drink so I thought why not.

When we met up his eyes were on stalks and he kept saying how amazingly beautiful I look and asking how much weight have I lost, blah blah blah and he couldn't keep his hands off me. Part of me loved it because its nice to be told those things, but then I started getting really annoyed because I haven't changed as a person, I've just lost a few pounds.

It's like one of those teen flick moments where the fat ugly kid blossoms and suddenly guys like her - it's made me realise life is actually like that, men are really that shallow. Grrrr!

So now I am sat in my car about to drive home, he's asked me to out for dinner with him to some swish restaurant on Saturday and I am seriously thinking of telling him to p|$s off - arrrggghhh!! My head is a mess and I need someone to tell me what to do :( xxxxx

thejoyofanonymity said:
You look AMAZING in your photos - been catching up with your diary, you seem to have such a good grasp on how Cambridge works for you :) x

Ah thanks!!! I have to say I wouldn't have got where I am without all the fantastic support from the lovely people on here - its funny how u'r own friends and family can support to a certain extent but nothing beats the comradeship of knowing their are people going through exactly the same as u!! I can't over emphasise enough how important it had been for my journey. I still have 3 stone to go but I'm determined to get there eventually. I suspect things are going to start getting a lot harder as I get close to my recommended BMI :) xxx

Extra extra read all about it!! Men in "we are dick heads" shocker!!!
Know what you mean. It's nice to be noticed but it bloody annoying at the same time. We ain't changed as people. I still have the same brain. I've just lost a bit of belly and arse! This is the reason why I have had 11 ex flings or guys I have dated get in touch. And I know this is the only reason they got in touch. I'm not stupid. It has also made me see that men are so fickle. X

Sounds like now is a bad time to chime in here! Looking good though Christy!

As much as I accept men can be fickle, and argue that women aren't all that different - there could also be an element of a new found zest for life, sense of empowerment and confidence which could be adding to the attraction - instead of it purely being a physical thing.

Ah thanks!!! I have to say I wouldn't have got where I am without all the fantastic support from the lovely people on here - its funny how u'r own friends and family can support to a certain extent but nothing beats the comradeship of knowing their are people going through exactly the same as u!! I can't over emphasise enough how important it had been for my journey. I still have 3 stone to go but I'm determined to get there eventually. I suspect things are going to start getting a lot harder as I get close to my recommended BMI :) xxx

I have to say, this place has been SO supportive so far. I'm only on day 3 but I already feel a bit like I don't want to let anybody down from here when they're putting so much effort in to supporting me through this.

Sounds like now is a bad time to chime in here! Looking good though Christy!

As much as I accept men can be fickle, and argue that women aren't all that different - there could also be an element of a new found zest for life, sense of empowerment and confidence which could be adding to the attraction - instead of it purely being a physical thing.

Ha! Yes, perhaps not the safest time to be around here as a bloke! I like your reasoning though, nice comeback on behalf of the men of the workd :)

Back