I'm A Celebrity get me outta here....

I like Fatima, and I really like Dougie's tattoo! Can that win? ;) I thought I'd like Anthony, but his tears over everything are getting on my nerves. I think Pat could do really well, met him a few times when I was still at school and used to go to the Capital Radio Roadshows, I wonder if they'll bring Mick Brown in too? :)

Personally, I also watch the show for Ant and Dec, as they crack me up. Each day on Twitter, they ask people to submit words that they have to try and fit in the script somehow. Last night was heebie jeebies! :) It's fun waiting for them to say the chosen words. They've still not acknowledged my word - billabong! :)

Last edited:
Yes but it's great viewing. Fatima makes it interesting. she is a pain in the butt but it's great tv, watching the others cry. hilarious.

I was thinking last night that Dougie is pretty fit ;) x

It's funny how they were all so lovely dovey and now they are all bickering "darling"... Fatima just wouldn't drop it, even though Lorraine wanted to!! Tears from Anthony again, he's such a sensitive soul bless him.
Crissy is starting to get annoying (see I said I was fickle - I really liked her before!!)

I think Anthony is my fave but I do think I'm going to like Pat Sharp - he was great with Sunitta in the cave, so very patient!!

Chrissie really annoys me . Too loud and bright, too forced.

My favourite...............Willie Carson. Mind you that could be the horse connection.

I do think that Pat Sharp is going to be my long term favourite if he shapes uo well.

Yes but it's great viewing. Fatima makes it interesting. she is a pain in the butt but it's great tv, watching the others cry. hilarious.

She really grates on me but I do agree with you it is great entertainment,
Oh Dougie, that beautiful beautiful man *sighs*

100% with you on that one...............after all I am a couger you know lol!!!

I was absolutely beside myself with laughter watching the koala flinging! Not sure whether that was due to the wine I'd drunk or the fact that I'm just a big child at heart!

Haven't changed who I want to win yet though - Mark all the way!

I soooo wanted Dougie to win the trial yesterday :( and i think tonight's trial will be funny. Altho, I was secretly wanting Willie to be doing it, not Sinitta, lol.

I am really liking Pat at the moment too. Mark's face when he realised who he was, lol....class!!

I am really liking Pat at the moment too. Mark's face when he realised who he was, lol....class!!

It was hero workship time!

I actually think Pat could do quite well and go quite far in it, he's pretty level headed and nothing seems to phase him at all, thus far anyway!

OMG - just how pathetic is Sinitta?????

I couldn't watch the live trial last night. Please don't let the next trial be her, it's boring!!!

Ha ha, we were shouting at the telly last night, she was so SO pathetic. She's really starting to get up my nose. Need the public to stop voting for her and ignore her and just vote when it's time to get rid.

There isnt any outstanding characters though is there.
They are such a pathetic bunch that I am finding that I dont dislike Mark anymore !!!!

Back