I'll prove I can do it!!

Oh, and sennacot is fine - no worries there. I don't find the fibre stuff you can buy useful at all, to be honest.

Lily said:
Sugar coated paracetamol? Good grief... :eek: There's a gram of paracetamol if you take 2 - not much room for sugar there, is there?

But the gum is a Your Mileage May Vary thing - if it makes you hungry, stop! That's pretty good advice in itself, really. :) Incidentally, if you're worried about bad breath those minty mouth sprays are fine to use - usually not far from the toothpaste in a supermarket.

Good advice Lily - I swear by mouth sprays since starting CD. I use retardex, it's brill! :)

Well another day down...would have been perfect had I not eaten 2 choc brownie bites...it was my friend's b'day and she brought them into work, it was too hard to resist!

Met another friend in Starbucks at lunchtime but I was very virtuous sipping on a big mug of green tea, so quite proud I avoided the latte and dark chocolate and chilli bites lol!!!

Having a chicken breast with roasted celariac for tea :) xxx

Well glad to report scales say 14st9 this morning!! Woohoooooo!! Thats 3lbs off since Tuesday :D xxx

Just got back from WI, I lost 3lbs so officially 14st9. Pretty happy with that given I am on my period and it was an evening WI. I always weigh myself first thing in the morning.

Well this weekend has seen some massive changes, I've ended my relationship. It had started going wrong for me a week or so ago but he really embarrassed me at the weekend so I ended it. Did my usual trick of going through my phone and texting - so had a guy cook me dinner on Sunday night. I had a great time :) xxx

Just got back from WI, I lost 3lbs so officially 14st9. Pretty happy with that given I am on my period and it was an evening WI. I always weigh myself first thing in the morning.

Well this weekend has seen some massive changes, I've ended my relationship. It had started going wrong for me a week or so ago but he really embarrassed me at the weekend so I ended it. Did my usual trick of going through my phone and texting - so had a guy cook me dinner on Sunday night. I had a great time :) xxx

Well done on you loss this week ! Sorry to hear about your relationship but glad you hooked up with someone new! You are doing really well! X

Thank u!!! I'm ok - relieved if anything!!

My CDC has started talking about putting me forward for Slimmer of the Year! Would like to shift another 2 stone before she does anything though! xx

Thank u!!! I'm ok - relieved if anything!!

My CDC has started talking about putting me forward for Slimmer of the Year! Would like to shift another 2 stone before she does anything though! xx

Oh WOW that is such a great achievement to be considered for Slimmer of the year! You must be really pleased about this I know I would be! Good luck I am sure you will lose the other two stone x x

Checks you out ye hottie Christy. Sucks on the relationship. But if you are relieved this is a good thing. If he embarrassed you though you do k ow he will feel the wrath of my fury! Nobody hurts my Christy!! Arsehole!! X

Theresa1966 said:
Oh WOW that is such a great achievement to be considered for Slimmer of the year! You must be really pleased about this I know I would be! Good luck I am sure you will lose the other two stone x x

Thanks Theresa - I am feeling really flattered that she's suggested it - especially as there are guys on here who have done far better than me. Time to knuckle down and get to target :) xx

Kira said:
Wow Christy that's great! Loving new pic you look fab!

Thanks Kira! I'm surprised how much my face has changed - it's not round anymore lol xxx

Fairy577 said:
Checks you out ye hottie Christy. Sucks on the relationship. But if you are relieved this is a good thing. If he embarrassed you though you do k ow he will feel the wrath of my fury! Nobody hurts my Christy!! Arsehole!! X

Awwww bless u!! Well according to him I'm evil and I've broken his heart....perhaps I was a bit callous about it but when I decide it's over I don't mess about or try to soften the blow.

How's things with u gorgeous?? xxxx

Sorry to hear about your relationship Christy, but what an amazing compliment to be considered for slimmer of the year! You are really back in the zone and doing so well. I bet even the mention of slimmer of the year makes you even more determined to keep going.

Well done you...

Ha ha ah fuk em. Plenty more fish and all that and life is too short to bugger about. I have a date on Saturday. I'm slightly nervous!! Eep. My mum sent me a couple pics today when I was bigger. They are disgusting!! X

Hahaha - there certainly are! Had dinner cooked for me by a bad boy in Sunday...hours after I dumped my ex. Just so happens he is a rough and ready biker boy, tats, lots of attitude - just how I like them...oh and he's a millionaire lol!!

He's gone to work in Oz for a couple of weeks and got another date lined up for Sunday so will see how things go. Keeping my options open ;) xxxx

Back