I'll prove I can do it!!

I am finding today so bloody hard!!! There are so many pastries in the kitchen it's a killer!! I just want to Hoover then all up...today has definitely been the hardest :( just hope I survive the afternoon!! xx

How did it go Christy? You didnt eat the pasties... right???

I "just wanted to taste" the kids sauce for the pasta dish I made................but refrained.:p

Funny the habits we pick up - like when cooking, I would always "pop" a little something in my mouth, like when cutting carrots, I'd pop a piece in my mouth, or cutting mushrooms - pop one in..... and I now have to conciously stop myself popping something in when preparing food. :sigh:

Re TOTM - it never makes the slightest bit of difference to me re weight loss. I'm very lucky to have completely normal periods with no pain or PMT or anything like that though. Or water retention. So maybe this makes a difference ? I wouldn't focus too much in that affecting your losses - it more than likely wont

Haven't eaten a morsel! Drank only water. I'm I'll in bed! Got home from school run feeling very cold, next thing I know I have the shivers. Now I'm sweating it out! Had 2 kingsize duvets, fleece & dressing gown with hot water bottle. Sore throat and short of breath. Slight headache & it's TOTM!

I did pT session earlier in day & I just thought it had wiped me out. Positive great for kick start for weightloss! Negative I feel awful. Lying on my side typing this slowly.

Wanted to let you know I hadn't gone on a bender! Catch up tomorrow if I'm feeling better. Hope it's just a24 hr thing.

Arighty ladies!! How are we all doing!! Sorry I have been in hiding for the past few weeks. Few slip ups here and there but finally hit the 4stone off mark and into the 14s on Tuesday with a 6lb weightloss. So chuffed. What is this challenge I see you lovely ladies doing? X

How did it go Christy? You didnt eat the pasties... right???

I "just wanted to taste" the kids sauce for the pasta dish I made................but refrained.:p

Funny the habits we pick up - like when cooking, I would always "pop" a little something in my mouth, like when cutting carrots, I'd pop a piece in my mouth, or cutting mushrooms - pop one in..... and I now have to conciously stop myself popping something in when preparing food. :sigh:

I totally ignored the pastries...thank the lord!!!! I've had another 100% day so totally smashed this 3 day challenge!!!!

I do exactly the same thing when I'm cooking too ha!! Oh and I would normally drink a glass of wine while I am at it. No wonder I was 21 stone last May!!

U'r doing brilliantly Jilly - keep up the focus and u will be feeling amazing soon :) xxxx

Re TOTM - it never makes the slightest bit of difference to me re weight loss. I'm very lucky to have completely normal periods with no pain or PMT or anything like that though. Or water retention. So maybe this makes a difference ? I wouldn't focus too much in that affecting your losses - it more than likely wont

Well done on getting through day 3!!! :D Let's stretch it to 7 which will see me well into ketosis and back in the game :)

Haven't eaten a morsel! Drank only water. I'm I'll in bed! Got home from school run feeling very cold, next thing I know I have the shivers. Now I'm sweating it out! Had 2 kingsize duvets, fleece & dressing gown with hot water bottle. Sore throat and short of breath. Slight headache & it's TOTM!

I did pT session earlier in day & I just thought it had wiped me out. Positive great for kick start for weightloss! Negative I feel awful. Lying on my side typing this slowly.

Wanted to let you know I hadn't gone on a bender! Catch up tomorrow if I'm feeling better. Hope it's just a24 hr thing.

Oh no!!!! So sorry u r feeling awful Kira :( I so hope u get it all sweated out tonight and back to normal tomorrow. Make sure u keep urself dosed up, drink plenty of water and get lots of rest xxxx

Arighty ladies!! How are we all doing!! Sorry I have been in hiding for the past few weeks. Few slip ups here and there but finally hit the 4stone off mark and into the 14s on Tuesday with a 6lb weightloss. So chuffed. What is this challenge I see you lovely ladies doing? X

Hello gorgeous!!! I actually let out a little scream when I heard u r now in the 14s - I'm soooo happy for u!! I was 14st11 this morning. I'm bloody determined NEVER to see the 15s ever again!!!

We decided that we needed to set ourselves a challenge to stick to our plans 100% for 3 days because we were constantly slipping up and weight was creeping up. None of us had managed 3 days straight for ages! I am thinking of stretching it out to 7 days.

Today has been hell - I've had that horrible pre-ketosis headache all day and can't concentrate at all. Feel shitty, but I know this is the low point before ketosis kicks in. So pleased I've managed to get properly back in the zone.

So what r u weighing now missy??! xxxxx

Omg, have just read your diary from begining to end, can't believe how well you've done, despite the highs and lows of CD you have stuck with it and you are shrinking. What an inspiration. I'm on day 3 and when Im finding it tough I'm gonna read your diary all over again. Its so.good to read about your feelings and how you cope with it all. Some good days some bad days. Being human. Its not gonna b an easy journey I know that now. Well done you and Thankyou for sharing :)

P.s I laughed my head off when I read your lift story...sorry for laughing :). Eeeek

Wow I am always blown away when I hear people have taken the time to read all my ramblings!!! Thank you for u'r kind words. It's definitely been a bumpy ride but i've only just realised just how far I've come - its not just been about the weight, but realising that it's about the fact I was basically out of control with zero self esteem. By gaining control back the penny dropped that I can control so many aspects of my life that I never dreamt would evolve out of losing weight; I've changed jobs, I've learned to date and move on when it's not right instead of settling and most of all I am learning to respect myself.

I've just finished day 3 of back to basics so we are pretty much at the same stage - its been a toughie today - well done for surviving!!!

I had forgotten about sandwichgate!!! That was so traumatic at the time...literally horrific!!! Hahahahahaha!!!

Good luck on u'r journey, I am here cheering u on :) xxx

Well I just weighed in and lost another 1.6kg - strange thing is that I picked up 2cm around my hips? WTF?

A loss is a loss... right.

I've been in ketosis now 5 weeks....

I think you're an inspiration Christy - I also read your diary from page 1 and am inspired by you! Keep up the good work and I KNOW YOU CAN do 7 days!

I also read your diary Christy and thoroughly enjoyed it :). You have done so well and are a real inspiration. I'm also glad Fairy is back posting again here, the banter and stories between you both is hilarious :). Well done girls.

Well I just weighed in and lost another 1.6kg - strange thing is that I picked up 2cm around my hips? WTF?

A loss is a loss... right.

I've been in ketosis now 5 weeks....

I think you're an inspiration Christy - I also read your diary from page 1 and am inspired by you! Keep up the good work and I KNOW YOU CAN do 7 days!

Oh I hope so Jilly!!! I measure myself once a month and weigh myself on a daily basis - I jump on the scales naked as soon as I've got up and had my morning wee ha!! I wouldn't worry about the measurements too much, just see where u r on a monthly basis. My bras r started to get looser so think my boobs r finally shrinking (thank the lord!) I am going to measure myself next weekend and see where I am compared to end of Jan :)

Here's to another day of being 100%!!! xxxx

I also read your diary Christy and thoroughly enjoyed it :). You have done so well and are a real inspiration. I'm also glad Fairy is back posting again here, the banter and stories between you both is hilarious :). Well done girls.

Oh thank you so much Suzie! It's u guys who keep me going - I kind of knew when I started this diary that it meant I had to commit 100% and not fail because I would look a failure to the entire world. I'm very stubborn and hate being proved wrong so my stubbornness is doing something positive for a change lol!!

Ahh I'm so glad Fairy is back too - I adore my wifey lol!!!! It's amazing that people who u've never met can become u'r friend. I've met such fantastic people on this site, it's probably one of the best things I've ever done :) xx

Gosh! It's been busy on this thread!

Christy glad you go through yesterday offices should ban all snacks! Especially pastries!

Fairy!!! About time you came back! Well done on the loss!

Jilly you are doing fab! 5 weeks of cd and in full blown ketosis! Those fat cells will be in hell fighting back but they will have to leave your body forever!

Welcome to the newbies!

GG you are doing fab again!

As for me feeling more human. Had another high temp and shivers attack around 4 am think paracetamol had worn off. Hopefully I sweated that out and it will be the last of it. I managed to have s&s porridge earlier after having nothing all,day yesterday. Hope I'm fully recovered for my PT session on Monday.!

14st 11 too now. I actually went for a run today! I know!! Me runnin ha ha. Breathing out my arse though! I celebrated my weightloss By dying my hair bleach blonde. it lasted 3 days and im back to red ha ha.
Guys on the challenge are you doing ss or ss+. How are you all getting on with it? X

Gosh! It's been busy on this thread!

Christy glad you go through yesterday offices should ban all snacks! Especially pastries!

Fairy!!! About time you came back! Well done on the loss!

Jilly you are doing fab! 5 weeks of cd and in full blown ketosis! Those fat cells will be in hell fighting back but they will have to leave your body forever!

Welcome to the newbies!

GG you are doing fab again!

As for me feeling more human. Had another high temp and shivers attack around 4 am think paracetamol had worn off. Hopefully I sweated that out and it will be the last of it. I managed to have s&s porridge earlier after having nothing all,day yesterday. Hope I'm fully recovered for my PT session on Monday.!

So glad u r feeling a bit better Kira! At least u have 3 days before u'r next PT session, gives u'r body time to recover :)

How are u finding S+S - must admit I am wondering on whether to move over as CD is so expensive - that said I feel I owe it to my CDC to stay as she had supported me so much and been fantastic. Feel I'd be betraying her right at the end. It's a toughie!! Xxx

Back