I'll prove I can do it!!

14st 11 too now. I actually went for a run today! I know!! Me runnin ha ha. Breathing out my arse though! I celebrated my weightloss By dying my hair bleach blonde. it lasted 3 days and im back to red ha ha.
Guys on the challenge are you doing ss or ss+. How are you all getting on with it? X

Ah I was 14st10 this morning so u've caught me up on super speed time - well done!! U'll b overtaking me at this rate lol!!!

I swear to god we are somehow psychically linked - I went for a run yesterday!!!!! My colleagues have put my name down with them to do the Birmingham half marathon in October and my best friend wants me to do the Stafford half marathon (it's where I live) with her next March. Got some serious training to do but think its going to be great to get into to get the weight off and help set myself up for maintenance. I walk 5-6 miles every day so last night wasn't too bad. Going to push myself more tomorrow :) xxxx

It's pretty crazy how are in sync with each other ha ha. I had to go onto ss+ as I was just cheating constantly with just doing ss. We should make up mini challenges every week. I need to up my water big time! Xx

Hiya Christy, ive read through your diaryfrom the start as well and and I think you are all doing amazing and you are all so lovely and supportive!! I also had a giggle at your lift story, I hope if im stuck in a similar situation I can be as strong as you were lol!!
Xx

It's pretty crazy how are in sync with each other ha ha. I had to go onto ss+ as I was just cheating constantly with just doing ss. We should make up mini challenges every week. I need to up my water big time! Xx

I've been on SS+ since the start as you know, my CDC thinks I'm doing well enough to not have to SS, so I'm not going to argue with her lol!

Yes let's sort a mini challenge!!! What's this week's suggestion?!! Totally up for that xxx

Hiya Christy, ive read through your diaryfrom the start as well and and I think you are all doing amazing and you are all so lovely and supportive!! I also had a giggle at your lift story, I hope if im stuck in a similar situation I can be as strong as you were lol!!
Xx

Awwww fanks!!!! I really mean it when I say I'd never have lasted so long on CD without these guys. Amazing support from amazing ladies :D

Lol the lift was horrific, I don't actually know how I managed to not shove my face in them all. What a killer?!!! The pastries in the kitchen at work nearly tipped me over the edge this week too lol. My new organisation is terrible for all the treats we get...plus they provide breakfast every morning!! In 3 months I will be hopefully in maintenance and able to be more flexible, but will still have to be healthy and make wise choices as GG has proved. So glad she is on here showing us all that maintenance is no walk in the park :) xxx

I've weighed myself this morning and I am 14st8! I've lost all the weight I put on over those horrible 3 weeks, totally back on focus and my ketostix confirm I am back in ketosis...not been in ketosis for months :)

WI at 10 so wish me luck guys ;) xxxxx

We can totally do this!!!! Ah it's lovely to be able to see your lovely face now :) xxx

7lbs off this week......I am completely back in the game :D xxxx

We can totally do this!!!! Ah it's lovely to be able to see your lovely face now :) xxx

Hi all I'm new to this site not sure if I'm doing it write as cant find no other way to make a comment other then in quote?
I started CD yesterday on sole source after reading all ur comments I'm excited about my weigh in next week ;0) x

Hi guys..just bought 3 week's supply of cwp..im a silent reader of this forum..it keeps me up not to cheat so much..i want to be in ketosis in 3 days time!!by the way..im very shy to let anyone at the office know im on diet..what about u guys?..i shake my meal under the table quietlyy:p

Hi corlene and good luck. Sometimes its easier not to let people know it depends on what sort of responses you get and if you are encouraged or discouraged. My husband doesn't even know that I'm doing this. He works shifts which is a help because I've been saying that I've already eaten. He takes little notice and gets on with his own dinner. It's a very complex situation and he has certain issues with me being overweight and I wasn't ready for the discouraging comments from him. If one day he does notice that he hasnt seen me est for weeks and I have lost weight then I may be brave enough.to tell him. It's hard as I've had years of the fat jokes and I'm not in the mood for any more. :)

I agree with Cham it's best to keep diet undercovers it makes it so much easier. I think once people know you are on a diet it adds pressure one can do without. Besides its no on else's business what we eat or don't eat.

Tryband make it as easy as you can.

Hi all I'm new to this site not sure if I'm doing it write as cant find no other way to make a comment other then in quote?
I started CD yesterday on sole source after reading all ur comments I'm excited about my weigh in next week ;0) x

Hello there!!!

The first week is a toughie but boy is it worth it when u get to WI! Be prepared for the detox headaches and feel pretty hungry for the first 3-5 days but once u'r tummy starts to shrink and ketosis kicks in u will b fine :)

Good luck!!! xxx

Hi guys..just bought 3 week's supply of cwp..im a silent reader of this forum..it keeps me up not to cheat so much..i want to be in ketosis in 3 days time!!by the way..im very shy to let anyone at the office know im on diet..what about u guys?..i shake my meal under the table quietlyy:p

LOL! I too was a silent reader for the first few weeks of my starting this diet - and decided to join for the encouragement.... I am also embarrased to tell people I'm on this diet... more for the negative comments! My dad would FREAK if he knew what I was doing to lose weight, all I've told him is I'm on "a diet"...:eek:

WELL DONE Christy!!!! See it is worthwhile!!! Doesnt that feel good??!?

I think it really does depend on how strong u r when faced with strong criticism and the "you will pile the weight back on when you come off the diet" comments. You will get them and at times it is boarding on rude.

Work were the first people who knew about it and to be fair they were brilliant and really supportive. It took me a bit longer to 'come out' to friends and it was disappointing to say the least - I was quite upset if I am honest. It's only been in the last month that my best friend admitted he was really worried about me on this plan at first, but my success has changed his mind as he knows I am feeling good and looking well.

The longer u keep it under wraps the less likely u r to be swayed by outside influence as u will know the results u r getting.

Good luck xxxx

WELL DONE Christy!!!! See it is worthwhile!!! Doesnt that feel good??!?

Feels amazing Jilly!!! So pleased - I'm off out tonight so looking forward to that. Have promised myself no to wine but I will have a few vodkas ;) xxx

Welcome babebunny! Also, be prepared for mood swings and feeling very tired the first 10 days or so! I was SUCH a grump, and really resented having to cook for my kids - but I"m ok now, in fact my culinary skills have improved as I'm trying new things for the kids to eat - just a pity I cant taste it!

Ketosis means bad breathe, constipation and some other 'lovely' side effects! But welcome all the same! LOL

Welcome babebunny! Also, be prepared for mood swings and feeling very tired the first 10 days or so! I was SUCH a grump, and really resented having to cook for my kids - but I"m ok now, in fact my culinary skills have improved as I'm trying new things for the kids to eat - just a pity I cant taste it!

Ketosis means bad breathe, constipation and some other 'lovely' side effects! But welcome all the same! LOL

Thank u, I'm just trying to focus on my weigh in, it is hard when cooking for others today we would always have fajitas and I would pick on crisp etc so instead I got my husband to cook it and went and had a bath lol, will need to find another way to help with the temptations as others wise I won't be leaving the bathroom lol! Thanks all for replying I think I shall be on here a lot xx

Feels amazing Jilly!!! So pleased - I'm off out tonight so looking forward to that. Have promised myself no to wine but I will have a few vodkas ;) xxx

I hope you had a good night out! What do you have vodka with? Can you drink on SS+? (I'm missing having a drink!)

Back