I'll prove I can do it!!

Yay!!!!! That is fantastic news especially with how poorly you have been, massive pat on the back!!

I have just read a post on another post on this forum and I am simmering at the arrogance....grrrr!!! Sometimes I find it so hard not to tell a certain person he is a total cock lol xxxxx

Ooo where! I'm ace at being a complete cow. Let me do it! I'm on my period!! Ha ha. Xxx

Ha ha ha ha!!! Oh I can be too! I'm infamous for it - it's just someone who uses this forum who is way too smug for their own good and really grates on me. I know I can be an abrupt cow which is why I find it too hard not to say something ha!!! ;)

I remember being supportive of them a while back and their response was so rude I've never bothered again; in fact I actually want them to have a massive binge and fail big time lol....I really am a horrible vindictive person deep down lol!!!!! xxx

No you are not. **** em they are not worth worrying about. But I do need you to tell me who this person is so I can have a scan at what they are sayin ha ha. I have no life. X

I'm message u lol xx

Wow! You ladies are amazing! Losses for both you just fab!

I had a small slice of pizza after over 3 months of not having any. 210 calories. I won't be having it again or another 3 months as I diidnt particularly find it mouthwatering. I'd rather have salmon fillet or steak or a lovely dowl of homemade soup with fresh bread. It's funny how my taste buds seem to be changing either that or psychologically approach to food is changing?

Arrrgggghhhh there are times this diet is so bloody hard! The family are all chomping on buttery crumpets - I bloody adore crumpets!!!! :(

I will stay strong....I will stay strong.....I will stay strong. It was crumpets that helped me me get fat in the first place. I drank a bottle of red with my sister and ate some sugar free chilli chocolate yesterday so that was my weekend treat. Today I will be 100% - I'm determined to get into the 13s as soon as possible :) xxx

Kira said:
Wow! You ladies are amazing! Losses for both you just fab!

I had a small slice of pizza after over 3 months of not having any. 210 calories. I won't be having it again or another 3 months as I diidnt particularly find it mouthwatering. I'd rather have salmon fillet or steak or a lovely dowl of homemade soup with fresh bread. It's funny how my taste buds seem to be changing either that or psychologically approach to food is changing?

Thanks lovely Kira - you are always such a support to us both :)

I have to say I agree, I had a salmon fillet with a salad last night and i really enjoyed it - I know strictly speaking its not on plan but it is high protein and lots of healthy omega 3 going on :)

It really sounds like your getting your head around the psychological side of things now - I can see you yo-yoing this time, the pizza is probably testament to that xxxx

ChristyT said:
Ha ha ha ha!!! Oh I can be too! I'm infamous for it - it's just someone who uses this forum who is way too smug for their own good and really grates on me. I know I can be an abrupt cow which is why I find it too hard not to say something ha!!! ;)

I remember being supportive of them a while back and their response was so rude I've never bothered again; in fact I actually want them to have a massive binge and fail big time lol....I really am a horrible vindictive person deep down lol!!!!! xxx

Loving it!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol sometimes it just gets a bit too much to bare - I've never been tolerant of people who brag ;) xx

There's a difference between being humble and bragging. Well I had a Chinese last night an diet coke. I will be back on track today though. I have to be. X

Ah we all need to have a break occasionally lovely and u've been to hell and back this week with those stones. I had salmon fillet and salad with a bottle of red and a block of sugar free chilli chocolate lol....ooops!!! Bloody weekends are my downfall.

I'm being good today though and having a productive day of housework. I will get my ass into the 13s in early January...I've got too!! It's my bestie's big birthday night in Manchester at the beginning of Feb and I would love to be in the 12s by then - it would mean such a lot as I felt so fat, frumpy and awkward around his young fashionable friends last year xxxx

Christy you're almost done another day only few hours until bed time! You'll get through another 100% day. I think you will get into the 12's by Feb. You are making really good choices food wise. The slice of pizza I had was so nothing compared to a nice salmon fillet! I definitely can't see pizza on my menu again certainly not in the next several weeks! I think I will stick to a slice of nice sour dough bread for a carb fix!

Arrrggghhhh don't know what is wrong with me but I am super struggling at the moment - this cold weather is making me crave carbs and stodge. It's so so hard at the moment :( xxx

I'm the same Christy. I'm having a super crap day where I hve fallen out with a few of my best mates. I was made out to be a liar today when in actual fact I wasn't. I caught my friends gf being a dirty little slut with her bf (who is one of my best mates) best mate who in turn is a mutual friend of ours!
So I was honest and told him and I got the **** for it. I have done nothing but cry all day over it and I just ate lasagne. Grrrr!! X

:( :( :( sounds like a bad case of shooting the messenger! You did the right thing, she's obviously got zero morals - all will come out in the end but doesn't help how you feel right now.

My ex who I was with for 10 years cheated on me with some girl from his past and her sister in law told me - broke my heart and I lashed out at her and told her she was sick in the head but I knew deep down it was the truth. Took me a few months to come to accept it because it meant I left my home and everything i had with my ex, was very messy. You did the right thing - your friend will realise that in time. Sending you muchos love missy, you are a good friend xxxxx

I am back up to 15st1 this morning - this silly eating has got to stop and stop now!!!

I am going to log everything I eat again and make sure I stick to plan - so far I have had a mint choc shake and I'm about to have a choc tetra for lunch. Will have a cranberry bar when I get home after my son's Christmas play and then have an omelette tonight. I am out tonight but driving so won't be tempted to drink. I will not cheat and I am determined to get this back under control!!! xx

I'm the same Christy - in terms of I have eaten rather a lot this week! Mainly chocolate.

So, I am back to basics today. I am up to my self imposed limit < 9 stone 3 ... well, with a 3/4 after it, so let's call that 9 stone 4 > so I need to lose 2lbs. I KNOW it sounds pathetic and like a big, fat nothing... but it's recognising when to apply the brakes and reverse things before damage is done. I know that if i continued I'd be 9 stone 7 by Christmas... and then approaching 10 in the New Year. I can put weight on easily... so have had firm words with myself and am being ultra strict today.

Loving the determination! You'll be 14 something for christmas.

Back