I'm a Celebrity - Get me OUTTA here!!

There is just no stopping the Stud

yuk3.jpg

LOL- Eric was rather hoping that Phillippa Forrester was in it this year and was forced to shower as a trial. Bless him!

I'm sure that the lovely Ms Klass will do as a substitute, hey - and she can always lead the campfire singsongs hehe!

Lol Issy

I would have prefered Phillippa Forrester as well TBH.

Or my absolute fav would be Sophie Raworth. :p :p :p :p

Right just off for a cold shower

LOVE IT , LOVE iT!!! cant wait, how sad and shallow am I????

OOOhhh hope David Guest get eaten slowly by a great big horrid bug!!!

Just as I was getting excited for 9pm.....Colin reminds me that it's the last episode of spooks so we'll have to record one and watch it at 10pm.

decisions....descisions ;)

On another note, did I hear some where that Ant and Dec are gonna take elocution lessons to rid themselves of their accents!?! They should be banned :(

Kitty xxx

They are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel with this line up

Mr Gest should be TV gold. The mans raving mad - and i love it!

Ivy

10 min to go...

I LOVE it......Especially Ant and Dec, def agree with Isabel that they could be on everyday and I wouldn't get bored.

Only 10min to go

Jason Donavon makes me feel old......I was 6 or 7 when he was on the scene in neighbours etc.....

Faiths Breasts are massive...why oh why!!! They werent always of huge.

Gestie is proving myself a trooper

Ivy

I was thinking the same about faith. Also thought thank god mine wee never that big lol.

I'm loving toby anstis' arms though!

OMG where to start!!!

Bless lil lovely Matt - awwwww!!!!

Someone gag that fecking Faith!!

Just as I was warming to David - him wanting to protect the women from snakes and saying- do it or die - he has to go and say that disgusting thing about Jan - aaarggghhh!!!!!

God bless the great British public for making him do the next trial MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!

OOh isn't the Tobster hot as hell! YUMMY boy!!!!

Donovan = jerkoid

Lil Mylie - awwww - just laaaverly!!

Not sure about that Phenia woman - I think I like her but not sure.......

Who else is there?

Lovin it already - hooked:eek:

Matt and Scott look like son's of David ....lol

Faith Brown has humungus boobilage and rather a trout pout too:rolleyes:

Is it just me or does Jason Donovan look well old?!

Toby is a love isn't he - I reckon he's gonna be in the final 3 as he seems and alround 'good bloke' and the older ladies seem to lurve him!

Jan Leeming is rather posh but she ain't got the b***s that Jennie Bond had does she!

Iceland adverts are annoying me already as I'm not a big lover of Miss Katona these days:(

Roll on tomorrow night:D

God I hope it gets better.

Mrs Brad and I were so bored watching it, we almost started talking to each other again. That can't be right ;) .

That Myleene is the new Ruth Badger. Me thinks I'm in lust again :eek:

What (sniff, sniff) about (sniff) that (sniff) Jan (sniff, sniff) Leeming (sniff) woman. Vote her out.

David Gest - Shouldn't somebody tell him that Halloween was a couple of weeks ago. Mind you good ploy to pretend you are snoring to entice the lovely Myleene over :cool: :cool:

But if there is one thing that is bloody annoying it is that bloody Ex Atomic Kitten advertising Iceland Freezer Foods every ten minutes. She is so irritating.

Apart from that, it was great.

Oooooops....guess who fell asleep before the end of spooks and missed the ending and never got to watch the jungle afterwards :D

Still I felt fab for 8 hours sleep when the alarm went off this morning ;)

Will catch up before tonights show :)
Kitty xxx

Faiths boobies are absolutly HUGE!! I diddnt like Davids comment about them..he made the comment that she had enough to breast feed everyone..weird creepy guy..who the heck is he? is he 'someone' in his own right or just someones ex-husband? hate his died hair. you can see his scalp. i reckon hes as grey as anything really.

re: Iceland adverts..our Kerry has got rather large lately hasnt she? hubby noticed her oobies had grown

Back