I'll prove I can do it!!

Well people I made it through yesterday and water quota, so far had a warm vanilla shake for breakfast and a chicken and mushroom soup. I am sipping the water steadily through the day. Feeling a lot more in control - reckon my mojo is back :)

Thanks for all your support - its helping me soooo much.

The cookie and cream shake is lush - its my 2nd favourite next to mint choc. I think it's been discontinued though :( :( xxxx

Well people I made it through yesterday and water quota, so far had a warm vanilla shake for breakfast and a chicken and mushroom soup. I am sipping the water steadily through the day. Feeling a lot more in control - reckon my mojo is back :)

Thanks for all your support - its helping me soooo much.

The cookie and cream shake is lush - its my 2nd favourite next to mint choc. I think it's been discontinued though :( :( xxxx

Here in Cyprus just arrived. Its a new flavor! Hopefully i ll give it a try today or tomorrow.
thanx Christy

Christy well done for getting through yesterday. It really is a killer and I'm full of admiration for you! Ok I'm re-inspired to get a full s&s day under my belt tomorrow. I need a week of it for a proper detox and actually "try" to lose weight. I'm letting my pt sessions, stomach problems be an excuse not to fully focus on weightloss and hence I'm on more maintenance phase but carrying at least 3 lbs more than I was a few weeks ago.

So I will try a re-start tomorrow and remind myself that you got through it despite it being a killer! Have an raiser day today and by Sunday you'll be almost halfway through a week!

Thank you everyone - I am going to admit that I slightly slipped up yesterday. My old nemisis of cheese and chocolate mini rolls I am afraid! I have had a serious word with myself and promise not to cheat and drink lots of water today.

Scales are showing I've lost 2lbs which I am pleased about - I can really feel the extra weight I put on and just want it shifted. I felt enormous yesterday! My TOTM is looming which isn't great timing but I normally see quite a big loss the week after and I always look at my weight loss over a one month period. As long as I can get into the 13s in 4 weeks I will be over the moon.

Well official WI, time to face the music from my CD eeeek!! xxxx

Well I have been officially weighed and shamed - I haven't seen her since end of January and I've put 6lbs on. I am so determined to get this sorted. I will be slim!!!! xxx

Eeeek! Never mind Christy- you are doing the right thing coming back to us and CD- you will be well in your way now!

Goood luck! X

Well already lost 2lbs in 2 days which were not officially recorded. I know a lot of it is water as my period is due and my glycogen levels will b up with the sort of food I have been eating. I know I will get that shifted in a week - id like to lose a bit more but fear that is being greedy.

My CDC was lovely and said she was expecting worse given what I've gone through and is amazed I've got back on it so quickly. There is no way I am letting a man ruin my progress and goals. I'm proving to everyone just how strong I am xxx

You'll lose that 4lbs in a couple if days no problem. I put on 5lbs last weekend in just a 2.5 days?! I'm now less than I was before I slipped so you have nout to worry about.

I'm with CDC on this- you've had a tough time! X

Thank u!!!!! That's just what I needed to hear :D it's amazing how quickly the pounds can creep on if u go off plan - to be honest my eating and drinking habits have been shocking for the last 2-3 weeks so I think I've got off lightly!

It's all about the future and focussing on getting where we want to be. I was a size 24-26 when I started last June and I now fit into Top Shop size 14 skinny jeans!! I never in a million years thought i would get this far. I think if I can shift another 2 stone I will call it quits then as I'll be in a size 12. If I get my head down I will b hitting target in 2 months so not going to lose focus and mess up when I've come so far.

Thanks for u'r continued support guys xxxx

Christy you are very strong and you will crack this again because you "want" to. I attempted a vlcd day 1 today but allowed myself to fail. However, I am revisiting what my mental motivation and state of mind was that got me psyched up to sticking to vlcd back in Sep 2012 when I managed it for over 8 weeks. So I will try very very hard tomorrow to get a day under my belt and see if we can get going to get us through the first week again. x

Well already lost 2lbs in 2 days which were not officially recorded. I know a lot of it is water as my period is due and my glycogen levels will b up with the sort of food I have been eating. I know I will get that shifted in a week - id like to lose a bit more but fear that is being greedy.

My CDC was lovely and said she was expecting worse given what I've gone through and is amazed I've got back on it so quickly. There is no way I am letting a man ruin my progress and goals. I'm proving to everyone just how strong I am xxx

Well done Christy! X x your CDC is right you have really been through the mill and your positive attitude of not letting him ruin your hard work is so true! You are strong Hun and you are doing this for you x x

Stay strong Hun x x

Thank you Theresa!!!

Well ladies the scales say..............14st12!!! I am back in the 14s and back showing how it's done hahaha!! Very pleased to have lost 2lbs yesterday.

The period arrived and I drank 3 litres so I think a combination of the 2 has helped. So glad to b seeing the results to help my motivation :D xxxx

Morning Christy! That's great news! It really does give one the motivation especially when some vlcd days are harder than others! I guess routine is crucial in the first week or so. Hoping to follow suit! Do not waver, do not go off plan but you must pass GO!!!

Ah Kira you are so right - yesterday was a killer. I always find the weekend hard as I have to prepare my son's meals and cope with avoiding leftovers. I'm breaking the day down by sections. Going to have my breakfast at 10, lunch at 1 and a snack bar at 3 then holding out until 8 when I'll have tea.

As my car's windscreen still hasn't been fixed I am going to walk to Asda and pick up some bits and bobs - its a 4 mile round trip so good exercise.

I am planning on having a night of painting my nails and giving myself a pedicure to avoid picking xxx

Well done Christy! You'll be 13 stone something come next month if you keep this up... and wouldn't THAT be amazing?

I am still struggling on with maintenance. I am beginning to realise that this is how it will always be, which is bloody annoying. Am currently around 9 stone 11 ish so I can live with that I suppose. It's 2lbs less than my ultimate target which I reached in September 2012 so I just tell myself that at least I've not come off CD and stacked the lot back on, which is what a lot of people say you do. You don't....you just always have to be very mindful about what you eat and crucially..how often!

Thanks GG - oh I do hope I can finally get into the 13s, feel like I have been yoyoing between the 15s and 14s forever!!! I'm going to break the cycle though.

You've done fantastically well to keep below your target weight since September - it really is inspirational. They do say maintenance is harder than the weight loss, its a very hard concept to swallow that keeping the weight down means constant control. There is always a temptation to have just one more treat!! I know that myself and I am resolute that I will not put this weight back on. This is my last diet!!!!

I'm pretty sure as the lighter evenings draw in and the weather improves it will help our brains click out of this self sabotaging mode - summer food is always so much healthier :) xxxxx

Yes I definitely find maintenance a lot harder than I found losing the weight. The ONLY thing that keeps me on the straight and narrow is the lure of the clothes. I love being able to wear what I want in a small size and that kind of stops me in my tracks I suppose. I have never been a big eater but I have always been a snacker. I can't manage huge meals but there is always room for cake or chocolate. Sigh!

Nail painting is a great idea. Mine are currently painted in Models Own HedKandi Beach Party... to say it is bright is an understatement!

Clothes are the big thing for me too - my friends all work for shops like Zara, All Saints, Top Shop and Arc Trading. They are so supportive of my weight loss and it's been a huge spur for me to now fit into size 14 skinny jeans from Top Shop!!!

I have a big wedding over August bank holiday which is a big weekend affair up in the Lakes - I want a case full of size 12 clothes knowing I am half the woman I was last summer :)

I am the same - I can't face big meals these days but cake and chocolate are my weakness. I have to just think hard about do I want to be a size 12 more than I want to eat the chunky kitkat and I'm finding I can turn down the chocolate...I'm not perfect though!!! ;)

I think if you can do a full 12 months keeping u'r weight below u'r original target weight then u will b cracking maintenance - I honestly can't see u putting the weight on now xxx

I'm so glad I popped on here just now! I have just had my first pack of the day along with chicken but I still felt like "eating" but took a big glug of water as I read your exchanges and that has helped that awful wavering feeling in my brain! Jeez! It's hard getting into this. GG I agree the maintaining bit is harder in one respect but your reminder of the lovely clothes that beckon me to wear them is surely enough motivation?! Notwithstanding a family get together over Easter weekend in a few weeks and a big family wedding at end of July. No more excuses and self sabotaging from me! Though I can't guarantee I won't be posting more moaning posts! Have good day ladies!

Back