I'll prove I can do it!!

Edinburgh is lovely - I have friends there too lol!!

Well survived the day - I've drunk 3.5 litres and stayed 100% even though there was bloody Jaffa cakes in the kitchen today. Yet more treats...!!! Drives me mad :( xxx

I feel your pain Christy, I work in an office that always has cakes and biscuits too! Well done on staying clear of them! Xx

Awful awful night...we found out tonight my a very close friend and neighbour of my Dad for many years has passed away. Just tragic.

I feel very shallow admitting I have drunk wine and eaten things I shouldn't yet again. Emotional eating...yes. Lack of willpower...yes. Who cares. Its brought back too many painful memories of us losing Mum so suddenly x

Bit shocked, more worried about my Dad as he's taken the news hard. He never met anybody else after Mum died so his friends are very close.

I'll be ok - I always am :) xx

Ohh..luckily your dad have you around to comfort him..your dad must have loved your mum so much..

Be good and do some cleansing ok!;-)

Awh! Christy so sorry for your loss. Your poor dad I can imagine how he must feel at a loss as my gran just passed away on monday leaving my grandad and he just looks so alone even though the whole family are there.

i would have done the same as you turned to wine and cheese (and In my case more!) but I think the only thing that saved me is this wretched virus I've had since last Thursday. I just haven't been able to eat much even if I wanted to.

Right....fresh start....I will be 100% today....promise!!! xxx

Bloody pastries are in the kitchen again!!!!! It's really starting to annoy me now - this place is rediculous xx

Hi christy!we missed you here..are u at work..?stay away from that pastriessss..im already in ketosis since tuesday..and just came back from sauna..the reading on ketostix now is very high -8!..i will drink more water

Wow that is high - get urself rehydrated :)

Yeah I am at work...bloody sandwiches and cakes have joined the pasties. It's a bloody killer today :(

Just donated another pint of blood so feeling very virtuous and I will avoid that food at all costs!!! xxx

Gosh! It sounds tortuous your office! Is everyone overweight?! Will all that food around I wouldn't be surprised if they were!

It really is Kira - it makes it so hard. Ironically only one person is what I would class as overweight but everyone says they've put weight on since working there.

I fainted this afternoon after donating a pint of blood - probably because I stuck to plan and didn't have the substantial breakfast they recommend. I'm feeling really sick and strange so I am going to eat a proper tea tonight and have an early night :( xx

Thanks Kira, I've had Dad cook me my tea tonight bless him. He insisted that I needed red meat, so he grilled a rib eye steak and a jacket potato. I had some green & black's plain chocolate as a treat.

I have to say I feel soooo much better. I've donated blood loads of times, but I normally have porridge (real porridge, not the CD wall paper paste lol) and a jacket spud with tuna on donation days. I was so determined not to cheat I swayed from my normal routine - NEVER again - its just not worth it. Man, I felt so poorly even after i fainted, I nearly threw up when I got home after work and had to go and lie down for half an hour.

I will see how things go tomorrow. I'll have a shake for breakfast and if I'm feeling ok, I will try and be 100%, if I don't I will have a healthy lunch.

My slendertone belt arrived today so can't wait to give it a whirl when I know I am back to normal :) xxx

OMG Christy!!! I hope you're feeling better today. Having all that food in the office must be horrendous!

Had 5th WI this morning and am happy.

I've seen ur post about losing 5lbs thats fantastic....well done!!!!

I've woken up feeling 100% better today - slept so heavily last night and it's done me the world of good. I hopped on the scales and that was enough motivation to stop going off plan.

I'm going to go for a small run tonight and focus on having a really relaxing and good weekend. I'm getting my hair done tomorrow first thing, then got to see my CDC. I'm going to ask her not to weigh me this week so I have time to sort myself out. Then I'm going to do lots of pamper treatments :)

Expect regular postings - its going to be a hard couple of days!!! xxxx

I'm so,glad you are feeling better Christy. Dinner sounded great! Very healthy and filling. Do take slowly though and go put to 810 if you feel unwell.

Jilly well done on your week 5 loss! You're smashing those pounds that great!

Hiya!! Comes out sheepishly. Well my weekend consisted of getting so hammered I ended up hugging the toilet in the bar for about an hour then just got so drunk I could barely strong a sentence together. I needed that blow out though ad today I am back on it. X

Back