i'lldoitS WEEKLY WEIGH~IN:WEEK 7 RESULTS

WELL DONE YOU ,YOUR DOING SO FAB ON THIS AND ESPECIALLY GOING OUT LIKE YOU HAVE YOU MUST HAVE SUPERDUPER WILLPOWER :) WHAT ARE YOU SECRETLY HOPING FOR IN YOUR NEXT WEIGH-IN i WOULD LOVE 5LBS EVERYWEEK BUT 3-4 WOULD BE GREAT?
XXC

Ooh well secretly I'd like 4 to 5 pounds, If I can do 4 pounds this week and 4 pounds week after that would be 2 stone in my first month and that would be just fantastic!

Hi I had my 3rd weigh-in I lost 3lbs was please but as ive stuck to it 100% and got 4-5 litres of water in daily thought it maybe more no TOTM no water retention?But hey 3lbs a week is great 17lbs lost in 3 weeks great just worried it will drop down to 2lbs next week:eek:
Thanks for listerning
xxc:confused:

3lb is a great loss! :D and most importantly its just right! Im told 3lb is the average.

So big well done to you the weight is fallin off you soooo fast! :p xxx

3lb is a great loss! :D and most importantly its just right! Im told 3lb is the average.

So big well done to you the weight is fallin off you soooo fast! :p xxx

Hi Princess
Thanks I just shouldnt compare to others in the group who ate and lost more :confused:
Thanks Hun
xxc

Well done to you too xxx you're doing fab!
you're right the finishing line is getting closer and we'll cross it together, can't wait to be a skinny minnie for a change!!:)

week 4's weigh-in

I had my 4th week weigh-in last night and it was
-3lbs :)
That means I have lost 20lbs in 4 weeks :D So I have 3stone 2lbs left to target :D
XXC

God... you're shrinking at an amazing rate!

Well done.. you're doing so well. :)

I feel so much better I had my pic taken at LL 3 weeks ago and I look so differant already Thanks xx
You've done amazing your losses are fantastic I bet your clothes are dropping off you
XXC

Thanks Kath
I shell try and get rid of those scales.
I have 1lbs to go for that 1 1/2 stone :) so pleased xx
How are you doing today??
xxc

Ooh 1lb to go! Fantastic, so you will have lost 1 and a half stone in your first month!

I'm doing good ta :)

Back