I'll prove I can do it!!

Thank u, I'm just trying to focus on my weigh in, it is hard when cooking for others today we would always have fajitas and I would pick on crisp etc so instead I got my husband to cook it and went and had a bath lol, will need to find another way to help with the temptations as others wise I won't be leaving the bathroom lol! Thanks all for replying I think I shall be on here a lot xx

lol... yes, you will be spending alot of time in the bathroom.... I had long bubble bathes whilst the kids ate, now a couple weeks in, I can sit with the kids at the table and they eat and I have my shake. x

lol... yes, you will be spending alot of time in the bathroom.... I had long bubble bathes whilst the kids ate, now a couple weeks in, I can sit with the kids at the table and they eat and I have my shake. x

I can't wait to get to that stage! Today will be a tester as we are taking kids to cinema and I normally have a Starbucks latte and a large cheese nachos ! But water it is for me today ;0) x

I am totally rubbish guys :( I ended up getting VERY drunk last night - I drank wine, cocktails, champagne....u name it I drank it! Even ate chips on the way home but didn't eat many as they weren't very nice thank god!

I have the mother of all hangovers today and feel like death warmed up. I felt so sick I had to eat toast this morning to settle my stomach. I am going to calorie count today and write the day off as I can tell I need carbs.

Tomorrow will be day one of the 7 day challenge and I'm determined to be good!!

On the plus side I bumped into one of my best friends last night - she was having a date night with her husband. They'd spotted my sister and I earlier in the evening and when she pointed us out, her husband said "that's not Christy - she's too slim" (!!!!????) Hahahahahaha. Was good to be told that lol xxxx

Aaaaaahhh now isnt that a nice compliment!!! Well done Christy - now hope back on the wagon and join us for the 7 day challenge!!! Balls to the wall..... lets DO IT!

Christy week done on the loss and celebrating the loss! Good idea to calorie count today and have carbs because if you have a hangover that thing you want to try and do is a vlcd! Great to have compliments like that! Hope hangover eases as the day goes on.

Hi again guys..thanks for replying and supporting..yeah i think its easier to keep it to myself until there's some results...luckily a colleague sitting in front of me (she's very thin) is not the mocking type..

Today my first day on ss but unfortunately i had a very painful headache..i vomitted my first chocolate flavoured in the morning.. slept from 11-6 pm and took the chicken n mushroom cd..so far ok.i bit a few raw gingers to take out the wind.i had cold green tea too.im gonna continue to ss and not cheat because i think if i didnt endure this headache everytime day one ss restarting ill have headaches..

Just a quick q..having cold green tea.wont kick me out of ketosis rite?

Hi again guys..thanks for replying and supporting..yeah i think its easier to keep it to myself until there's some results...luckily a colleague sitting in front of me (she's very thin) is not the mocking type..

Today my first day on ss but unfortunately i had a very painful headache..i vomitted my first chocolate flavoured in the morning.. slept from 11-6 pm and took the chicken n mushroom cd..so far ok.i bit a few raw gingers to take out the wind.i had cold green tea too.im gonna continue to ss and not cheat because i think if i didnt endure this headache everytime day one ss restarting ill have headaches..

Just a quick q..having cold green tea.wont kick me out of ketosis rite?

Quick answer - no. :)

But you might be better off avoiding the ginger if you can.

Thanks lily..yeah the ginger today becoz i suspect i got a wind in my system..this headache better be off tomorrow co i dun think i can handle it with monday blues at work..haha..

Cant wait to check for ketosis either tuesday or wednesday!!

Ha ha ha Christy you and your wee tipple! So what's the 7 day challenge guys as I would love to hop on board for that one. Xx

Hi guys..i woke up this morning and weighted myself.i started with 14st on sunday morning at in monday morning i ws 13.66st..i think its all water weight loss..i took shake in the morning but vomitted 5 minutes later..i slept from 11 am to 6pm and had the mushroom flavoured soup..after that i drank cold green tea until i was able to sleep again..oh yeah and a couple of uphamol too..

I want to join too!!..today is my second day on ss..luckily no headache at work! Ive just had the 3rd sachet and it is still early 8pm here..

Right here is the 7 day challenge guys - basically 7 days of sticking rigidly to the plan for a full 7 days and making sure u drink all the water allowance - and more if u can manage it!!!

I am back on plan, I've had a litre of water and 2 shakes. Will have a lemon bar at 3pm then a mushroom omelette for tea.

I'm going to see my friend (Mr M) tonight, we've been texting since I finished with the psycho and we're going to pop out for a drink and a chat tonight. Just friends, nothing more lol. He's a silver fox and quite hot so it will be nice to have some eye candy for the evening haha ;) xxxx

:candledinner:Enjoy!!! and let us know how the..um.. "chat" goes! x

Lol the chat was lovely - no candlelit dinner!! Just a gin and slimline tonic in a local bar and a good convo :) might have had a cheeky snog at the end but that's all haha!!! He's a great guy but definitely not boyfriend material lol - we're good mates though and I do enjoy the odd night out and banter. We've been on and off since August but we both know we'll never get together now as we get on better like we r now.

Apart from the one glass of gin I've been 100% and I've stuck to plan...pretty pleased with that :)

Hope u guys r doing ok?!! Xxx

2 shakes down and 2 litres is water drunk. I'm so far surviving day 2 of the 7 day challenge!!

My new mantra: I will be skinny....I will be skinny.....I will be skinny!!! Hahaha!!! xxx

Hi christy..im done for the day..2 shakes 1 soup with 4ltrs of water..its 10pm here..day 2 ends...zzzzz

P/s I cant help it but i weight myself every morning..

Ahh lucky u!! I'm starving, just had to have my bar an hour early lol!! Have drunk 3 litres now.

Looking forward to tea already :)

Where r u based?? Xx

Lucky you!!! A close friend of mine is in Singapore and she has an amazing life over there :) xxx

Back