I'll prove I can do it!!

Hello size 12 skinnies!!! x

Attachments

• image-1393909929.jpg
    image-1393909929.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 88
I seriously couldn't believe it when the button did up! I've got a muffin top so still have a way to go but I can't remember when I EVER got into skinny size 12 jeans...having spent my teenage years in the 80s that is saying something!!!! x

Today...14st4!

Attachments

• image-692721442.jpg
    image-692721442.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 70
You look so very slim! You are slim but I appreciate you want to be slimmer as after you know your body and any flobby lobby bits! You know the bits we really wouldn't share! Unless under the influence of alcohol! Ok I speak for myself perhaps?!

Hahahahahaha!!! Oh that made me giggle - I met an old friend at lunchtime and she was asking about the diet and saying that I don't need to lose anymore, I'd drunk a small glass of wine and the next minute I was pulling my top up and showing her my bare belly and muffin tip in the middle of the pub! Oh the shame lol xx

Ha! Ha! Now that's exactly what I would do under the influence! Sad thing is these days like you after even a small glass it has a big effect on me!

Weel I'm so tempted to havE a glass of wine this evening as I'm off work tomorrow. I had a very stressful day at work. However, as I'm so close to completing my second day of fasting on 5:2 I'm going to have an early night. Once I'm safely tucked in bed I won't be tempted.

Ah I must confess, I've had 2 slices of toast and opened a bottle. Feel like the last week has finally caught up on me and I need to let my hair down. I'm out for tea tomorrow too, but sticking to chicken and a salad so will follow 810 plan tomorrow.

Been texting someone who I met before J over last couple of days - he lives up in Rotherham and wants to come down and see me so I've agreed that we will have a day out somewhere. Nothing heavy just a day outdoors and a pub lunch somewhere. I'm missing J but know I need to move on - so a date with someone new is a start I guess xxx

Yeah who knows - I know to run it past GG if it gets past 1st date. I'm missing J so not sure I'm in the right frame of mind but hey, it's better than crying under my duvet which is what I would be doing if I didn't have my son to think about x

Just see how it goes. You may be pleasantly surprised. Have a good day today hope sun is shining where you are it looks lovely and sunny up north!

Well today has been a good day - Dad is home, he's got to go back on 8 May and have his op on 9 May. Got a date lined up with K next Sunday and I'm going out for dinner with a friend on tuesday night. Just going to go and pick up my cousin and have a much needed evening out. We're having tea so will prob have a glass of wine and some salad x

That's great news you is back home and fab the date for surgery is soon.

You've got a couple social days to look forward to and that is probably just what you need right now. X

Well blew the diet last night, this WI tomorrow isn't going to be good but it's been a crazy week. Ended up texting Original Date Guy (W) last night and we met up later on in the evening - he's lost soooo much weight and looks completely different. We both had such a giggle together I had forgotten that he has a naughty schoolboy side and it's very entertaining!! Ended up crashing at his as I had too much to drink and he's been texting me this morning since I got home asking if we can go out this week. Not going because we've tried the dating thing so many times and it never works out. We're better as just good friends. He's definitely put a smile back on my face though. We talked about J this morning and he has a very similar attitude to GG and has given it to me straight. No more pining after someone who doesn't deserve me xxx

Yeah it was just what I needed - W has been texting for much of the day and we're going for a drink tomorrow night. I have told him its just a mates drink though, definitely not a date! Had a rubbish CD day, I'm still not back to my normal self but I'm getting there. I need to get back to work and get my routine back! x

I need a new brain - J's texted me to say his dad died this morning. Just don't know what to think/feel - well I do, I just want to cry! Fighting to urge to comfort eat. Seeing W later - hopefully will give me another reality check :(

I need a new brain - J's texted me to say his dad died this morning. Just don't know what to think/feel - well I do, I just want to cry! Fighting to urge to comfort eat. Seeing W later - hopefully will give me another reality check :(

Hope your feeling better today and managed to stick with it. X

I've fallen way off plan the last few nights. I'm ok in the day, but I fall apart at night. Drinking red wine and eating!! My head's all over the place worrying about my Dad and thinking about J and wondering how he is after losing his Dad. Definitely not in control at all :( xx ps thank u for asking...I know I need to pull this back and get myself back xxx

Back